Ministry of Justice
Republic of Tajikistan
On July 31, 2007 No. 255
Approved by the Order of the Minister of Transport and Communications of the Republic of Tajikistan of July 20, 2009 No. 10
1) the Basic concepts used in Rules:
- the bus is the car intended for public conveyance and baggage, having at least 7 places apart from driver's seat;
- the vehicle is mechanical railway vehicles which in these rules include the bus of big and average capacity, share and passenger taxi;
- the luggage receipt - the document confirming the conclusion of the agreement of motor transportation of baggage and cabin baggage, and also acceptance of baggage by carrier on storage or for transportation (Appendix 1);
- baggage - the passenger's things accepted for shipment in accordance with the established procedure;
the luggage place - the place for storage and luggage transport at least 120х60х40 centimeters in size (further - cm) and weighing no more than 50 kilograms (further kg);
the ticket document - certifying the right of the passenger to perform trip and confirming the conclusion of the agreement of motor transportation of the passenger (Appendix 1);
- the flight log - the numbered and strung together magazine which is at the motor transportation company in which marks about passing of pretrip survey of the vehicle and pretrip (prereplaceable) medical examination of the driver are put down;
- passenger taxi - the car intended for public conveyances and their baggage, allowing the seating capacity for seat no more than eight people performed along route, offered by passengers, equipped with taximeter and distinctive mark of "T";
- route - vehicle travel line between Items of poisoning and assignment;
- route of regular transportations - intended for implementation of public conveyances and baggage according to the schedule of travel line of buses, share taxis with the established starting, intermediate and terminal stopping points, Items of landing and disembarkation of passengers;
- the share taxi - the bus of especially small or small capacity, and also is recognized the car with seating capacity for seat no more than eight which are used for public conveyance and baggage on the established route, providing landing, disembarkation of passengers on stopping points or according to their requirement in any place which is not prohibited by traffic regulations along route;
- mass transportations - the transportations performed by group of two or more vehicles, organized by movement in road convoy, or in the set mode with additional control of movement along route and on terminal points;
- irregular transportations - public conveyance the having one-time nature, performed by custom buses, share taxis;
- dangerous sites - sections of highways, driving through which is integrated to the increased risk of involvement in the road accident or is connected with essential changes of the mode of movement;
- the route sheet - the document which is produced by typographical method, in coordination with competent statistical authorities, the having serial number issued to the driver of the vehicle intended for accounting and control of operation of the vehicle and being the form of the strict reporting;
- Item of landing and disembarkation of passengers (stopping point) the site of roadside strip equipped according to requirements of these rules intended for stop of vehicles for the purpose of landing and disembarkation of passengers;
- the schedule of movement - the table containing data on the place and time of movement of buses, share taxis on each stopping point of route of regular motor transportations of passengers;
- regular motor transportations - public conveyance are performed by buses, share taxis along the routes approved by the relevant state bodies;
- run - travel line of the bus, share or passenger taxi from initial to final destination;
- the route pattern - the graphical conditional representation of route with indication of stopping points, distances between them, and also characteristic reference points (road forks, intersections, railroad crossings, bridges, tunnels and so on);
- the terminal - the technological complex intended for servicing of passengers and drivers of vehicles, and including: the capital building with the waiting room and ticket offices, Items of medical examination of drivers and rendering primary health care, baggage storage, the platform for landing and disembarkation of passengers, site for the parking of vehicles, control offices, the room of mother and child and others;
- the tender - the procedure of consideration of requests, on rendering services on routes is right.
2) On nature of the organization, motor transportations of passengers are subdivided on regular and irregular.
- regular public conveyance are performed by buses or share taxis along the routes approved by the relevant state bodies.
- under the organization of regular motor transportations of passengers on city routes vehicles (buses, share taxis) which will be used for implementation of transportations are determined in advance.
- when implementing regular and irregular motor transportations of passengers the carrier provides availability on the vehicle of the route sheet (approved by the order of the Ministry of transport and communication of the Republic of Tajikistan No. 258 of 23.09.2005 and the Resolution of the State committee of statistics of the Republic of Tajikistan No. 21 of 15.09.2005) with marks about passing of pretrip (prereplaceable) medical examination of the driver and technical inspection of the vehicle.
