of January 28, 2016 No. 7
About approval of Rules on ensuring industrial safety of the equipment working under excessive pressure
Based on subitem 7.4 of Item 7 of the Regulations on the Ministry of Emergency Situations of the Republic of Belarus approved by the Presidential decree of the Republic of Belarus of December 29, 2006 No. 756 "About some questions of the Ministry of Emergency Situations" the Ministry of Emergency Situations of the Republic of Belarus DECIDES:
1. Approve the enclosed Rules on ensuring industrial safety of the equipment working under excessive pressure.
V. A. Vashchenko
It is approved
First Deputy Minister of Architecture of the Republic of Belarus
December 14, 2015
A. V. Kruchanov
It is approved
Minister of Agriculture and Food of the Republic of Belarus
December 8, 2015
It is approved
Minister of Internal Affairs of the Republic of Belarus lieutenant general
December 10, 2015
I. A. Shunevich
It is approved
Minister of Transport and Communications of the Republic of Belarus
December 9, 2015
A. A. Sivak
It is approved
Minister of housing and communal services of the Republic of Belarus
December 4, 2015
A. A. Terekhov
It is approved
Minister of Labour and Social Protection of the Republic of Belarus
December 8, 2015
M. A. Shchetkina
It is approved
Minister of Health of the Republic of Belarus
December 4, 2015
It is approved
Minister of Energy of the Republic of Belarus
December 8, 2015
V. N. Potupchik
It is approved
Minister of Defence of the Republic of Belarus lieutenant general
December 8, 2015
A. A. Ravkov
It is approved
Chairman of Committee for State Security of the Republic of Belarus
December 11, 2015
It is approved
Acting minister of the industry of the Republic of Belarus
December 8, 2015
It is approved
Acting as Chairman of the State boundary committee of the Republic of Belarus
December 5, 2015
It is approved
Chairman of the State committee of judicial examinations of the Republic of Belarus
December 9, 2015
It is approved
The chairman of the Belarusian state concern on oil and chemistry
December 31, 2015
I. V. Liashengko
Approved by the Resolution of the Ministry of Emergency Situations of the Republic of Belarus of January 28, 2016 No. 7
1. These rules are developed according to the Law of the Republic of Belarus of January 10, 2000 "About industrial safety of hazardous production facilities" (The national register of legal acts of the Republic of Belarus 2000, No. 8, 2/138) and the technical regulation of the Customs union "About safety of the equipment working under excessive pressure" (further - TR CU 032/2013) accepted by the decision of Council of the Eurasian economic commission of July 2, 2013 No. 41.
2. These rules are aimed at providing industrial safety, the prevention of accidents, incidents on hazardous production facilities (further - OPO), potentially dangerous objects (further - POO) on which the equipment working under excessive pressure is used (further - the equipment under pressure), and establish requirements of industrial safety to operation, servicing, installation, reconstruction, repair, adjustment, engineering certification and technical diagnosing of the equipment under pressure, to designing of OPO, POO on which, the equipment under pressure is used.
Requirements of these rules are obligatory for execution by all subjects of managing, irrespective of their forms of business and patterns of ownership, performing the activities in the field of industrial safety specified in Item 2 of these rules in the territory of the Republic of Belarus.
Operation of OPO, persons under surveillance to Department on supervision of safe operation in the industry of the Ministry of Emergency Situations of the Republic of Belarus (further - the Gospromnadzor), designing (designing), installation, adjustment, servicing, technical diagnosing, repair of the equipment under pressure, designing (development of the technology Section) of boiler rooms are performed by the specialized organizations having special permission (license) for the right of implementation of activities in the field of industrial safety issued according to the Regulations on licensing of separate types of activity approved by the Presidential decree of the Republic of Belarus of September 1, 2010 No. 450 (The national register of legal acts of the Republic of Belarus, 2010 No. 212, 1/11914), (further - Regulations on licensing).
