of March 16, 2016 No. 211
About some questions of realization of personnel policy in law enforcement agencies of the Republic of Kazakhstan
According to articles 46-2 and 54 of the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan "About law-enforcement service" I DECIDE:
1. Approve enclosed:
2. To impose control of execution of this Decree on Administration of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
Approved by the Presidential decree of the Republic of Kazakhstan of March 16, 2016 No. 211
1. These rules of assessment of activities of employees, rules and conditions of assignment of categories are developed according to article 46-2 of the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan of January 6, 2011 "About law-enforcement service" and determine evaluation procedure of activities of law enforcement officers, and also procedure and conditions of assignment of categories on position to law enforcement officers of the Republic of Kazakhstan (further - employees).
2. Assessment of activities of employees is carried out for determination of efficiency and quality of their work as the direct head of the employee.
3. Assessment of activities of employees is performed by determination of achievements of key performance indicators of work and observance of standards of works.
Work key performance indicator - the indicator (amount of works) created on the basis of the strategy of law enforcement agency (strategic plan) and directed to assessment of activities of the employee for achievement of the operational and office purposes and tasks.
The standard of work - algorithm, rules and requirements to results of activities of the employee on the specific site.
4. Assessment of activities of employees is carried out annually no later than December 1, but not earlier than six months from the date of holding the post.
Assessment is not carried out in the relation:
1) head of law enforcement agency and his deputies;
2) persons during stay it on probation period.
5. Coordination of assessment work is performed by personnel service of law enforcement agency.
6. Results of assessment of activities of employees are exposed on scale with the following values: "highly effectively", "effectively", "inefficiently".
The specified values correspond to the following indicators:
"highly effectively" - the employee constantly exceeds the delivered amount of works on achievement of the operational and office purposes and tasks (that is reached). Makes the significant contribution to work of law enforcement agency (division). Carries out objectives and the job responsibilities with high degree of independence. Shows the high level of professionalism and competence in case of accomplishment of the assigned job responsibilities and constantly enhances the knowledge and skills necessary for accomplishment of complex challenges. Plays significant role both in individual development of other employees, and in development of law enforcement agency (division) in general;
"effectively" - the employee carries out the delivered amount of works on achievement of the operational and office purposes and tasks (that is reached). Objectives and job responsibilities are fulfilled in case of minimum of instructions. Shows high standard of knowledge and experience in the directions, necessary for work, and looks for opportunities for enhancement of the knowledge and skills necessary for further development and accomplishment of complex challenges;
"inefficiently" - the employee does not carry out the delivered amount of works on achievement of the operational and office purposes and tasks (that is not reached). Permanent instructions and control over the implementation of orders are necessary. Does not show necessary knowledge and interest in work. From the employee it is expected that he immediately and considerably will improve quality of performance of work and will maintain further this quality at the required level.
7. By results of the employee's assessment the direct head fills in the estimative sheet in the form approved by the head of law enforcement agency and the individual plan of professional development of the employee to the following assessment is constituted.
The individual plan of professional development of the employee determines the priority directions and recommendations aimed at increase in efficiency of the employee and his professional and personal growth for a certain period of time (passing of professional development course, development of specific skills).
8. The completed estimative leaf and the plan of professional development of the employee goes within three working days to personnel service.
9. The personnel service generalizes the development plans for employees provided by direct heads and considers under the organization of increase in professional level of staff of the relevant law enforcement agency.
10. Results of assessment of activities of employees are the bases for decision making on awarding, encouragement, training, career development, rotation, and also establishments of the differentiated compensation.
11. The employee studies with the estimative sheet and the development plan within three working days from the date of completion of assessment.
12. Results of assessment of the employee are entered in its record of service.
13. Employees have the right to appeal results of assessment to the head of law enforcement agency or the authorized head of law enforcement agency within ten working days from the date of acquaintance and (or) judicially.
14. The head of law enforcement agency or the authorized head of law enforcement agency after receipt of the claim of the employee performs its consideration and in cases of identification of violation takes measures to cancellation of results of assessment.
15. The category on position - the degree of professional qualification of employees determined on the basis of the achieved results and influencing compensation differentiation.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.