of March 31, 2016 No. 99
About approval of the General technical regulation about safety of grain
According to the Law of the Republic of Uzbekistan "About technical regulation", for the purpose of establishment of single requirements to safety of grain the Cabinet of Ministers decides:
1. Approve the General technical regulation about safety of grain according to appendix and enact it after eighteen months from the date of official publication.
2. Take into consideration that according to requirements of the Law of the Republic of Uzbekistan "About technical regulation" with enforcement of technical regulations the accepted earlier regulating documents on standardization on products specified in them, works and services lose binding character and acquire voluntariness of application in accordance with the established procedure.
3. To the Uzstandart agency together with authorized bodies to take measures for cancellation of binding character and ensuring voluntariness in case of application of the regulating documents on standardization establishing mandatory requirements to grain from the date of enforcement of the General technical regulation approved by this resolution in accordance with the established procedure.
4. To provide to Uzdonmakhsulot joint-stock company, the Uzstandart Agency together with National broadcasting company of Uzbekistan broad informing the population, bodies of the public and economic board, subjects of business activity about the purposes, content and procedure for application of the approved General technical regulation.
5. To the ministries and departments in a month from the date of the introduction about safety of grain to put the regulatory legal acts adopted by them according to this resolution in action of the General technical regulation.
6. To impose control of execution of this resolution on the deputy prime minister of the Republic of Uzbekistan U. U. Rozukulov.
Prime Minister of the Republic of Uzbekistan
to the Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan of March 31, 2016 No. 99
1. This General technical regulation (further - the Technical regulation) establishes requirements to safety of the grain intended for the food and fodder purposes according to the list given in appendix No. 1 to this Technical regulation.
2. Requirements of this Technical regulation do not extend to the grain intended for the seed purposes and to the grain made with use of methods of genetic engineering.
3. In this Technical regulation the following terms and determinations are used:
safety of grain - condition of grain, processes of its production, storage, transportation, release into the stream of commerce and utilization in case of which there is no unacceptable risk connected with probability of damnification of life, to health of the person, property of legal, physical persons and the states, to the environment, life and health of animals and plants;
harmful impurity - phytogenesis impurity which in the quantities exceeding admissible levels can have dangerous effect on health of the person and (or) animals, and (or) plants;
grain release into the stream of commerce - purchase and sale and different ways of transfer of grain, starting with the producer or the importer;
golovnevy grain - the grain in parts or in full polluted by golovna disputes;
impurity of grain wreckers - availability in intergrain space of dead wreckers or their parts, and also products of their activity;
contamination of grain wreckers - availability in intergrain space or in separate grains of living wreckers of grain inventories - insects (the grain grinder, the grain grinder, granary weevil, rice weevil, pyralids, granary moth, trogoderma changeable, Mauritian small insect, carpet bug, kaprovy bug, flour hrushchak, bulavousy small hrushchak, pretenders, kozheeda, mukoyeda, griboyeda, blestyanka, skrytnik, skrytnoyeda, senoyeda, zernovka, listovertka) or pincers in any stage of their development;
grain - the fruits of cereal, leguminous and oil-bearing crops used for the food and fodder purposes;
the fodder purposes - use of grain as forage for animals and production of compound feeds;
the leaf insert - the data carrier on which marking is applied and which is located in consumer packaging and (or) shipping package or is applied to consumer packaging and (or) to shipping package;
grain marking - information in the form of the signs, texts, symbols applied on packaging, the label (label, leaf insert, the counterlabel) and/or accompanying documents for ensuring identification, informing consumers (acquirers);
grain disinfecting - chemical, radiative or physical impact on grain for the purpose of extermination of wreckers and microorganisms;
grain processing - cleaning and (or) drying and (or) disinfecting of grain for the purpose of ensuring its safety;
grain batch - the amount of grain of one name (type) uniform in quality intended to simultaneous acceptance, shipment and (or) storage;
the food purposes - use of grain for conversion in food products;
foreign smell of grain - the smell not peculiar to grain of this name (type) appearing as a result of sorption by grain of odorous foreign substances, development on surface and in grain of mold mushrooms and in case of disintegration of fabrics of grain under the influence of intensive development of microorganisms;