3. Rules extend to the equipment under pressure of more 0,07 of MPa of vapor, gas (in the gaseous, liquefied condition), waters at temperature more than 115 °C, other liquids at temperature exceeding temperature of their boiling with excessive pressure of 0,07 of MPa, applied on OPO, POO:
boilers, including coppers boilers, and also autonomous boiler superheaters and economizers;
water-heating and parovodogreyny coppers;
power technology coppers: steam and water-heating, including sodoregeneratsionny coppers;
coppers utilizers (steam and water-heating);
coppers of portable and transportable installations;
coppers steam and liquid, working with high-temperature organic and inorganic heat carriers (further - thermooil coppers);
coppers with electric heating, electrode coppers (further - electric boilers);
pipelines of vapor and hot water (further - pipelines);
pipelines within copper;
the boilers transferred to the water-heating mode;
pipelines for transportation of the heat carrier of thermooil coppers (further - thermooil pipelines) within OPO, POO;
the vessels working under excessive pressure (further - vessels) vapor, gases, liquids;
the cylinders intended for compressed, liquefied and dissolved under pressure of gases;
tanks and barrels for the compressed and liquefied gases;
tanks and vessels for the compressed, liquefied gases, liquids and loose bodies in which excessive pressure is created periodically for their emptying;
4. Action of these rules does not extend on:
coppers, including electric boilers, and also the autonomous boiler superheaters and economizers, pipelines of vapor and hot water established on ocean and river crafts and other watercrafts (except drags) and subjects to underwater application;
heating coppers of railway rolling stock and special railway vehicles;
coppers with amount of steam and water (liquid) space 0, m3 and less at which the work of value of working pressure in MPa upon amount in m3 does not exceed 0,005;
electric boilers capacity of no more 0,025 of m3;
tubular furnaces and boiler superheaters of tubular furnaces of the organizations of the oil-processing and petrochemical industry;
the vessels the capacity of no more 0,025 of m3 irrespective of pressure used for the scientific and experimental purposes. In case of determination of capacity the amount occupied by lining, pipes and other internal devices is excluded from general reservoir of vessel. The group of vessels, and also the vessels consisting of the separate body and connected among themselves by pipes to internal diameter more than 100 mm are considered as one vessel;
vessels and cylinders the capacity of no more 0,025 of m 3, at which the work of values of pressure in MPa upon capacity in m3 does not exceed 0,02;
the vessels working under pressure which is created in case of explosion in them according to engineering procedure or burning in the mode of the self-extending high-temperature synthesis;
the vessels working under vacuum;
the vessels established on ocean, river crafts and other watercrafts;
the vessels established by airplanes and other aircraft;
the equipment under pressure used in the brake systems and mechanisms providing functioning of all equipment installed on railway rolling stock, special railway vehicles, cars, other vehicles;
the vessels and pipelines of atomic power stations, vessels, and also the heat power equipment working with the radioactive circle including pipelines of nuclear power plants;
devices of steam and water heating;
the vessels consisting of pipes with internal diameter no more than 150 mm without collectors and also with the collectors executed from pipes with internal diameter no more than 150 mm;
the parts of machines which are not representing independent vessels (the body of pumps or turbines, the cylinders of engines of steam, hydraulic, air machines and compressors) including which are not switched-off, structurally built-in (established on one base with the compressor) intermediate refrigerators, and maslovlagootdelitel of compressor installations, airy caps of pumps;
the pipelines established on railway vehicles of rail, road and caterpillar transport;
category pipelines I with nominal diameter less than 50 mm, II, III, IV categories with nominal diameter less than 70 mm according to appendix 1 to these rules;
the drain, blowing-off and exhaust pipelines of coppers, pipelines, vessels, reduktsionno-cooling and other devices connected to the atmosphere, the pipelines located within the turbine, the pump, steam, air and hydraulic machines;
the bulk distribution lines, intra-field and local distribution pipelines intended for transportation of gas, oil and other products;
pipelines of networks of gas distribution and networks of gas consumption;
medical pressures chamber;
the equipment manufactured (made) of nonmetallic flexible (elastic) cover.
5. In these rules terms and their determinations in the values determined by the Law of the Republic of Belarus of January 10, 2000 "About industrial safety of hazardous production facilities", TR CU 032/2013 are used.
