Ministry of Justice
Republic of Tajikistan
On April 10, 2009 No. 523
Approved by the Order of the Minister of Health of the Republic of Tajikistan of November 18, 2008 No. 644
This Provision is developed according to article 19 of the Law of the Republic of Tajikistan "About medicines and pharmaceutical activities" and determines rules of writing out of recipes on medicines in medical institutions and requirements imposed to its content.
1. In the presence of the corresponding indications to the citizens who asked for medical care in out-patient and polyclinic organizations, and also in cases of need of continuation of treatment after the statement of the patient from hospital medicines are appointed and on them recipes are written out. In case of writing out of the recipe on medicines the emphasis is placed on the List of the main medicines approved by the Ministry of Health of the Republic of Tajikistan and also on their International non-proprietary name.
2. It is forbidden to write out recipes:
- on the medicines which are not allowed by the Ministry of Health of the Republic of Tajikistan for medical application;
- in the absence of medical indications;
- at the request of patients and their relatives without survey of the patient and establishment of the diagnosis;
- on the medicines used only in treatment and prevention facilities (air narcotic, chlorethyl, fentanyl, sombrevin, kalipsol, ftorotan);
- on drugs of the National list of drugs, psychotropic substances and precursors (further drugs of the National List): for patients with drug addiction, and also private medical practitioners.
3. Recipes on medicines are written out to patients by the attending physician, including privately practicing, and/or the specialist doctor, according to the license for private medical activities granted in accordance with the established procedure.
4. Writing out of recipes by average medical personnel: the paramedic, the medical assistant, the midwife, the family nurse, and also the dentist can write out the patient behind the signature with indication of the medical rank the medicines necessary for rendering the emergency medical care, except for drugs of the National List. The specified professional category in the field of nurse business, working in houses of health, and also in the rural centers of health which do not have the doctor and located on remote than it is provided distance from treatment and prevention facilities with medical acceptance, have the right to write out the patient all necessary medicines, including, for obtaining on favorable terms and free of charge, except for narcotic medicines. The list of such organizations is determined by local authorities of management of health care according to Item 24 this provision.
5. The doctor, including privately practicing, and also the dentist, the paramedic, the medical assistant, the midwife, the family nurse, the nurse who wrote out the recipe in the above-stated cases and also the druggist and the assistant to the druggist who made and released medicine bear responsibility for the consequences which came in case of the wrong writing out of the recipe, preparation and leave of medicine according to the procedure, established by the legislation of the Republic of Tajikistan.
6. On one and all recipes there shall be all necessary designations specified in Appendices No. 1 and No. 2 of this provision. On reverse side of the prescription form the instruction sheet to the doctor" in which the main information by rules of writing out of recipes on medicines for outpatients is supplied is provided ".
7. On prescription forms of private medical practitioners in the upper left corner their address, license number, date of its issue, effective period and the name of the organization which issued it shall be specified by typographical method or stamp.
8. Recipes shall be written out by the patient with indication of age of the patient, payment procedure of medicines, on the forms printed by typographical method in the forms approved by the Ministry of Health of the Republic of Tajikistan (Appendix No. 1 and No. 2). When specifying payment procedure necessary - is emphasized, unnecessary is crossed out.
9. Forms of the recipe of form No. 17-02/u-01 (Appendix No. 1) are intended for writing out and leave of psychotropic substances of the National List of drugs, psychotropic substances and precursors (further psychotropic substances of the National List), strong and toxic agents concerning which criminal liability in accordance with the established procedure is provided (further strong and toxic agents), anabolic hormones, and also released free of charge or on favorable terms. All other medicines, including Lists A and B, and also, containing ethyl alcohol, are written out on forms of form No. 11-644/MZ (Appendix No. 2).
10. Names of psychotropic substances of the National List, strong and toxic agents, and also medicines from the List A are written at the beginning of the recipe, then - all other ingredients. On the right side of the prescription form near the name of ingredients their doses are specified. In case record does not find room, the dose is put down on row below on the right side.
11. In case of writing out of the recipe on the medicinal copy-book of individual production containing drug in the dose which is not exceeding the highest one-time dose and under condition if this combined medicine is not included in the National List, it is necessary to use the prescription form No. 17-02/u-01 (Appendix No. 1). These recipes shall remain in pharmaceutical institution for subject and quantitative accounting.
12. Writing out psychotropic substance of the National List, strong, toxic agent, and also the medicine entering the List A and B in the dose exceeding the highest one-time dose, the doctor shall write dose of this substance in cursive script and deliver exclamation mark.
14. For treatment incurable oncological/hematologic / sick the quantity of the derivatives of barbituric acid which are written out in one recipe can be increased twice against the this provision specified in Appendix No. 3. Regulations of writing out and leave of derivatives of barbituric acid can be in exceptional cases increased, but no more than five times in comparison with average therapeutic dose.
15. Recipes are written out accurately and is legible, ink or ball pen with obligatory filling of all columns provided in the form and are certified by the signature and personal seal of the doctor. Corrections in the recipe are not allowed. The recipes which are written out on forms of form No. 17-02/u-01 (Appendix No. 1), are in addition certified by seal of treatment and prevention facility "For Recipes".
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 40000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.