of November 11, 2015 No. 597/24
About approval of the Regulations on activities of archive of the Supreme council of magistracy
Having considered the project of the Regulations on activities of archive of the Supreme council of magistracy, having heard information mister Victor Mika, the Supreme council of magistracy ESTABLISHED:
As a result of the performed activities and condition of archive of the Supreme council of magistracy by specialists of National archive PM established need of development of the Regulations on activities of archive of the Supreme council of magistracy.
For simplification of accounting and document storage in archive Vsm, following instructions for streamlining of documents in the organizations, organizations and the companies of RM, the working group created by the Decision Vsm No. 554/22 of 14:07. 2015, prepared the project of the Regulations on activities of archive of the Supreme council of magistracy which was submitted on meeting of council for review.
Having studied the offered project of the Provision, the Supreme council of magistracy, according to articles 4 and 24 of the Law No. 947 of July 19, 1996 on the Supreme council of magistracy, DECIDED:
1. Approve Regulations on activities of archive of the Supreme council of magistracy with appendix, being integral part of this provision.
2. This decision is published in the Official monitor of the Republic of Moldova and on the web page of the Supreme council of magistracy.
Chairman of the Supreme council of magistracy
Victor to Mick
Approved by the Decision of the Supreme council of magistracy of the Republic of Moldova of August 11, 2015 No. 597/24
1. The documents having historical, welfare, scientific, economic and political value constituted within activities of the Supreme council of magistracy are part of archive fund of the Republic of Moldova.
2. For the purpose of ensuring storage, accounting, and also scientific and practical use of documents before their delivery in the Public Records Offices, according to instructions of the Art. 23, of 24, 40 Laws No. 880 of 22.01.1992, the Regulations on the State archive fund approved by the Order of the Government No. 352 of May 27, 1992, and the Regulations on Public archive fund approved by the Order of the Public archive agency of the Republic of Moldova No. 10 of May 30, 1995 are established departmental archive (VSM archive).
3. In the activities the archive is guided by the Law on archive fund of the Republic of Moldova, Regulations on the State archive fund, Regulations on Public archive fund, instructions, orders of higher body and the Supreme council of magistracy, regulating and methodical documents of the Public archive agency of the Republic of Moldova and the archive organizations subordinated to it, and also this Provision.
4. The manager of archive (responsible person) and other regular (responsible) employees of archive are appointed to position by the chairman of the Supreme council of magistracy.
5. The archive is effective according to the annual plan of works approved by management of the Supreme council of magistracy and submits the report on the performed work to its management.
6. Obligations of staff of archive are determined in the job descriptions approved by the chairman of the Supreme council of magistracy.
7. Are part of archive:
7. 1) the documents and cases withdrawn from clerical work including the documents constituted on electronic media, the audiovisual documents created as a result of activities of structural divisions;
7. 2) the publications including supplementing documentation of archive departmental editions, and also the documents necessary for research, information activities of archive;
7. 3) the scientific and information device reflecting structure and contents of documents of archive (the inventory list put, historical information, summaries, thematic files, alphabetic registers, etc.);
7. 4) also personal funds of government officials, honored persons, scientists in the field of jurisprudence which works can be part of archive or worked in this organization or in organizations subordinated to it;
7. 5) the cases with permanent storage duration are submitted to VSM archive, with long storage duration (more than 10 years) and put staff employees in two years after their registration in clerical work. Transfer is performed according to the inventory lists approved by the relevant archive organization of the republic;
7. 6) the cases with temporary storage duration (to 10 years inclusive) are not submitted to archive of organization. They are stored in structural divisions and after storage durations are selected for destruction, according to the established requirements.
8. Archive perform the following functions:
8. 1) acceptance, accounting and ensuring integrity of the documents and cases arranged according to the existing requirements;
8. 2) together with office of VSM exercises control over ensuring integrity of documents, registration of cases in structural divisions of organization, participates in development of nomenclatures of cases and in check of correctness of creation of cases according to the approved nomenclature of cases;
8. 3) will organize examination of value of the documents which are stored in archive;
8. Creates 4) and enhances the scientific and information device of the documents and cases (inventory lists, history of fund, summaries, thematic files, alphabetic registers, etc.) which are stored in archive;
8. 5) at the scheduled time transfers to the Public Records Office on storage documents and cases with permanent storage duration;
8. 7) performs checks for establishment of the available documents and put once in 5 years for cases with permanent storage duration and once in 10 years for cases with long storage duration (documents of staff employees), according to the approved and approved inventory lists;
8. 8) in writing notifies the head of organization, and also put the relevant archive organization about cases of damage or loss specialists;
8. 9) is prepared by document package (information, the protocol, petitions and other materials) 442-443 Codes about offenses of the Republic of Moldova concerning the specialists guilty of destruction or loss of cases in organization agree Art. provisions 440,, and represents it to management;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.