For the purposes of these rules also following terms and determinations are used:
the owner of hazardous production facility, potentially dangerous object - the legal entity performing operation of OPO, POO on which the equipment under pressure which as the owner or under the agreement with the owner bears responsibility according to the legislation of the Republic of Belarus is used;
additional production - the final assembly of the equipment under pressure with use of one-piece and demountable connections performed by the manufacturer on installation site;
installation - assembly and installation of the equipment under pressure by application of one-piece and demountable connections of its nodes and ready components, and also installation of the equipment finished with production in project provision with accession to it of engineering communications;
the maintenance instruction (production) for personnel (workers) servicing the equipment under pressure (further - the maintenance instruction - the local regulatory legal act developed taking into account requirements of the operation manual on the equipment under pressure, establishing specific actions of personnel (workers) when servicing (operation) of the equipment under pressure;
regime and adjustment testing - complex of the works including determination of optimum operating modes, values of efficiency, specific fuel consumption in case of different machine output under pressure;
reconstruction - the change of design of the equipment under pressure and its elements by application of welded connections causing the necessity of adjustment of its passport. In case of reconstruction technical performances of the equipment change;
repair - recovery of the equipment elements damaged, worn out or become useless for any reason under pressure using one-piece (welded) connections with the purpose of finishing it to operating state;
the specialized organization - the organization having special permission (license) for the right of implementation of activities in the field of industrial safety which one or several types of the performed works enter (designing (development of the technology Section of boiler rooms), installation, technical diagnosing, repair, adjustment, servicing, operation of OPO on which the equipment under pressure is used) at which these types of the performed works constitute the main amount;
means of maintenance (repair) - the means of technology equipment and construction intended for accomplishment of maintenance (repair);
technical diagnosing - complex of transactions using the methods of the nondestructive, destroying control which are carried out after settlement service life of the equipment under pressure or after exhaustion of settlement resource of safe work for the purpose of determination of opportunity, parameters and conditions of further operation of this equipment;
maintenance - complex of transactions or transaction on maintenance of working capacity or operability of the equipment under pressure in case of its use to destination;
engineering certification - complex of the procedures including visual control methods of the equipment under pressure, testing (hydraulic or pneumatic), the analysis of technical documentation on operation, adjustment, diagnostic and repair work, directed to confirmation of industrial safety and further operability of the equipment under pressure under operating conditions;
technology documentation - set of technology documents of the engineering procedures, sufficient for accomplishment, constituted taking into account the existing regulating documents;
operation - use of the equipment under pressure to destination.
6. Persons performing in the territory of the Republic of Belarus activities in the field of industrial safety bear responsibility according to the legislation of the Republic of Belarus for the violations of these rules allowed by them.
Issue by officials of the organizations of instructions or orders to subordinate workers in defiance of requirements of these rules, maintenance instructions and instructions for labor protection to self-willedally resume the works stopped by officials of the Gospromnadzor, the main military inspection of Armed Forces (further - the main military inspection) - for persons under surveillance of objects, Department of State Labour Inspection of the Ministry of Labour and Social Protection of the Republic of Belarus, and also rejection of measures for elimination of the abuses of regulations and instructions allowed by workers are violations of these rules and form the basis for accountability.
7. Departures from these rules are allowed in exceptional and reasonable cases in coordination with the Gospromnadzor, the main military inspectorate - for persons under surveillance of objects according to Item 20.24 of the single list of the ministerial procedures performed by state bodies and other organizations concerning legal entities and individual entrepreneurs, the Council of Ministers of the Republic of Belarus approved by the resolution of February 17, 2012 No. 156 (The national register of legal acts of the Republic of Belarus, 2012, No. 35, 5/35330) (further - the single list of ministerial procedures).
8. Implementation in the territory of the Republic of Belarus of the activities specified in Item 2 of these rules, providing use of the equipment under pressure including foreign production, shall conform to requirements of these rules.
For proper design of the equipment under pressure specified in Item 3 of these rules, its calculation durability, the choice of material, installation, adjustment, repair, engineering certification, technical diagnosing and also for equipment compliance under pressure the organization which performed the corresponding works meets the requirements of these rules.
