of April 1, 2016 No. 390
About approval of Quality requirements and to placement in the market of fresh cut flowers and fresh decorative foliage
According to provisions of Article 3 of the Marine life protection act of plants and phytosanitary quarantine No. 228 of September 23, 2010 (The official monitor of the Republic of Moldova, 2010, Art. No. 241-246, 748), with subsequent changes and amendments, and Articles 10 and 19 of the Marine life protection act of the rights of consumers No. 105-XV of March 13, 2003 (repeated publication: The official monitor of the Republic of Moldova, 2011, Art. No. 176-181, 513), with subsequent changes and amendments, DECIDES: the Government
1. Approve Quality requirements and to placement in the market of fresh cut flowers and fresh decorative foliage (are applied).
3. To impose control over the implementation of this Resolution on the National agency on safety of foodstuff.
Deputy Prime Minister, Minister of Economic Affairs
Deputy Prime Minister, Minister of Foreign Affairs and European Integration
Minister of Agriculture and food industry
Minister of Justice
To the order of the Government of the Republic of Moldova of April 1, 2016 No. 390
Quality requirements and to placement in the market of fresh cut flowers and fresh decorative foliage state part XIII "Live plants and other products of floriculture" of Regulations (EC) No. 1308/2013 of the European Parliament and Council of December 17, 2013 about creation of the general organization of the agricultural markets and cancellation of Regulations (EEC) No. 922/72, (EEC) No. 234/79, (EC) No. 1037/2001 and (ES) No. 1234/2007 of the Council published in the Official magazine of the European Community L 347ot 20 of December, 2013.
1. Quality requirements and to placement in the market of fresh cut flowers and fresh decorative foliage (further – Requirements) are applied to colors and buds of fresh cut flowers for bouquets or other flower jewelry, and also for decorative foliage: leaves, branches and other parts of fresh ornamental plants.
2. These Requirements are not applied to flowers and decorative foliage which are held for use in house conditions, and also by the flowers in pots provided that they do not intend for trade.
3. The terms used in these Requirements mean the following:
1) flower buds – flower kidneys unopened or just open;
2) calibration - process of sorting and classification, depending on length (sizes) or mass of seeds, stalks and/or branches;
3) quality requirements – indicators according to which high-quality categories of decorative material, namely length and thickness of flower stalk, its linearity, the size, form and color of flower and leaves, integrity and their phytosanitary condition, availability or lack of foreign substances are determined (dust, traces of chemical processing, parasites of animal origin, etc.);
4) conditioning of flowers – number of the processes consisting in elimination of leaves at the basis, excessive sprouts and buds in case of equalization of length of stalks and buketirovaniya of flowers;
5) small damages – partial destruction of integrity of vegetative body;
6) fresh cut flowers – just collected flowers in the adequate calendar period which can be simple, plentiful, single or grouped in inflorescence. Collection of flowers is performed at different stages of their opening, depending on type, season and requirements of the customer. The majority of cultivated flowers collect 85-90% of the maximum diameter of flower in opening phase;
7) decorative foliage – leaves of group of types of the plants which are grown up in the decorative purposes drawing attention with elegance of foliage;
8) easy malformation – abnormal development of part of plant (congenital morphological anomalies of body, system or certain part of body);
9) small spots – the spots caused by processing by pesticides which arise on the lower party of leaves and are shown by emergence of light spots of yellow or orange color with black points of the small sizes;
10) placement in the market – actions for ensuring product availability in the market for realization, including on their storage for the purpose of distribution, exposure for sale or any other form of transfer for a fee or free of charge;
11) presentation unit – unit of turnover of goods of the same type (bunch, bouquet, box and similar), intended for the final consumer;
12) less developed stalks / less tough – vegetative body with poorly developed mechanical fabrics;
13) small damages - partial destruction of components of cages, fabrics (injuries or bruises for cause of illness or unsuccessful transportation).
4. The groups of goods with goods items according to the Combined commodity nomenclature approved by the Law No. 172 of July 25, 2014 provided in the following table fall under action of these Requirements:
5. Flowers are cut off according to phase of development of each type.
6. Cut flowers are classified as follows:
1) category I - the product shall be high quality, have characteristics of type and, if necessary, version. All parts of cut flowers shall be:
c) without availability of parasites of animal or phytogenesis are also not struck by them;
d) are free from remaining balance of the pesticides or other substances influencing appearance;
f) free of defects developments;
2) category II – the products which are not meeting all requirements provided for flowers of category I.
At the same time all parts of cut flowers shall be:
c) without parasites of animal origin.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.