of December 28, 2015 No. 885
About approval of the Procedure for the treatment of dangerous wastes in the territory of the Kyrgyz Republic
For the purpose of the complex problem resolution in the field of the treatment of dangerous wastes, creation and providing ecologically favorable conditions for the population, according to articles 10 and 17 of the constitutional Law of the Kyrgyz Republic "About the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic", the laws of the Kyrgyz Republic "About environmental protection", "About production wastes and consumption", the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic decides "The general technical regulation on providing ecological safety in the Kyrgyz Republic":
1. Approve the Procedure for the treatment of dangerous wastes in the territory of the Kyrgyz Republic according to appendix.
Approved by the Order of the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic of December 28, 2015, No. 885
1. This Procedure for the treatment of dangerous wastes in the territory of the Kyrgyz Republic (further - the Procedure) is intended for legal entities and physical persons which activities are connected with processes of the treatment of dangerous wastes and operation of subjects to placement and burial of this waste.
2. This Procedure does not extend on:
- the activities connected with radioactive waste and polygons of their burial;
- the activities connected with the solid household and mixed waste and polygons of their burial;
- the activities connected with cross-border transportation of waste.
3. Processes of the treatment of dangerous wastes (lifecycle of waste) include the following stages: education, accumulating (collection, temporary storage, warehousing), transportation, neutralization, utilization, use as secondary raw materials, burial.
4. The address with each type of dangerous wastes depends on their origin, aggregate state, physical and chemical properties of substrate, quantitative ratio of components and degree of health hazard of the population and the habitat of the person.
5. Dangerous wastes are divided into five classes of danger:
- the first class - substances (waste) extremely dangerous;
- second class - substances (waste) highly dangerous;
- the third class - substances (waste) moderately dangerous;
- the fourth class - substances (waste) low-dangerous;
- the fifth class - almost harmless.
Determination of class of danger of withdrawal is performed according to the qualifier of dangerous wastes and methodical recommendations about determination of class of danger of waste approved by the order of the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic "About approval of the qualifier of dangerous wastes and methodical recommendations about determination of class of danger of waste" of January 15, 2010 No. 9.
6. Subjects to placement of dangerous wastes are subdivided on:
- objects of temporary storage and warehousing of dangerous wastes in the territory of industrial enterprise (warehouses, storage rooms in production rooms, in workshops and sites, temporary non-stationary warehouses, the open areas);
- the subjects to stationary warehousing and disposal of hazardous waste which are specially equipped constructions intended for stationary placement, storage and waste disposal: polygons, shlamokhranilishch, tailings dams and others (further - burial polygons).
7. Limiting determination of amount of dangerous wastes on objects of temporary storage and warehousing in the territory of industrial enterprise is made according to the Procedure for the treatment of production wastes and consumption in the Kyrgyz Republic approved by the order of the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic "About approval of the Procedure for the treatment of production wastes and consumption in the Kyrgyz Republic" of August 5, 2015 No. 559.
8. In case of the address with the used container and packaging of chemicals it is necessary to provide security measures which include:
- availability of precautionary signs and markings regarding danger or potential danger of contents of chemicals in them;
- utilization on specialized enterprises;
- respect for personal hygiene and availability of individual protection equipment and overalls at personnel;
- prevention of emergencies and availability of means of their liquidation.
9. In case of storage and placement of the used container and packagings of chemicals the special measures excluding fire risk and spontaneous decomposition, including formation of dangerous products and the introduction with each other in dangerous reaction which can cause shall be observed:
- ignition and (or) allocation of significant amount of heat;
- release of flammable, toxic or suffocating gases;
- education of others chemically active and dangerous, including corroding substances.
10. Placement and warehousing of the used container and packagings of chemicals shall be made on the platforms which are specially equipped for these purposes with canopy.
11. Reuse of container is possible only for identical substances.
12. Measures for safe reuse of packaging, container and/or their utilization are taken.
13. For the purpose of safety of personnel in case of the address with packagings the following conditions shall be complied:
- use of the acceptances and methods of labor protection excluding exposure hazard of the dangerous chemical products containing at the bottom, walls of packaging and container on life and health of the person, the environment;
- provision of necessary personal hygiene means, individual protection equipment;
- acquaintance of personnel with measures of safe work with packagings of chemicals;
- development of measures for prevention and liquidation of emergencies.
14. All mercury-containing waste and the failed devices containing mercury are subject to collection and return for the subsequent regeneration of mercury to specialized enterprises.
15. Electricians, electricians after the examination and passing of instructing about security measures are allowed to work on replacement and collection of the fulfilled mercury-containing lamps in case of accomplishment of this work type.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.