9. Changes in the project of the equipment under pressure, need for which can arise when designing OPO, POO, shall be approved with developer of the project documentation.
Changes in the project documentation OPO, POO which need can arise in case of installation, reconstruction, repair, adjustment and operation of OPO, POO shall be approved with developer of the project documentation, in case of lack of information about the developer of the project documentation with the specialized organization having special permission (license) for the right of implementation of activities in the field of industrial safety.
10. Installation, placement, binding of coppers and vessels, laying of pipelines of vapor and hot water, pipelines shall ensure opportunity and safety of their servicing, survey, repair, washing, cleaning.
11. For convenient and safe servicing, survey, repair of the equipment under pressure the project constants or portable metal platforms with barriers and ladders with handrail shall be provided.
12. The platforms for equipment maintenance located at height of more 0,8 of m shall have barriers and ladders with hand-rail. Height of barriers (handrail) shall be at least 1 m, at the same time at height m 0,5 shall be of flooring of the platform (ladder) additional longitudinal barrier. Vertical racks of barrier (handrail) shall have step of no more 1,2 of m. At the edges floorings of the platform shall have continuous onboard strip m 0,15 height.
The design and the sizes of platforms shall exclude possibility of fall of working and provide convenient and safe equipment maintenance. Surfaces of floorings of platforms and steps of ladders shall exclude sliding.
Transitional platforms and ladders shall have handrail on both sides. Platforms more than 18 m long shall have at least two ladders (two exits) located in the opposite ends.
Application of smooth platforms and steps of ladders, and also their accomplishment from prutkovy (round) steel is forbidden.
13. Application of barriers of platforms and ladders with hand-rail, and also cellular steel for platforms and steps of ladders with the sizes conforming to requirements of the European standards or ASME (The American Society of mechanical engineers) for the equipment under pressure manufactured according to requirements of the specified standards is allowed.
Platforms and steps of ladders in boiler room of half-open and open types shall be executed from expanded leaf, cellular or strip steel (on edge) with area of gleam of cells no more than 12 cm2.
14. Ladders shall have width at least 600 mm, height between steps no more than 200 mm, width of steps at least 80 mm. Ladders of big height shall have intermediate platforms. The distance between platforms shall be no more than 4 m.
Ladders height more 1, of m shall have tilt angle to horizontal no more than 50 °.
15. Width of easy access of platforms shall be at least 600 mm, and for servicing of armature, instrumentations and other equipment - at least 800 mm.
Free height over half of platforms and steps of ladders shall be at least 2 m.
16. Stationary coppers shall be established in buildings and boiler rooms which structure shall conform to the project, to requirements of regulatory legal acts (further - the NPA) and to requirements of technical regulatory legal acts, obligatory for observance (further - TNPA) in the field of industrial and fire safety.
Installation of coppers out of the room is allowed if the copper is designed for work in the open air in the set climatic conditions.
17. The device of rooms and garret overlappings over coppers is not allowed. This requirement does not extend to coppers for which their installation in production rooms is allowed.
18. In production rooms installation is allowed:
direct-flow coppers with a steam generating capacity no more than 4 tons per hour of (t/h) everyone;
the coppers meeting condition (t - 100) V 100 (for each copper), where t - temperature of saturated steam with working pressure, °C; V - water amount of copper, m3;
boilers heating capacity each no more 10,5 of GDzh/h (2,5 of the Gcal/h) which do not have drums;
water-heating electric boilers at the electric power each no more 2,5 of MW;
coppers utilizers - without restrictions.
19. Exit doors from the boiler room shall open outside. Doors from office, household, and also auxiliary rooms in boiler room shall open towards boiler room.
20. The installation site of coppers in production rooms shall be separated other part of the room by fireproof partitions on all height of copper, but it is not lower than 2 m with the device of doors. The locations of exits and the direction of opening of doors are determined by the project organization.
In some cases, proved by technology need, according to the decision of the project organization installation of the coppers which are part of processing line in the production room without department from other part of the production room together with other equipment with which they are connected by engineering procedure is allowed.
