of October 7, 2015 No. 978
About approval of Rules of airfield providing in civil aviation
According to subitem 41-41) of Item 1 of article 14 of the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan of July 15, 2010 "About use of airspace of the Republic of Kazakhstan and activities of aircraft", PRIKAZYVAYU:
1. Approve the enclosed Rules of airfield providing in civil aviation.
2. To committee of civil aviation of the Ministry for Investments and Development of the Republic of Kazakhstan (Seydakhmetov B. K.) provide:
1) in the procedure established by the legislation state registration of this order in the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
2) within ten calendar days after state registration of this order in the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan, the direction it the copy on official publication in periodic printed publicity materials and information system of law of Ad_let;
3) placement of this order on Internet resource of the Ministry for Investments and Development of the Republic of Kazakhstan and on the intranet portal of state bodies;
4) within ten working days after state registration of this order in the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan submission to Legal department of the Ministry for Investments and Development of the Republic of Kazakhstan of data on execution of the actions provided by subitems 1), 2) and 3) of Item 2 of this order.
3. I reserve control of execution of this order.
The acting minister on investments and development of the Republic of Kazakhstan
It is approved
Minister of Defence of the Republic of Kazakhstan
October 10, 2015
___________ Tasmagambetov I. N.
Approved by the Order of the acting minister on investments and development of the Republic of Kazakhstan of October 7, 2015 No. 978
1. These rules of airfield providing in civil aviation of the Republic of Kazakhstan (further - Rules) are developed according to the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan of July 15, 2010 "About use of airspace of the Republic of Kazakhstan and activities of aircraft" (further - the Law), and also taking into account standards and recommended practice of International Civil Aviation Organization (further - ICAO) and determine procedure for airfield flight servicing in civil aviation of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
2. Action of these rules extends to physical persons and legal entities which perform operation of civil airfields in the territory of the Republic of Kazakhstan or under authority of which civil airfields of the Republic of Kazakhstan are.
3. The main terms and determinations used in these rules:
1) airfield providing is complex of actions for maintenance of airfield of airfield (landing strips (further – the runway), taxiways (further – RD), platforms and stalls of air vehicles), in permanent operational readiness for take-off, landing, taxing and the parking of air vehicles;
2) airfield mountain - the airfield located on the area with the crossed relief and relative excesses of 500 meters (further – m) and more in radius of 25 kilometers (further – km) from checkpoint of airfield, and also the airfield located at the height of 1000 m and more above sea level;
3) arrival airfield - the airfield specified in flight plan and in task for flight as airfield of the planned landing;
4) airfield marking sign - the sign located on surface of airfield or constructions for transfer of aeronautical information;
5) the aeronautical beacon - the navigation land light of permanent or flashing radiation seen from all directions and the employee for designation of certain point on earth's surface;
6) airfield service - the structural division of the airport (civil aviation organization) intended for ensuring safe operation, content, repair of objects of airfield (helidrome), the airport;
7) the runway - the certain rectangular site of overland airfield prepared for landing and take-off of air vehicles;
8) main runway - The runway in airfield located, as a rule, in prevailing wind direction and having the extreme length;
9) visible range on the runway (RVR) - distance within which the aircraft pilot, being on center line of the runway, sees marking signs on the surfaces of the runway or fires limiting landing strip or designating its center line;
10) the touchdown zone - the site of the runway behind its threshold intended for the first contact of the runway with the landing airplanes;
11) classification number of the air vehicle (ACN) - the number expressing relative impact of the air vehicle on artificial covering for the established category of standard durability of the basis;
12) classification number of covering (PCN) - the number expressing bearing capacity of artificial covering for operation without restriction;
13) end stopway (further - KPT) - specially prepared rectangular site at the end of the located take-off run intended for stop of the air vehicle in case of the interrupted take-off;
14) airfield - part of airfield on which one or several flying strips, taxiways, platforms and platforms of special purpose are located;
15) flying strip - the certain site including the runway and end stopway if that is available and intended for:
reduction of risk of damage of the air vehicles which are rolled out of runway limits;
safety of the air vehicles which are flying by over it in takeoff time or landings;
