of March 22, 2016 №24
About the Advisory committee on customs regulation
According to Item 7,the subitem 2 of Item 43 and Item 44 of the Regulations on the Eurasian economic commission (appendix № 1 to the Agreement on the Eurasian Economic Union of May 29, 2014) the Board of the Eurasian economic commission decided:
1. Approve the enclosed Regulations on the Advisory committee on customs regulation.
2. Recognize invalid:
items 2 and 3 of the Decision of Board of the Eurasian economic commission of May 31, 2012 № 52 "About the Advisory committee on customs regulation";
The decision of Board of the Eurasian economic commission of August 23, 2012 №137 "About statement of structure of Advisory committee on customs regulation".
Aproved by the Decision of Board of the Eurasian economic commission of March 22, 2016 № 24
1. The advisory committee on customs regulation (further - Committee) is created under Board of the Eurasian economic commission (further respectively - Board, the Commission) according to Items 7 and 44of the Regulations on the Eurasian economic commission (appendix №1 to the Agreement on the Eurasian Economic Union of May 29, 2014). The committee is the consultative body of the Commission providing development of offers on customs regulation according to which decisions are made by the Commission within its powers.
2. The committee in the activities is guided by the Agreement on the Eurasian Economic Union of May 29, 2014, other international treaties and acts constituting the right of the Eurasian Economic Union (further - the Union), the Regulations of work of the Euroasian economic commission approved by the Decision of the Supreme Eurasian economic council of December 23, 2014 №98, and also this Provision.
3. The main objectives of Committee are:
a) preparation for the Commission of recommendations about questions of enhancement of the international treaties and acts constituting the right of the Union regulating customs legal relationship;
b) preparation of offers on practical realization of provisions of the international treaties and acts constituting the right of the Union regulating customs legal relationship on the basis of offers of authorized bodies of the government of state members of the Union in the field of customs regulation (further respectively public authorities, state members);
c) carrying out consultations concerning customs regulation, carried to competence of the Commission;
d) development of suggestions for improvement of information exchange between customs authorities of state members;
e) consideration of other questions in the field of customs regulation.
4. For realization of the tasks assigned to it the Committee performs the following functions:
a) carries out the analysis:
the international treaties and acts constituting the right of the Union, and also the legislation of state members in the field of customs regulation regulating customs legal relationship;
law-enforcement practice of state members in the field of customs regulation; activities of the international organizations in the field of customs regulation;
b) prepares offers on questions:
enhancement of customs regulation, including on application of customs procedures, carrying out customs control, development and use of customs infrastructure, except for the questions connected with arrangement and equipping of check points through customs border of the Union;
ensuring uniform law-enforcement practice regarding implementation of the international treaties and acts constituting the right of the Union regulating customs legal relationship;
c) performs other functions within the competence.
5. The structure of Committee is created of representatives of public authorities, including heads (deputy managers) of these bodies (further - authorized representatives). For forming of structure of Committee the Board requests from state members of the offer on candidates for authorized representatives. According to the offer of state members of Committee representatives of business community, scientific and public organizations, other independent experts can be included. State members timely inform Board on need of replacement of authorized representatives for Committee, and also represent offers on modification of its structure. The structure of Committee affirms the order of Board.
6. Presides over committee meetings and the member of Board within whose competence questions of customs cooperation are (further - the chairman of Committee) performs the common directorship of work of Committee.
7. Chairman of Committee:
a) directs activities of Committee and will organize work on accomplishment of the tasks assigned to Committee;
b) approves the agenda of committee meeting, determines date, time and the place of its carrying out;
c) conducts committee meetings;
d) approves protocols of committee meetings;
e) informs Board and Council of the Commission on the recommendations developed by Committee;
e) approves regulations on working (expert) groups and their structures;
g) represents Committee at meetings of Board and Council of the Commission and in relations with bodies and the organizations of state members;
h) appoints vice-chairmen of Committee and the responsible secretary;
i) performs other functions within competence of Committee.
8. The head of department of the Commission whose competence questions on activities of Committee enter is appointed the vice-chairman of Committee.
9. The vice-chairman of Committee performs functions of the chairman of Committee, stipulated in Item the 7th this provision, in case of absence of the chairman of Committee or on its order.
10. The responsible secretary of Committee is appointed from among officials or the staff of the Commission whose competence questions on activities of Committee enter.
11. Responsible secretary of Committee:
a) prepares the draft of the agenda of committee meeting according to proposals of the chairman of Committee and members of the committee and submits it for approval to the chairman of Committee;
b) exercises control of representation of materials to the draft of the agenda and to committee meeting;
c) sends to members of the committee the approved agenda of committee meeting and materials to it;
d) informs members of the committee on date, time and the venue of committee meeting;
e) takes the minutes of Committee and submits it for approval to the chairman of Committee;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.