Number of storeys of boiler room with electric boilers, its layout and configuration of the equipment shall provide protection of service personnel against contact with the electric boiler elements which are energized.
As protection devices for electric boilers with the isolated body fireproof partitions (barriers) - mesh with size of cell no more than 25 x 25 mm or continuous with the glazed apertures allowing to watch work of coppers are provided. The applied partitions (barriers) shall have height at least 2 m and be equipped with doors for pass of personnel. The entrance for partition (barrier) shall have the blocking prohibiting opening of door in case of the included copper and inclusion of copper in case of open door of barrier. In case of defective blocking or opening of door the copper shall be disconnected automatically.
21. In buildings and rooms where coppers are established, it is not allowed to place household and service premises which are not intended for the personnel servicing coppers, and also the workshops which are not intended for repair of the boiler equipment.
This requirement does not extend to buildings and rooms where electric boilers are established.
22. The platform of installation of copper shall not be below planning mark of the earth adjacent to the building of boiler room.
The device of priyamk in boiler rooms is not allowed. In some cases, proved by technology need, according to the decision of the project organization for placement of the equipment of drobeochistka, nodes of input and output of heating mains and other cases priyamk can be arranged.
23. Rooms in which coppers are placed shall be provided with sufficient natural light, and at night - electric lighting.
Places which for technical reasons cannot be provided with natural light shall have electric lighting. Illumination shall conform to requirements of TKP 45-2.04-153-2009 (02250) "Natural and artificial lighting. Construction regulations of designing", the Ministry of Architecture of the Republic of Belarus approved by the order of October 14, 2009 No. 338 "About approval and enforcement of technical regulatory legal acts in construction".
24. In addition to working light emergency electric illumination of boiler room shall be provided in boiler rooms.
The following places are subject to the obligatory equipment emergency lighting:
the front of coppers, and also passes between coppers, behind coppers and over coppers;
boards and control panels;
water-indicating and measuring devices;
rooms for tanks and deaerators;
water treatment equipment;
platforms and ladders of coppers;
platforms of placement of boilers and heat exchangers.
25. The distance from the front of coppers or the acting parts of fire chambers to opposite wall of the boiler room shall make at least 3 m, at the same time for the coppers using gaseous or liquid fuel, the distance from speakers of parts of gorelochny devices to wall of the boiler room shall be at least 1 m, and for the coppers equipped with the mechanized fire chambers, the distance from speakers of parts of fire chambers shall be at least 2 m.
For boilers no more 2, of t/h and boilers heating capacity of no more 1,6 of MW the minimum distance from the front of coppers or the acting parts of fire chambers to wall of the boiler room can be reduced by steam generating capacity to 2 m in the following cases:
if the fire chamber with manual loading of solid fuel is serviced from the front and has length no more than 1 m;
in the absence of need of servicing of fire chamber from the front;
if coppers use gaseous or liquid fuel (when preserving distance from gorelochny devices to wall of the boiler room at least 1 m).
The distance from the front of electric boilers with an electric power of 1 MW and more to opposite wall of boiler room shall make at least 2 m. For electric electric boilers it can be reduced by power to 1 m.
26. The distance between the front of coppers and the acting parts of the fire chambers located against each other shall make:
for the coppers equipped with the mechanized fire chambers, at least 4 m;
for the coppers using gaseous or liquid fuel, at least 4 m, at the same time the distance between gorelochny devices shall be at least 2 m;
for coppers with manual loading of solid fuel at least 4 m.
In case of installation of the boiler service equipment and control panels before the front of coppers width of easy accesses along the front at least 1,5 m shall be provided and the equipment in place shall not prevent servicing of coppers.
27. The minimum distance in light between fittings, the service equipment and building constructions should be accepted according to Construction Norms and Regulations of II-35-76 "Boiler installations" approved by the resolution of the State committee of Council of Ministers of the USSR for construction of December 31, 1976 No. 229 (further - Construction Norms and Regulations of II-35-76).
