It is registered
Ministry of Justice of Ukraine
March 3, 2016
of February 15, 2016 No. 112
About approval of the Standard regulations on rehabilitation organization of the mixed type (complex rehabilitation) for persons with disability owing to intellectual violations
According to Articles 10, 13 and 17 Laws of Ukraine "About rehabilitation of disabled people in Ukraine", article 26 of the Convention on the rights of disabled people and for the purpose of enhancement of work of the rehabilitation organizations performing complex of rehabilitation actions for persons with disability owing to intellectual violations order:
1. Approve Standard regulations on rehabilitation organization of the mixed type (complex rehabilitation) for persons with disability owing to intellectual violations which are applied.
2. Declare invalid the order of the Ministry of Labour and Social Policy of Ukraine of July 23, 2007 No. 392 "About approval of standard regulations on rehabilitation organization of the mixed type for disabled people and mentally retarded handicapped children and about organization of permanent and temporary stay of mentally retarded disabled people", registered in the Ministry of Justice of Ukraine on August 3, 2007 at No. 884/14151.
3. To provide to department of social protection of disabled people (A. Polyakov) submission of this order in accordance with the established procedure on state registration in the Ministry of Justice of Ukraine.
4. To impose control over the implementation of this order on the First Deputy Minister V. Shevchenko.
Approved by the Order of the Ministry of social policy of Ukraine of February 15, 2016 No. 112
1. Rehabilitation organization of the mixed type (complex rehabilitation) for persons with disability owing to intellectual violations (further - Organization) - rehabilitation organization which purpose is implementation of complex of the rehabilitation actions directed to creation of conditions for all-round development of persons with disability owing to intellectual violations, and also children under 2 years who have risk to become disabled (further - Person), assimilation by them of knowledge, abilities, skills, achievements and preserving their maximum independence, physical, mental, social, professional capacities for the purpose of the maximum realization of personal potential.
2. The organization can provide temporary and/or permanent stay of Persons.
3. Based on this Standard provision Organization develops the provision which affirms his founder.
4. The organization is placed in the territories with specially built or adapted rooms which shall meet the state construction standards and rules, sanitary standards and rules, fire-proof requirements, safe engineering, to have all types of municipal improvement.
5. The organization in the activities is guided by the Constitution of Ukraine, the laws of Ukraine, presidential decrees of Ukraine and resolutions of the Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine adopted according to the Constitution and the laws of Ukraine, acts of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine, this Standard provision, other acts of the legislation of Ukraine.
1. The organization provides:
accomplishment of the regulations and provisions determined by the Convention on the rights of disabled people, the Laws of Ukraine "About bases of social security of disabled people in Ukraine", "About rehabilitation of disabled people in Ukraine", "About social services", "About mental health services", resolutions of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of January 31, 2007 No. 80 "About approval of the Procedure for provision to disabled people and handicapped children of rehabilitation services" (with changes), of October 20, 2010 No. 953 "About setting standards of food at the companies, in the organizations and organizations of the sphere of management of the Ministry of Labour and Social Policy" on providing the rights of Persons to rehabilitation for the purpose of their further integration into society;
creation of conditions for reduction and overcoming intellectual and physical violations, prevention of such violations, adjustments of violations of development, forming and development of the main social and household skills;
creation of conditions for prevention and non-admission of discrimination of Persons, in particular by providing reasonable adaptation;
development of skills of autonomous accommodation in society with necessary support, forming of stereotypes of safe behavior, mastering skills of protection of own rights, interests and positive perception of and people around;
provision of social services during rehabilitation process;
training of parents or legal representatives of Persons for continuation (in case of need) rehabilitation actions outside Organization;
carrying out complex of the rehabilitation actions according to individual plans of rehabilitation of Person constituted, in particular, for the purpose of implementation of individual programs of rehabilitation with attraction to participation in this process of Persons and (in case of need) their parents or legal representatives;
holding actions, in particular on professional orientation, mastering Persons labor skills, including in workshops, determination of their opportunities for professional training in educational institutions, the centers of employment rehabilitation (day employment);
assistance in establishment of guardianship or custody in case of recognition of person incapacitated or if his capacity to act is limited;
cooperation with the domestic and foreign rehabilitation, educational, medical, scientific enterprises, organizations and public associations.
2. The organization in case of need provides on a grant basis with transport services of Person, being in Organization (to the location of Organization and/or the place of their accommodation).
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.