of December 31, 2015 No. 1289
About approval of the standard agreement of temporary paid land use (lease) by the parcels of land which are in state-owned property on which the special economic zone is created
According to subitem 8-4) of article 5 of the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan of July 21, 2011 "About special economic zones in the Republic of Kazakhstan" PRIKAZYVAYU:
2. To committee on investments of the Ministry for Investments and Development of the Republic of Kazakhstan (Hairov E. K.) provide:
1) state registration of this order in the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
2) within ten calendar days after state registration of this order in the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan the direction it the copy in printing and electronic type on official publication in periodic printing editions and information system of law of Ad_let, and also in the Republican center of legal information for entering into reference control bank of regulatory legal acts of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
3) placement of this order on Internet resource of the Ministry for Investments and Development of the Republic of Kazakhstan and the intranet portal of state bodies;
4) within ten working days after state registration of this order in the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan provision in Legal department of the Ministry for Investments and Development of the Republic of Kazakhstan of data on execution of the actions provided by subitems 1), 2) and 3) of Item 2 of this order.
3. To impose control of execution of this order on the supervising vice-minister of investments and development of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
The acting minister on investments and development of the Republic of Kazakhstan
Approved by the Order of the acting minister on investments and development of the Republic of Kazakhstan of December 31, 2015, No. 1289
city _____________________ "__" ___________ 20 ___ years
(place of agreement) (date of the conclusion of the agreement)
(name of the legal entity)
on behalf of _______________________________________, acting on
hereinafter referred to as "Lessor", on the one hand and
on behalf of ________________________________________, acting on
hereinafter referred to as "Lessee", on the other hand, together hereinafter referred to as "Parties", signed this agreement of temporary paid land use (lease) of the parcels of land, being in state-owned property on which the special economic zone is created, (further – the agreement), as follows:
1. The lessor transfers (provides) to the lessee the parcel of land (part of the parcel of land) belonging to it on the right of state-owned property within the territory of special economic zone (further – SEZ) _________________ in temporary paid land use (lease) based on the resolution of akimat ______________ from "___" _____ 20 __ years for a period of "___" years to "___" _____ 20 __ years.
2. Location of the parcel of land and its data:
address: ________________________________________________ area
city __________________, street _______________________________
cadastral number: ____________________________________________
restrictions in use and encumbrances: ____________________
divisibility of the parcel of land: _________________________________
3. On the parcel of land are available there (are) no real estate objects
(specify real estate objects and their characteristics in case of them
arrangements on the parcel of land or to make record about lack of those)
The detailed list of real estate objects with technical characteristics is attached to this agreement (in case of their arrangement on the parcel of land).
Transfer of the parcel of land is drawn up by the delivery-acceptance certificate (with indication of actual state of the parcel of land) which is constituted and signed by the parties in duplicate (on one for each of the Parties). The delivery-acceptance certificate joins this agreement and is its integral part.
4. In this Agreement the following concepts are used:
1) inseparable improvements - the improvements made by the lessee with the consent of the lessor (the structures, constructions which are not contradicting purpose of the parcel of land) not separable without harm for property;
2) the agreement of the member of SEZ – the agreement on implementation of activities as the member of SEZ;
3) the lessor – the legal entity who is the owner of the parcel of land which is in limits of borders of SEZ;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.