28. In case of installation of coppers which require side servicing of fire chamber or copper (shurovka, blowing, cleaning of gas flues, drums and collectors, dredging of packets of the economizer and boiler superheater, dredging of pipes, servicing of gorelochny devices, reference points, fire chamber elements, servicing of periodic purge) width of lateral aisle shall be sufficient for servicing and repair, but m 1,5 for coppers with a steam generating capacity up to 4 t/h and at least 2 m for coppers with a steam generating capacity of 4 t/h and more suffices.
Width of lateral aisle, and also pass between electric boilers and back wall of the boiler room shall constitute at least 1 meter.
In the cases provided by the project and the operation manual installation of electric boilers directly at wall of the boiler room is allowed if it does not interfere with their servicing in case of operation and repair.
29. When side servicing of fire chambers and coppers is not required, the device of passes between extreme coppers and walls of the boiler room is obligatory. Width of these passes, and also aisle width between coppers and back wall of the boiler room shall constitute at least 1 m.
Installation of coppers directly at wall of the boiler room is allowed if it does not interfere with their servicing in case of operation and repair.
The aisle width between certain speakers from brickwork envelope parts of coppers (frameworks, pipes, separators), and also between these parts and the acting parts of the building (brackets, columns, ladders, working platforms) shall make at least 0,7 of m.
30. Passes in the boiler room shall have free height at least 2 m. The distance from platforms from which servicing of coppers is made, its armature, instrumentations and other equipment before ceiling overlapping or the acting structural elements of the building (room) shall be at least 2 m.
In the absence of need of transition through copper, and also via the reel, sukhoparnik or the economizer the distance from them to the lower constructive parts of covering of the boiler room shall be at least 0,3 of m.
In case of installation of coppers out of the room, configuration of the service boiler equipment which is in the room is determined according to Construction Norms and Regulations of II-35-76.
For coppers with the electrode group mounted on removable cover, the distance down from the upper part of copper to the lower structural elements of overlapping shall be sufficient for extraction of electrode group of the copper body.
The distance between coppers or between walls of electroboiler room shall be sufficient for extraction of the removable block of electric heating elements.
31. Installation in one room with coppers and economizers of the equipment which does not have a direct bearing on servicing and repair of coppers or on technology of receipt of vapor and (or) hot water is forbidden.
Coppers of power plants can be established in the general room with turbine units or in adjacent rooms without construction of dividing walls between boiler room and the machine hall.
32. Placement of coppers and the service equipment in module containers, transportable installations and in power trains shall be performed according to design documentation.
33. The distance down from the platform for servicing of water-indicating devices to the middle of water-indicating glass (scale) shall be at least 1 m and no more 1,5 of m. In exceptional cases, when the design of copper does not allow to sustain the specified sizes, the specified distance can be accepted ranging from 0,6 to m 1,8.
34. When the distance from zero mark of the boiler room to the upper platform of coppers exceeds 20 m, lifting devices for raising of people and loads with a loading capacity at least 1000 kg shall be established. The quantity, type and installation sites of the lifting devices established in the boiler room shall be determined by the project.
35. For safe operation of coppers pipelines shall be provided by the project:
supply of nutritious or network water;
purges of copper and descent of water in case of copper stop;
removals of air from copper when filling with its water and kindling;
purges of the boiler superheater and steam line;
sampling of water and vapor;
input in boiler water of the adjusting reagents during operation and the washing reagents in case of chemical cleaning of copper;
water drainage or vapor in case of kindling and stop;
warming up of drums in case of kindling.
36. The quantity and points of accession to elements of copper of blowing-off, spuskny, drainage and air pipelines shall be chosen so that to provide removal of water, condensate and rainfall from the lowermost and air from the upper parts of copper. When removal of working environment cannot be provided due to drift, it is necessary to provide its forced removal by purge vapor, compressed air, nitrogen or by other methods.
37. The blowing-off pipeline shall dewater in the reservoir working without pressure. Use of the reservoir working under pressure on condition of confirmation of reliability and efficiency of purge is allowed by the corresponding calculations.
38. On all sites of steam line which can be disconnected by locking bodies in the lower points the drainages providing removal of condensate shall be arranged.
39. Constructive and layout solutions of systems of purges, emptyings, drainage, reagent input accepted by the designer on the specific equipment, shall provide reliability of operation of copper on all modes, including emergency, and also its reliable preservation in case of idle times.