the consumer - the physical person which is acquiring, ordering or having intention to acquire or order grain for the purpose of private consumption or other purposes which are not connected with generation of profit;
consumer packaging - the packaging intended for primary packing and realization of grain to the final consumer. It is allowed to call the packaging having contact with grain primary package;
the acquirer - the legal entity or physical person, including the consumer acquiring grain for use in any purposes;
producer - the organization, irrespective of its form of business, or the individual entrepreneur, including the foreign, performing on its own behalf production grains for realization to acquirers (consumers) and the grains bearing responsibility for compliance to requirements of this Technical regulation;
rozovookrashenny grain - the grain executed, shining with pink pigmentation of covers mainly in the field of germ;
ergot - the grain struck with Claviceps purpurea mushroom in the form of the extended dense educations in ear of dark-violet color;
shipping package - the packaging intended for storage and transportation of grain for the purpose of protection it from damages when moving and forming independent transport unit;
packaging - the product intended for placement, protection, movement, delivery, storage, transportation and demonstration of grain, used as the producer, the acquirer or the consumer, and other intermediary;
grain utilization - use of the grain which is not conforming to requirements of this Technical regulation for the purpose of, other than the purposes for which grain is intended and in which it is usually used, or reduction of the grain which is not conforming to requirements of this Technical regulation in the condition unsuitable for any its use and application and also excluding adverse effect it per capita, animals, plants and the environment;
fuzariozny grain - the grain struck when maturing with mushrooms from sort fuzarium (puny, lightweight, wrinkled, whitish, sometimes with spots of salmoncolored color);
the label - the data carrier on which marking and which is attached to consumer packaging and (or) shipping package, including by gluing is applied. The label containing additional data on grain, located on the counter party from the main label is called the counterlabel;
label - the data carrier intended for drawing marking, attached to packaging.
4. Identification of grain is carried out for the purpose of recognition and reference of grain to specific type and performed based on information specified in accompanying documents on marking, visual survey of the distinctive signs specified in appendix No. 2 to this Technical regulation.
In the absence of possibility of identification of grain based on information specified in accompanying documents on marking, visual survey, carrying out identification by determination of the physical and chemical indicators of grain established in regulating documents on standardization is allowed.
5. Grain shall correspond hygienic and to the veterinary health requirements provided by this Technical regulation which observance is obligatory in case of production, storage, transportation, packaging, release into the stream of commerce and utilization of grain.
6. Indicators of toxic elements, mycotoxins, benz (and) pyrene, pesticides, radionuclides, contaminations wreckers and harmful impurity in the grain intended on the food purposes shall not exceed the maximum permissible levels specified in appendices No. No. 3, of 4, of 5, of 6, of 7, 8 to this Technical regulation.
7. Indicators of toxic elements, mycotoxins, nitrates, nitrites, activities of urease, dioxine, dibenzfuran, the dioksinopodobny polychlorinated biphenyls, pesticides, radionuclides, contaminations wreckers and harmful impurity in the grain intended on the fodder purposes shall not exceed the maximum permissible levels specified in appendices No. No. 3a, 4a, 5a, 6a, 7a, 8a to this Technical regulation.
8. The grain released shall be followed by information on use of pesticides in case of production, fumigation of rooms and container for storage, pest control. Import, use and release into the stream of commerce of the grain which does not have information on use of pesticides is not allowed.
9. Determination of residual amounts of active ingredients of pesticides, except for the pesticides specified in appendices No. No. 5 and 5a to this Technical regulation is carried out based on information on their application provided by the producer (supplier) or the importer of grain in case of its release in the address.
10. Grain in which content of residual amounts of active ingredients of the pesticides specified in appendices No. No. 5, 5a and 9 to this Technical regulation exceeds admissible levels is forbidden to release into the stream of commerce.
11. The fertilizers and pesticides used in case of grain production shall be allowed for use according to requirements of the legislation.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.