Agreement between the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan and Government of Georgia on military and technical cooperation
of November 11, 1997
The government of the Republic of Kazakhstan and the Government of Georgia which further are referred to as with the Parties, considering military and technical and economic interests, military and technical base, integration commercial ties and perspective of relations,
agreed as follows:
The parties will consider military and technical cooperation as mutually acceptable and mutually beneficial cooperation in the field of development, production, deliveries, upgrade, repair, utilization and liquidation of arms and military equipment, conversion of defense industry, and also in the field of creation of conditions of preference in technical supply.
The parties perform military and technical cooperation for the purpose of:
- rendering mutual technical assistance in equipment of armed forces modern types of arms and military equipment, components and material means;
- recoveries and developments of integration of defense industries in the field of development, productions, deliveries, operation, repair of arms and military equipment;
- observance of patent laws of the Parties.
The parties consider the main objectives of military and technical cooperation:
- mutual technical assistance in development of the companies in the field of development, productions, deliveries, operation, upgrade, repair of arms and military equipment;
- creation of system of orders, acceptable for Parties, and maintaining military technical documentation;
- rendering mutual technical assistance in conversion of the military production;
- interaction in the field of standardization and metrological support of armed forces;
- production organization of military and technical property on licensed basis or with investment attraction;
- organization of direct deliveries;
- exchange of military and technical information according to national legal systems of the Parties.
For coordination of military and technical cooperation of the Party appoint authorized bodies:
- from the Republic of Kazakhstan - the Ministry of Defence of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
- from Georgia - the Ministry of Defence of Georgia.
In case of disputes on interpretation and application of regulations of this agreement of the Party will resolve them by negotiations and consultations.
According to the mutual arrangement Authorized bodies can make to this agreement additions and changes which are drawn up by the relevant protocols which are its integral part after their entry into force according to the procedure provided in Art. 6 of this agreement.
This Agreement becomes effective from the date of the last notification on accomplishment of each of the Parties of the interstate procedures necessary for its entry into force. This agreement is signed for a period of 5 years and its action is automatically prolonged for the subsequent five-year periods if any of the Parties by the written notice does not declare the desire to stop its action at least, than in one year prior to the expiration of the next five-year term.
It is made in the city of Almaty on November 11, 1997 in two authentic copies, everyone in the Kazakh, Georgian and Russian languages, and both texts are equally authoritative. For the purposes of interpretation of provisions of this agreement the text in Russian will be applied.
For the Government of Georgia
For the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.