40. Safety valves shall have discharge pipelines for safety of service personnel. These pipelines shall be protected from freezing and are equipped with drainages for discharge of the condensate accumulating in them. Installation of locking devices on drainages is not allowed.
41. The water taking away pipe from safety valves of the boiler, the economizer shall be attached to the line of free discharge of water, and both on it, and on the drain line there shall be no locking bodies. The device of system of the water taking away pipes and lines of free discharge shall exclude possibility of burn of people.
For descent of water in case of purge of water-indicating devices funnels with the defensor and by-pass pipe for free discharge shall be provided.
42. On the nutritious pipeline of copper the backpressure valve preventing water exit from copper and locking body shall be established. The backpressure valve and locking body shall be established to the economizer which is not switched-off on water. At the economizer which is switched-off on water, the backpressure valve and locking body should be established as well after the economizer.
43. On water input in the boiler and at the water exit from copper it is necessary to establish on locking body.
44. On each blowing-off, drainage pipeline, and also the pipeline of sampling of water (couple) of coppers with pressure of more 0,8 of MPa at least two locking bodies or one locking and one regulating shall be established.
On the same pipelines of coppers with pressure more than 10 MPas except the specified armature are allowed installation of throttle washers. For purge of cameras of boiler superheaters installation of one locking body is allowed. Conditional pass of blowing-off pipelines and the armature established on them shall be at least 20 mm for coppers with pressure to 14 MPas and at least 10 mm for coppers with pressure of 14 MPas and more.
45. In case of withdrawal of the circle from copper in combined tank (separator, dilator) with smaller pressure, than in copper, the combined tank shall be protected from exceeding of pressure above settlement. The protection method, and also quantity and installation site of armature, instrumentations, safety devices are determined by the project.
46. The arrangement of armature is determined by the project taking into account the most convenient management of it.
The principal parozaporny organs of boilers with a steam generating capacity more than 4 t/h shall be equipped with the remote drive with conclusion of management to workplace of the personnel servicing copper.
47. On nutritious lines of each copper the regulating armature shall be established.
In case of automatic control of food of copper the remote drive for control of the regulating nutritious fittings from the workplace servicing personnel copper shall be provided.
48. On nutritious lines of coppers the steam generating capacity of 2,5 of t/h also less allows not to establish the regulating armature in case of automatic position control of water level inclusion and switching off of the pump.
49. In case of installation of several nutritious pumps having the general soaking-up and delivery pipelines at each pump on the party of absorption and locking bodies shall be installed on the side of forcing. The backpressure valve shall be installed on the side of forcing of each centrifugal pump to locking body.
50. Food of coppers can be group with general for the connected coppers the nutritious pipeline or individual - only for one copper.
Inclusion of coppers in one group on food is allowed provided that the difference of working pressure in different coppers does not exceed 15%.
The nutritious pumps attached to the general highway shall have the characteristics allowing parallel operation of pumps.
51. For food of coppers water allows application:
centrifugal and piston pumps with the electric drive;
centrifugal and piston pumps with the steam drive;
pumps with the manual drive;
water supply system.
Use of water supply system is allowed only as the reserve power supply of coppers provided that the minimum pressure of water in water supply system before regulating authority of food of copper exceeds the settlement or permitted pressure in copper upon MPa 0,15 at least.
The steam-ejecting injector is equated to the pump with the steam drive.
52. In boiler rooms with boilers at least two interchangeable circulation network pulsers shall be established. The pressure and performance of pumps are chosen so that in case of failure of one of pumps smooth operation of system of heat supply was ensured.
Work of coppers with a steam generating capacity no more than 1 t/h with one nutritious pump with the electric drive is allowed if coppers are supplied with automatic equipment of the safety excluding possibility of abatement of the water level and increase in pressure over admissible.
53. The pressure created by the pump shall provide food of copper with water with working pressure behind copper taking into account the hydrostatic height and losses of pressure in path of copper, the control device and in path of feedwater.
