of December 28, 2015 No. 136
About approval of Sanitary standards and the rules "Requirements to the Organization and Conducting Works in the conditions of the Heating Microclimate" and introduction of amendments to the resolution of the Ministry of Health of the Republic of Belarus of April 30, 2013 No. 33
Based on article 13 of the Law of the Republic of Belarus of January 7, 2012 "About sanitary and epidemiologic wellbeing of the population", paragraph two of subitem 8.32 of Item 8 of the Regulations on the Ministry of Health of the Republic of Belarus approved by the resolution of Council of Ministers of the Republic of Belarus of October 28, 2011 No. 1446 "About some questions of the Ministry of Health and measures for implementation of the Presidential decree of the Republic of Belarus of August 11, 2011 No. 360" the Ministry of Health of the Republic of Belarus DECIDES:
2. Bring in the Sanitary standards and the rules "Requirements to Microclimate of Workplaces in Production and Office Rooms" approved by the resolution of the Ministry of Health of the Republic of Belarus of April 30, 2013 No. 33 "About approval of Sanitary standards and the rules "Requirements to Microclimate of Workplaces in Production and Office Rooms", the Hygienic standard rate "Indicators of microclimate of production and office rooms" and recognition No. 12 which voided resolutions of the Chief state health officer of the Republic of Belarus of March 25, 1999" (The national legal Internet portal of the Republic of Belarus, 14.06. 2013, 8/27576), following changes:
2.1. state Item 42 in the following edition:
"42. Measurements of parameters of microclimate need to be taken the measuring instruments entered in the State register of measuring instruments of the Republic of Belarus.";
2.2. appendix 2 to these Sanitary standards and rules to exclude.
Approved by the Resolution of the Ministry of Health of the Republic of Belarus of December 28, 2015 No. 136
1. These Sanitary standards and rules establish requirements to the organization and conducting works in the conditions of the heating microclimate for the prevention of its adverse influence on functional condition of organism and health of working.
2. Requirements of these Sanitary standards and rules do not extend:
on microclimate during the designing and operation of potash mines;
on objects, designing, reconstruction and which construction began before entry into force of these Sanitary standards and rules (regarding designing, reconstruction and construction).
3. For the purposes of these Sanitary standards and rules terms and determinations in the values established by the Law of the Republic of Belarus of January 7, 2012 "About sanitary and epidemiologic wellbeing" are used (The national register of legal acts of the Republic of Belarus", 2012, No. 8, 2/1892), and also the following terms and their determinations:
infrared, thermal radiation (further - IK-radiation) - electromagnetic radiation with micron 0,8-25,0 wavelength;
infrared, thermal radiation (further - IK-radiation) - impact of IK-radiation on working;
microclimate - complex of the physical factors influencing thermal condition and heat exchange of the person with the environment and influencing health, health, working capacity;
the heating microclimate - combination of parameters of the production microclimate which is created when functioning on workplaces of sources of IK-radiation (open flame, melting, heating furnaces, drying cameras, the heated, melted metal, glass melt and other types of raw materials, electrogas welding, the heated surfaces of the equipment, insolation at temperature of external air of +25 °C and above);
parameters of production microclimate - the indicators characterizing microclimate in production and office rooms: air temperature; relative humidity of air; air movement speed; intensity of thermal radiation; temperature of surfaces; thermal loading of the circle.
4. These Sanitary standards and rules are obligatory for observance by state bodies, other organizations, physical persons, including individual entrepreneurs.
5. The state sanitary inspection behind respect for these Sanitary standards and rules is performed according to the procedure, established by the legislation of the Republic of Belarus.
6. Perpetrators bear responsibility according to legal acts of the Republic of Belarus for violation of these Sanitary standards and rules.
7. In other sanitary standards and rules depending on the objects regulated by them other requirements to the organization and conducting works in the conditions of the heating microclimate can be established, than are established in these Sanitary standards and rules.
8. Decrease in adverse effect of the heating microclimate in case of which there is violation of heat exchange to accumulating of heat in organism increase in losses of heat evaporation, emergence of discomfortable heatfeelings, shall be performed on the basis of sanitary, architectural and planning, organizational and technological, medico-preventive measures, and also application of means of collective and individual protection.
9. On workplaces measures for decrease in the thermal loadings connected as with engineering procedure, and impact of high external temperatures, the insolations including which are temporary shall be provided.
10. For protection of the increased temperatures working from, IK-radiations shall be provided methods and means of mechanization, automation, remote control of engineering procedures and the equipment, rational planning of production rooms with the heatallocating equipment.
11. Placement of processing equipment and methods of its servicing shall provide minimum possible time of stay of the IK-radiation working in zone which parameters exceed admissible levels on workplace; optimization of the time spent in the conditions of influence of the increased temperatures, IK-radiations on changeable workplaces shall be provided with development of optimum routes of bypass and servicing of processing equipment.
12. Melting, heating furnaces, drying cameras, heated surfaces of steam lines, pipelines and other types of the heatallocating equipment and sources of IK-radiation shall be provided with the devices and devices preventing or limiting allocation of heat to the production room with use of methods of sealing, thermal insulation, shielding, assignment of heat.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.