of February 20, 2012 No. 124
About the State communication agency under the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic
For the purpose of optimization of management system of the State communication agency under the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic decides:
- Regulations on the State communication agency under the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic according to appendix 1;
- ceased to be valid according to the Order of the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic of 03.05.2013 No. 231
2. Declare invalid the order of the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic "About the State communication agency under the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic" of December 15, 2009 No. 758.
1. The state communication agency under the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic (further - the Agency) is the state body of the executive authority performing regulation in the field of electric and mail service including use of radio-frequency range.
2. The agency in the activities is guided by the Constitution of the Kyrgyz Republic, the laws, decrees and orders of the President of the Kyrgyz Republic, resolutions and orders of the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic, international agreements which became effective in accordance with the established procedure which member is the Kyrgyz Republic, this Provision, and also other regulatory legal acts of the Kyrgyz Republic.
3. The agency is legal entity, has seal with the image of the State Emblem of the Kyrgyz Republic, with the name in the state and official languages, settlement accounts in system of Treasury of the Kyrgyz Republic.
4. The purpose of the Agency is creation of modern high-technology and competitive National data transmission network and integration of National network into universal information space.
5. Tasks of the Agency are:
- ensuring provision of services of electric and mail service on the basis of competition development;
- ensuring effective management of use of radio-frequency range;
- assistance to development of networks and communication systems;
- protection of legitimate interests of citizens and other consumers in the field of communication.
6. The agency performs the following functions:
- issues the admission on import to the territory of the Kyrgyz Republic of the radio-electronic means and high-frequency devices, other technical means giving radio-frequency radiation or being source of high-frequency electromagnetic waves and creates on them the register;
- determines procedure for distribution and use of resource of numbering according to the National plan of numbering of phones (including the international and long-distance codes) the Kyrgyz Republic;
- provides equal access for all users to networks of telecommunication public and services of telecommunication public on the basis of high-quality provision of services of telecommunication and maintaining confidentiality of messages, and also preserving in secret to private information on users;
- performs numbering allocation (the ranges of numbers, long-distance and international codes), provides control of effective use of the numbering allocated to operators and services of telecommunication;
- creates, develops and operates the state system of radio control representing the interconnected system of technical means of radio control in the territory of the Kyrgyz Republic and allowing to take general measurements of use of channels and strips of frequencies, verifications of technical and operational characteristics of the transferred radio signals, to find and identify unauthorized radio transmitters and sources of high-frequency electromagnetic radiation, radio noise and to resolve other issues of effective use of radio-frequency range;
- performs allocation/assignment of nominals, strips of radio frequencies according to the National table of distribution of radio frequencies of the Kyrgyz Republic;
- creates, develops, operates the state system of identification of mobile communication devices, and also develops and makes offers on establishment of procedure for their personification;
- exercises control of execution by persons providing the information on transactions (transactions) with money transfers, requirements of the Law of the Kyrgyz Republic "About counteraction to financing of terrorism and to legalization (washing) of income gained in the criminal way;
- issues, stops, withdraws frequency assignment or refuses their issue;
- cancels, changes, stops, modifies or redistributes the nominals which are earlier allocated to users, strips of radio frequencies according to the legislation of the Kyrgyz Republic in the field of communication;
- reveals and eliminates radio noise or unauthorized signals, imposes requirements to users on decrease and blocking of any radio noise;
- reveals and stops operation of all radio-electronic means and high-frequency devices without frequency assignments, according to requirements of the legislation;
- performs the international legal protection of frequency assignments of radio-electronic means and high-frequency devices;
- issues expert opinions for import and commodity export;
- performs licensing according to the legislation of the Kyrgyz Republic on licensing and keeps the register of licenses and permissions;
- creates and keeps the database of frequency assignments of the Kyrgyz Republic;
- creates and keeps the register of certificates of conformity on the equipment and technical means of communication;
- establishes procedure for settlement, arbitration consideration and the conflict resolution arising between operators, services of telecommunication, the companies of mail service and users of communication services;
- carries out the analysis concerning non-admission of cross subsidizing between various categories and customer groups and develops offers on its termination in communication industry;
- supports free competition between all operators of electric and mail service, services of telecommunication and the companies of mail service, including by development and introduction on approval of the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic of the corresponding rules, the instructions regulating activities in the field of communication;
- carries out market research of communication of the Kyrgyz Republic;
functions of coordination, supervision and control:
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.