of December 22, 2015 No. 407
About approval of Rules of award of awards for non-governmental organizations
According to subitem 2-2) of article 4-1 of the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan of April 12, 2005 "About the state social order, grants and awards for non-governmental organizations in the Republic of Kazakhstan" I ORDER:
1. Approve the enclosed Rules of award of awards for non-governmental organizations.
2. To provide to committee on development of languages and social and political work of the Ministry of Culture and sport of the Republic of Kazakhstan:
1) in the procedure established by the legislation state registration of this order in the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
2) within ten calendar days after state registration of this order the direction of copies of this order for official publication in information system of law of Ad_let and periodic printing editions on the electronic medium with appendix of the paper copy certified by official stamp for entering into reference control bank of the regulatory legal acts of the Republic of Kazakhstan in electronic form certified by the digital signature of person, representative to sign this order, with appendix of the paper copy certified by official stamp;
3) placement of this order on Internet resource of the Ministry of Culture and sport of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
4) within ten working days after state registration of this order in the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan submission to Department of legal service of the Ministry of Culture and sport of the Republic of Kazakhstan of data on execution of the actions provided by subitems 1), 2) and 3) of this Item.
3. To impose control of execution of this order on the supervising vice-Minister for Culture and Sports of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
Minister for Culture and Sports of the Republic of Kazakhstan
Approved by the Order of the Minister for Culture and Sports of the Republic of Kazakhstan of December 22, 2015 No. 407
1. These rules of award of awards for non-governmental organizations (further - Rules) developed according to subitem 2-2) of article 4-1 of the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan of April 12, 2005 "About the state social order, grants and awards for non-governmental organizations in the Republic of Kazakhstan" (further - the Law) also determine procedure for award of awards for non-governmental organizations.
2. In these rules the following basic concepts are used:
1) the job seeker of award - the non-governmental organization which submitted the application to authorized body for award competition;
2) award for non-governmental organizations (further - award) - the monetary reward awarded at the expense of budgetary funds to non-governmental organizations for the made contribution to the solution of social tasks of republican, industry and regional levels;
3) Coordination council on interaction with non-governmental organizations under authorized body (further - Coordination council) - it is advisory the advisory body created by authorized body for development of suggestions for improvement of interaction with non-governmental organizations created according to subitem 6-1) of article 1 of the Law.
3. The authorized body performs award of awards for non-governmental organizations annually at the expense of budgetary funds according to article 7 of the Law.
4. Promotion of non-governmental organizations on competition of award is performed by non-governmental organizations and state bodies.
5. According to Item 3 of article 6-3 of the Law, repeated promotion on competition of award of the same non-governmental organizations within three years in a row is not allowed. The same non-governmental organization cannot be pushed on award competition more than on one nomination.
6. The award on one nomination is awarded to one or at the same time to several job seekers. In this case the award shares equally between them.
7. The announcement of order taking of promotion of non-governmental organizations for competition of award is placed authorized body on Internet resource annually no later than July 1. The announcement contains list of documents for participation in tender, and also end date of order taking.
8. Applications about promotion of non-governmental organizations for competition of award are submitted by non-governmental organizations and state bodies to authorized body annually till September 1.
Applications are submitted on paper and electronic carriers (CD disks or USB (YuSB) - flash drives in the PDF (PDF) format).
1) the statement (on the official form of non-governmental organization, state body, signed by the first head or person fulfilling its duties in form according to appendix 1 to these rules);
2) copies of constituent documents and certificate (certificate) of state registration (re-registration) of non-governmental organization;
3) the characteristic about activities of non-governmental organization, contribution to the solution of social tasks for form according to appendix 2 to these rules (no more than two pages of format A 4);
4) recommendations (at least two) representatives of the public (non-governmental organizations) of activities of the non-governmental organization which submitted the application;
5) copies of prize diplomas, letters, thanks (in the presence);
6) bank details of non-governmental organization.
10. In case of representation of incomplete document package, the these rules specified in Item 9, the authorized body within five working days sends the written motivated answer to the applicant about refusal in documents acceptance.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.