It is registered
Ministry of Justice
Republic of Tajikistan
On July 6, 2007 No. 507
of April 3, 2007 No. 182
About Service of the state veterinary supervision
According to article 12 of the Constitutional law of the Republic of Tajikistan "About the Government of the Republic of Tajikistan" and in execution of the Presidential decree of the Republic of Tajikistan of November 30, 2006, "About enhancement of structure of the central executive bodies of the Republic of Tajikistan" the Government of the Republic of Tajikistan decides No. 9:
2. Establish the extreme number of employees of Service of the state veterinary supervision in number of 127 units (without service personnel), including Central office of 20 units.
3. Permit Service of the state veterinary supervision to have one deputy chief and to set limit of office cars for Central office in number of 2 units.
4. To perform financing of Service of the state veterinary supervision at the expense of means of the Government budget and other means in coordination with the Ministry of Finance of the Republic of Tajikistan.
5. Approve the enclosed List of diseases of animals which diagnosis and specific prevention for all categories of farms and citizens is carried out at the expense of the Government budget (appendix 5).
Prime Minister of the Republic of Tajikistan
Approved by the Order of the Government of the Republic of Tajikistan of April 3, 2007 No. 182
1. The service of the state veterinary supervision (further Service) is the executive state body providing the state veterinary supervision in the territory of the Republic of Tajikistan.
2. The service in the activities is guided by regulatory legal acts of the Republic of Tajikistan and this Provision.
3. The service is in the Scheme of management of the Ministry of Agriculture and performs the activities in interaction with the central bodies of the state executive authority, local authorities of the state executive authority, the organizations, departments, including the public and international organizations.
4. The main powers of Service are:
- development and approval of standards, provisions, instructions and recommendations about veterinary science questions;
- protection of the territory of the republic from drift of causative agents of quarantine diseases of animals;
- determination of procedure for conducting veterinary and sanitary examinations, certifications of products and raw materials of animal origin, biological means and veterinary medicines;
- control of veterinary and sanitary condition of Items trade animals in the markets, fairs, auctions and exhibitions of animals;
- for the purpose of the prevention of origin and spread of especially dangerous diseases of animals and zooantroponoz to organize export control, export, production, use, conversion, storage, purchase and sale, transit of products and raw materials of animal origin;
- develop international cooperation in the field of veterinary science;
- observance of requirements and regulations of veterinary and sanitary examination of products and raw materials of animal origin, food products;
- registration and control over quality of the imported veterinary diagnostic, preventive and medical medicines;
5. The service has the right:
- if necessary freely to visit the territory of plants, companies, organizations, organizations and societies, irrespective of their patterns of ownership, and also the international organizations and the places of residence of citizens, and within the powers to obtain from them necessary information in compliance the current legislation;
- give the corresponding instructions to subjects of veterinary science, livestock production, conversion of products and raw materials of animal origin, irrespective of patterns of ownership, and also to citizens on elimination of the revealed cases of violation of the veterinary legislation;
- forbid sale and use of veterinary biological medicines and low-quality drugs, and also the medicines which are not included in the state list;
- it agrees the procedure established by the law to detain and confiscate animals, products of animal origin, exported without the permission from the announced quarantine zone;
- it agrees the procedure established by the legislation, in cases of epizooty, natural disasters in case of submission of the certificate and certificate of registration of the country of the producer, resolves import of veterinary medicines, feed additives for animals;
- the property being on balance of Service ensures safety and target use.
6. Obligations of Service:
- issue the veterinary and sanitary certificate of working conditions to physical persons and legal entities, engaged in slaughter, production, conversion, storage, realization of meat, meat products, raw materials of animal origin, import and export of these products in the territory of the republic;
- develop to approve single system of standardization and certification of domestic veterinary medicines, to establish and control the state certification of import veterinary medicines;
- in necessary cases in case of establishment of disease of the animal reasons of their origin to involve veterinary specialists, employees of veterinary organizations, scientists, research establishments;
- distribute the centralized limits provided from the government budget on construction, reorganization, recovery, technological base, acquisition of the equipment, tools and the specialized equipment.
7. Management of Service is performed of the Chief of Service who on representation of the Minister of Agriculture of the Republic of Tajikistan is appointed and dismissed by the Government of the Republic of Tajikistan. The deputy for provision of the Chief is appointed and dismissed by the Minister of Agriculture of the Republic of Tajikistan.
8. Chief of Service:
- it agrees established procedures appoints to position and dismisses employees of Central office, heads, deputy chiefs structural division of Service;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.