It is registered
Ministry of Justice of Ukraine
February 29, 2016
of February 10, 2016 No. 43
About approval of the Regulations on information and telecommunication system of video control of the Public fiscal service of Ukraine
According to Article 31 of the Customs code of Ukraine, the subitem 5 of item 4 of the Regulations on the Ministry of Finance of Ukraine approved by the resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of August 20, 2014 No. 375, and for the purpose of reduction of regulatory legal acts in compliance with the current legislation I order:
1. Approve Regulations on information and telecommunication system of video control of the Public fiscal service of Ukraine which are applied.
2. Declare invalid the order of the Ministry of Finance of Ukraine of December 20, 2012 No. 1389 "About approval of the Regulations on information and telecommunication system of video control of the State Customs Service of Ukraine", registered in the Ministry of Justice of Ukraine on March 4, 2013 at No. 352/22884.
3. To department of tax, customs policy and methodology of financial accounting of the Ministry of Finance of Ukraine (Romaniuk Yu. P.) to provide in accordance with the established procedure:
provision of this order on state registration in the Ministry of Justice of Ukraine;
promulgation of this order.
5. To impose control over the implementation of this order on the deputy minister Makeev A. L. and on the Chairman of the Public fiscal service of Ukraine Nasirov R. M.
Approved by the Order of the Ministry of Finance of Ukraine of February 10, 2016 No. 43
1. This Provision is developed according to Article 31 of the Customs code of Ukraine taking into account requirements of the Law of Ukraine "About bases of homeland security of Ukraine", the Regulations on the Public fiscal service of Ukraine approved by the resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of May 21, 2014 No. 236, of the resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of August 17, 2002 No. 1142 "About approval of general requirements to arrangement of check points through frontier" of the order of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of January 5, 2011 No. 2-r "About approval of the actions plan on implementation of the Concept of the integrated management of borders" and determines assignment, structure and technology of use of information and telecommunication system of video control of the Public fiscal service of Ukraine (GFS).
2. In this Provision terms are used in the following values:
The single automated information system - the multipurpose integrated automated system which provides information support and maintenance of the public customs affairs in Ukraine and represents set of several interconnected information systems, including automated information system "Center", the telecommunication E-mail system and other systems, program and information complexes;
control of functional condition of system - the automated control procedure of operability of system of video control or its components;
the controlled territory - the territory determined by regulatory legal acts in which video control with the functional and qualitative indexes (operation mode, permission, record frequency, etc.) set previously or established automatically is conducted;
the mode of "real time" - the mode of functioning of system of video control in case of which time of processing of all array of the incoming information in the mode of maximum demand does not exceed time of its forming (accumulating) for processing;
the system of video control (further - SVK) - set of technical, program and logical-mathematical means, including mechanisms of semantic/logical output, and the knowledge base on video control which is conducted and stored in memory of such system and is intended for realization of the main objective: implementation of support of activities of the person in certain situations both in the consultative mode, and in the mode of automatic taking measures according to in advance determined script which consists of the integrated systems which need to be established in the controlled territory which will provide control from the GFS monitoring center of passing by vehicles of customs formalities in the mode of "real time".
3. This Provision establishes requirements for use in GFS SVK customs and information obtained with its help, and also requirements for ensuring operability of SVK.
4. SVK is created taking into account perspectives of development of GFS and is based on such principles reflecting the main requirements to functioning of SVK:
functioning of SVK on legal causes and according to the legislation of Ukraine;
creation of high-technology and effective SVK on on a centralized basis the established coordination and management of all its components and elements. Such coordination is provided with availability of the single control center;
use of information of SVK both for adoption of operational decisions, and for tactical planning on the basis of its analysis;
readiness of SVK to display and fix in the mode of "real time" of violation and the current processes at the same time in all controlled territories;
use of the SVK intellectual components for ensuring counteraction to possible violations.
5. SVK is created taking into account the need for obtaining, processing and accumulating of information from all infrastructure facilities of customs authorities where customs control and registration, and the territory necessary for ensuring proper customs control adjoining to them are exercised.
6. SVK GFS consists of SVK of GFS customs, the GFS monitoring center and is component of the Single automated information system.
7. The owner of SVK and information which in it is processed circulates and GFS accumulates, is.
1. SVK shall cover places where customs control and registration of goods, vehicles of commercial assignment which cross customs border of Ukraine, and the territory adjoining to them are exercised.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.