of December 28, 2015 No. 1034
About approval of the Standard of the organization of rendering the neurosurgical help in the Republic of Kazakhstan
According to the subitem 6) Item 1 of article 7 of the Code of the Republic of Kazakhstan of September 18, 2009 "About health of the people and health care system", PRIKAZYVAYU:
2. Procedure to provide to department of the organization of medical care of the Ministry of health and social development of the Republic of Kazakhstan in the established legislation:
1) state registration of this order in the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
2) within ten days after state registration of this order in the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan the direction on official publication in periodic printing editions and information system of law of Ad_let;
3) placement of this order on Internet resource of the Ministry of health and social development of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
4) within ten working days after state registration of this order in the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan submission to Department of legal service of the Ministry of health and social development of the Republic of Kazakhstan of data on execution of the actions provided by subitems 1), 2) and 3) of this Item.
3. To impose control of execution of this order on the vice-Minister of health and social development of the Republic of Kazakhstan Tsoi A. V.
Minister of health and social development of the Republic of Kazakhstan
Approved by the Order of the Minister of health and social development of the Republic of Kazakhstan of December 28, 2015, No. 1034
1. The standard of the organization of rendering the neurosurgical help in the Republic of Kazakhstan (further - the Standard) is developed according to the subitem 6) of Item 1 of article 7 of the Code of the Republic of Kazakhstan of September 18, 2009 "About health of the people and health care system" (further - the Code).
2. This Standard establishes the general principles and requirements to the organization of rendering the neurosurgical help to patients in the medical organizations of health care at the out-patient and polyclinic, stationary and hospital-replacing levels, regardless of pattern of ownership and departmental accessory.
3. The determinations used in this Standard:
1) the portal of Bureau of hospitalization (further - the Portal) - single system of electronic registration, accounting, processing and storage of the directions of patients for planned hospitalization in hospital within GOBMP;
2) the consulting and diagnostic help (further - KDP) - specialized or highly specialized medical care without the round-the-clock medical observation;
3) primary health care (further - PHC) - the pre-medical or qualified medical care without the round-the-clock medical observation including complex of the available medical services rendered at the level of the person, family and society;
4) the guaranteed amount of free medical care (further - GOBMP) - the amount of the medical care, single on the list of medical services, provided to citizens of the Republic of Kazakhstan and oralmans, determined according to the subitem 7) of article 6 of the Code;
5) the patient - the physical person which is (being) the consumer of medical services;
6) prevention - complex of the medical and not medical actions directed to the prevention of emergence of diseases, progressing at early stages of diseases and monitoring already developed complications, damages of bodies and fabrics;
7) the stationary help - form of provision of qualified, specialized and highly specialized medical care with the round-the-clock medical observation;
8) the hospital-replacing help - form of provision of pre-medical, qualified, specialized and highly specialized medical care with medical observation.
4. Neurosurgical help in the Republic of Kazakhstan is given within GOBMP approved by the order of the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan of December 15, 2009 No. 2136 "About approval of the list of the guaranteed amount of free medical care".
5. The neurosurgical help (adult and children's) to the population appears in the form of KDP, the stationary, hospital-replacing help, recovery treatment and medical rehabilitation, and also emergency medical service and sanitary aircraft.
6. The medical organizations giving neurosurgical help (further - MO) provide accomplishment of the actions directed to prevention, early diagnostics, treatment of patients with respect for succession at all stages of delivery of health care.
7. The neurosurgical help at the consulting and diagnostic level includes:
1) survey by the doctor for the purpose of determination of condition of the patient and establishment of the diagnosis;
2) laboratory and tool inspection of the patient for the purpose of detection of disease of neurosurgical pathology;
3) matching and purpose of treatment according to the revealed nosology and clinical protocols (further - KP);
4) selection and the direction on planned hospitalization in MO for provision of specialized and highly specialized medical care;
5) the direction on hospitalization according to the emergency indications;
6) participation in medical rehabilitation of patients with neurosurgical pathology;
7) registration and maintaining primary medical documentation;
8) examination of temporary disability;
9) the organization of providing patients with medicines with neurosurgical diseases at the out-patient level;
10) issue of the advisory proceeding for medico-social examination in the presence of signs of permanent disability.
8. KDP is provided to patients in the form of preventive, diagnostic and medical services in the presence in the organization of health care of the license for implementation of the medical activities including conducting examination of temporary disability.
9. Rendering KDP to the patient is performed in the direction of the doctor of PHC or the profile specialist within GOBMP.
10. In case of the direction on rendering KDP the doctor of PHC or the profile specialist draws up the statement from the medical record out-patient, the inpatient.
11. The direction of patients with neurosurgical diseases on receipt of KDP at the republican level is performed by regional commissions of managements of health care of areas, and from the cities of Astana and Almaty - from the medical organizations.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 40000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.