of April 6, 2016 No. 482-V ZRK
About employment of the population
This Law governs the legal, economic and organizational relations in the sphere of employment of the population.
In this Law the following basic concepts are used:
1) social workplace - the workplace created by the employer on contractual basis with jobcenter of the population for employment of the unemployed with subsidizing of their salary;
2) the social contract - the agreement determining the rights and obligations of the Parties on participation in active measures of assistance of employment between the citizen of the Republic of Kazakhstan or the oralman from among jobless, separate categories of the busy persons determined by the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan and also other persons in the cases provided by this Law, and jobcenter of the population, and in the cases provided by this Law with the physical persons and legal entities involved in the organization of active measures of assistance of employment and also about rendering the government address public assistance;
3) vacancy - free workplace (position) at the employer;
4) the labor market - the sphere of forming of the demand and supply on labor power;
5) unified information system of the social and labor sphere - the hardware and software intended for automation of activities of authorized body concerning employment of the population, local authorities of employment of the population, jobcenters of the population, the center of development of manpower and interdepartmental interaction for the purpose of provision of the state services to the population in the social and labor sphere;
5-1) state Internet resource "Employment exchange" - the electronic information resource containing single information base of the labor market, functioning on the Internet which is followed by the center of development of manpower for the purpose of rendering the state measures of assistance of employment of the population;
5-2) national system of forecasting of manpower - complex of the applied methods and approaches allowing to determine forecast the demand and supply of labor power;
6) freely chosen employment - the activities of citizens of the Republic of Kazakhstan, the oralmans, foreigners and persons without citizenship living in the Republic of Kazakhstan chosen by them by the free order the capabilities to work, choice of profession and kind of activity;
7) subsidizing of the salary - compensation of part of costs of the employer for compensation of the workers employed on social workplaces in the directions of jobcenter of the population;
7-1) hired employee - the physical person performing work on the employment contract or performing activities for the agreement of civil nature in which the schedule and payment for the worked time or unit of manufactured goods, or for the rendered services are determined by the customer;
8) new workplace - the workplace created in connection with creation of the new company (organization), the subject of entrepreneurship (except created by the termination) or increase in number of workers, and also by upgrade or change of the production technologies requiring new knowledge, skills and ability of the worker;
9) youth practice - type of the labor activity performed by graduates of the organizations of education realizing educational programs of technical and professional, postsecondary, higher and postgraduate education for the purpose of acquisition of initial work experience by the received profession (specialty);
9-1) person who is engaged in private practice - the private notary, the private legal executive, the lawyer and professional mediator;
10) private employment agency - the physical person or legal entity rendering the labor mediation registered according to the procedure, established by the legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
11) labor power - occupied and unemployed population;
12) persons which are not labor force composition - persons who are not busy or jobless;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 38000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.