The characteristic of the pump shall provide also lack of breaks in food of copper in case of operation of safety valves taking into account the greatest increase in pressure in case of their complete opening.
In case of group food of coppers the pressure of the pump shall be chosen taking into account the requirements stated above, and also proceeding from condition of ensuring food of copper with the largest working pressure or with the greatest loss of pressure in the nutritious pipeline.
54. Giving of nutritious devices shall be determined by the nominal steam generating capacity of coppers taking into account water consumption on continuous or periodic purge, on parookhlazhdeniye, on reduktsionno-cooling and cooling devices and on possibility of loss of water or vapor.
55. The pressure and consumption of water created by circulation and make-up pulsers shall exclude possibility of boiling up of water in the boiler and system of heat supply. The minimum pressure and consumption of water are established according to the characteristics of copper specified in design documentation.
56. The type, the characteristic, quantity and the scheme of turning on of nutritious devices is determined by the project for the purpose of ensuring reliable and safe operation of copper on all modes, including emergency stops.
57. In case of absence in design of the piston nutritious pump of the safety valve, on the taking-away line of the nutritious pipeline between the piston nutritious pump and locking body the safety valve shall be established.
58. Installation and connection of economizers to coppers, and also equipment by their instrumentations, the locking and regulating fittings, safety devices shall be performed according to requirements of the project documentation and the operation manual taking into account the schemes of turning on of economizers recommended in them. At the same time accepted by the draft decision at the choice of the economizer and the scheme of its inclusion shall provide possibility of operation with parameters of working environment (pressure, temperature) no more established by calculation on durability and specified by the manufacturer in design documentation.
59. In case of new construction of boiler room with boilers with a steam generating capacity more than 1 t/h and boilers heating capacity of more 0,5 of MW, and in case of reconstruction (upgrade) respectively 2 t/h and 1,16 of the MW using solid fuel fuel delivery in boiler room and fire chamber of copper shall be mechanized. For boiler rooms with general exit of slag and ashes of coppers in number of 150 kg/h and more (irrespective of performance of coppers) removal of slag and ashes shall be mechanized.
In case of manual ash handling slag and zolovy bunkers shall be supplied with devices for filling by water of ashes and slag in bunkers or trolleys. In the latter case under the bunker the isolated cameras for installation of trolleys before descent in them of ashes and slag are arranged. Cameras shall have densely closed doors with the glazed glyadelka and be equipped with ventilation and lighting. Management of lock of the bunker and filling of slag shall be taken out for camera limits to the place, safe for servicing. On all way of movement of trolley height of easy access shall be at least 2 m, and side gaps - m 0,7 suffices.
If ashes and slag are removed from fire chamber directly on the working platform, then in boiler room over the place of removal and filling of focal remaining balance the exhaust ventilation shall be arranged.
In case of mine fire chambers with manual loading for wood fuel or peat shall be arranged loading the bunker with cover and folding bottom.
60. For providing vzryvopozharobezopasnost during the work of coppers, fuel supply to torches, requirements to the locking, regulating and gate-type (safety) armature, the list of necessary protection and blocking, and also requirements to preparation and fuel delivery in boiler room are determined for each type of fuel by requirements of the project documentation, the operation manual on copper and technical regulatory legal acts of systems of fire-proof regulation and standardization.
On the safety explosive valves established (in the cases provided by the project) on fire chambers of the coppers, economizers and gas flues which are taking away products of combustion of fuel from coppers to chimney protection waste devices (casings, branch pipes) providing dumping of excessive pressure (withdrawal of the circle) in case of explosions, cottons in fire chamber of copper and gas flues in the direction, safe for personnel, shall be provided. The design of the waste device shall provide possibility of control of condition and hermeticity (density) of the explosive valve in the course of its operation.
61. Vessels shall be established on the open areas in the places excluding accumulation of people or in separate buildings.
Air collectors or gas collectors shall be established on the base out of the building of compressor. The barrier shall take place of their installation.
The distance between air collectors shall be at least 1,5 of m, and between air collector and wall of the building - m 1,0 suffices.
The barrier of air collector shall be at distance at least 2 m from air collector towards journey or pass.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.