of December 11, 2012 No. 193
About approval of Sanitary standards and the rules "Sanitary and Epidemiologic Requirements for the Organizations Performing Production of Dietary Supplements to Food" and recognition No. 173 which voided resolutions of the Ministry of Health of the Republic of Belarus of December 21, 2010
Based on article 13 of the Law of the Republic of Belarus of January 7, 2012 "About sanitary and epidemiologic wellbeing of the population", paragraph two of subitem 8.32 of Item 8 of the Regulations on the Ministry of Health of the Republic of Belarus approved by the resolution of Council of Ministers of the Republic of Belarus of October 28, 2011 No. 1446 "About some questions of the Ministry of Health and measures for implementation of the Presidential decree of the Republic of Belarus of August 11, 2011 No. 360" the Ministry of Health of the Republic of Belarus DECIDES:
2. Declare invalid the resolution of the Ministry of Health of the Republic of Belarus of December 21, 2010 No. 173 "About approval of Sanitary standards, rules and hygienic standard rates "Hygienic requirements to the equipment, content and activities of the companies performing production of dietary supplements to food".
Approved by the Resolution of the Ministry of Health of the Republic of Belarus of December 11, 2012 No. 193
1. These Sanitary standards and rules establish requirements to the territory, water supply, water disposal, lighting, microclimate, content and operation of production, auxiliary and household rooms, the equipment, the production technology, the appeal of dietary supplements to food, personal employee hygiene of the organizations performing production of dietary supplements to food (further if other is not established by these Sanitary standards and rules, - the organizations).
2. The organizations shall be available:
plans of placement of production, auxiliary and household premises of the organization;
schemes of installation of the equipment;
traffic routes of food staples (further - raw materials), finished goods, waste, movement of employees of the organization;
plans of external and internal systems of cold and hot economic and drinking water supply, technical water supply, water disposal, ventilation and heating (executive schemes);
the plan scheme of water supply and water disposal with drawing control points of sampling of water for carrying out laboratory researches.
3. All rooms, the equipment of the organization, routes on schemes shall be identified.
4. Production supervision in the organization is exercised according to these Sanitary standards and rules, and also the sanitary standards and rules establishing requirements to production supervision.
5. These Sanitary standards and rules are obligatory for observance by state bodies, other organizations, physical persons, including individual entrepreneurs.
6. The state sanitary inspection behind respect for these Sanitary standards and rules is performed according to the legislation of the Republic of Belarus.
7. Perpetrators bear responsibility according to legal acts of the Republic of Belarus for violation of these Sanitary standards and rules.
8. Sanitary protection zones for the organizations are determined according to these Sanitary standards and rules, and also the sanitary standards and rules establishing requirements to the layout and building of settlements, commissioning and content of production facilities.
9. The territory of the organization shall:
to be protected with solid fence;
have the through or ring passage for motor transport and walking paths for employees of the organization with continuous firm (asphalted or paved) covering without hollows and other defects;
be kept clean at all seasons of the year;
have division into functional zones: preproduction, production, economic and warehouse, sanitary protection of sources of water supply.
10. Drains (ditches), systems of rain water disposal and superficial storm reservoir, content of sidewalks and pedestrian zones, krylets and steps of rooms and constructions, the equipment of container areas for collection of solid waste, reservoirs for collection of solid waste shall meet these Sanitary standards and rules, and also the sanitary standards and rules establishing requirements to content of the territories of settlements and the organizations.
11. The territory of the organization adjacent it is direct to its production rooms, shall be free from grass and have asphalt concrete covering.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 38000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.