Implementation of public conveyances and baggage by vehicles without execution of the route sheet on the corresponding railway vehicles is forbidden:
- irregular motor transportations of passengers will be organized by carriers on own initiative and performed with use of the vehicles conforming to requirements of these rules;
- vehicles which have the certificate of conformity, had technical inspection, meeting sanitary and medical, environmental standards, safety rules and labor protections, to technical specifications, the State and International standards, and also corresponding to the legislation of the Republic of Tajikistan are allowed to motor transportations of passengers;
- on routes of regular city and suburban motor transportations use of the city buses (class I) having at least two passenger doors, share taxis, and also buses (class II) is allowed;
- the buses, share taxis used on routes of regular and international motor transportations of passengers and baggage shall have soft sitting with folding backs. If the extent of route constitutes more than 400 km, then in inside of the bus, the share taxi the place for the driver relief shall be provided;
- on mountain routes public conveyance at night (from 22 o'clock in the evening to 6 o'clock in the morning) is not allowed;
- on mountain routes vehicles with run more than 500 thousand kilometers or being exposed to major repair are not used;
- the vehicles used on mountain routes shall be equipped with head fog lamps and auxiliary headlights of back run, and height of tread pattern of tires shall be at least 3,0 of millimeters.
3) the Vehicles used in case of motor transportations of passengers shall be completed:
- the medical first-aid kit (motor transportation) with necessary set of drugs and medical means;
- parking means (boots), for fixing from spontaneous movement in case of the parking on the road with bias;
- breakdown triangle;
- operational fire appliances;
- information plates in interior of the vehicle about methods of the emergency opening of emergency exits, doors, windows and removals of glasses in case of the road accident;
- hammers for dissecting of glasses of interior of the vehicle in case of impossibility of exit of passengers through doors.
The Vehicles used in case of motor transportations of passengers shall have 4):
- the doors of passenger cab and emergency exits which are opening and closed without any hindrances. Doors shall not have the sharp or far lagging behind their surface ledges;
- roof, emergency exits and windows which in off-state completely prevent hit of precipitations in driver's cab and passenger cab;
- firmly the fixed hand-rail and sitting;
- net and without rushes of covering of seats and backs of chairs for passengers;
- equal, without speakers or loose details, footboards and floor of salon.
Floor covering of salon shall be made of continuous material without rushes;
- the transparent glasses of windows purified of dust, dirt, paint and other objects reducing visibility through them. Each window opening shall not be closed by information or promotional materials more than for 30%;
- the passenger cab heated in cold and ventilated in hot season, which is not encumbered with the tool and spare parts.
5) Wet cleaning of interiors of the vehicles used in case of regular motor transportations of passengers is carried out at least two times to change and in process of pollution.
Outside washing of body is carried out after the end of change.
6) the Buses, share taxis used on routes of long-distance and international motor transportations of passengers shall have baggage compartments, and also are in addition completed with spare wheel and jack.
7) to the Equipment control devices (tachographs) the buses, share taxis used when implementing are subject to registration of work-rest schedule of drivers:
- international motor transportations of passengers and baggage;
- long-distance (interregional) regular and irregular motor transportations of passengers and baggage.
8) In interior of the vehicle, the passengers used in case of regular city and suburban motor transportations, near cabin (place) of the driver the information display, containing shall be located:
- full name of carrier (driver);
- numbers of contact telephone numbers of carrier, the organizer of transportations, and also Regional governments on supervision and regulation in the field of transport, the State automobile inspection of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of the Republic of Tajikistan (further - bodies of GSPR and GAI);
- copy of the route pattern and schedule of movement;
- the established fare along route and conveyance.
For routes of regular suburban motor transportations the grid of rates depending on trip distance shall be provided;
- size of penalty for unpaid journey and/or conveyance;
- rights and obligations of passengers.
The buses, share taxis used in case of regular city motor transportations of passengers shall be equipped with the loudspeaker unit and the device of automated control system (further - ACS) for control of line work in case of the relevant requirement of the organizer of transportations.
9) In the front and back parties of the bus, share taxi used in case of regular city and suburban motor transportations of passengers cliches with indication of the name and number of route are established.
Texts shall be written in black color (font height at least 12 mm) on light yellow background. In case of implementation of express transportations on cliche at number of route there shall be text "Express" of red color (font height at least 60 mm).
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.