16) marker - the object established over earth level for designation of obstacle or border;
17) marking sign - symbol or group of the symbols located on surface of working area for transfer of aeronautical information;
18) traffic route - the land route established within working area intended for exclusive use by vehicles;
19) the place of expectation on traffic route - certain place where it is offered to vehicles to stop;
20) the place of expectation at the runway - the certain place intended for protection of the runway, the surface of restriction of obstacles, the critical, sensitive zone ILS/MLS in which the driving air vehicles and vehicles stop and are expected if there is no other specifying from aerodrome control point;
21) stall (further - MS) - the allocated site on the platform intended for the parking of the air vehicle;
22) the equipped landing strip - one of types of the runway intended for the air vehicles which are carrying out instrument landing approach;
23) the runway equipped for inexact landing approach - the runway equipped with visual means and any type of the non-visual means providing, at least, guidance of the air vehicle in approach direction from straight line;
24) the runway equipped for precision approach on category I - the runway equipped with system of ground equipment of landing system of the meter wave range working by the principle of ILS (further - ILS) and/or the MLS system and visual means intended for landing approach with decision making height at least 60 m (200 feet) and or in case of visibility at least 800 m or in case of visible range on the runway at least 550 m;
25) the runway equipped for precision approach on category II - the runway equipped with the ILS system and/or the MLS system and visual means intended for landing approach with decision making height less than 60 m (200 feet), but at least 30 m (100 feet) and in case of visible range on the runway at least 350 m;
26) the runway equipped for precision approach on category III - the runway equipped with the ILS system and/or the MLS system operating to and along all surface of the runway and intended:
And - for landing approach and landing with decision making height less than 30 m (100 feet) or without altitude limitation decision making and in case of visible range on the runway at least 175 m;
In - for landing approach and landing with decision making height less than 15 m (50 feet) or without altitude limitation decision making and in case of visible range on the runway less than 175 m, but at least 50 m;
With - for landing approach and landing without decision making altitude limitations on visible range on the runway;
27) the platform - the certain area of overland airfield intended for placement of air vehicles for the purpose of landing or disembarkation of passengers, loading and unloading of mailings and loads of gas station, the parking or maintenance;
28) the maneuvering area - part of airfield, the used platforms intended for take-off, landing and taxing of air vehicles;
29) strip of RD - the site including RD and intended for protection of the air vehicle operated on RD and for decrease in risk of damage of the air vehicle which accidentally went beyond RD;
30) runway threshold - runway start of the segment which is used for landing;
31) strip, free from obstacles - the rectangular site which is under control of services of the airport terrestrial or surface of the water, adjoining the end of the located take-off run, chosen or prepared as the site suitable for initial climb of air vehicles (further - AF) to set value;
32) obstacle - all not mobile (temporary or permanent) mobile objects or parts them which are placed in the zone intended for movement of air vehicles on surface or which tower over the certain surface intended for safety control of air vehicles in flight;
33) the intermediate place of expectation - the certain place intended for mission control where the driving air vehicles and vehicles stop and are expected before receipt of the subsequent permission to continuation of the movement issued by aerodrome control point;
34) working site - the part of airfield intended for take-off, landing and taxing of air vehicles, consisting of the maneuvering area of the platform (platforms);
35) RD - the certain way in overland airfield established for taxing of air vehicles, intended for connection of one part of airfield with another including:
strip of taxing of the air vehicle on the parking - the part of the platform designated as taxiway and intended for ensuring approach only to stalls of air vehicles;
apron taxiway - the part of system of taxiways located on the platform and intended for providing route of taxing through the platform;
36) zone of final approach and take-off (FATO) - the established zone over which the final stage of maneuver of landing approach to the mode of hanging or landing is completed and with which the take-off maneuver begins. When FATO is used by the helicopters which are carrying out flights according to class flight technical characteristics 1, this established zone includes the located rejected take-off area;
37) wet runway - the surface of the runway changes color owing to moisture availability;
38) the wet runway - the surface of the runway is impregnated with water, but dead water is absent (excepting pools);
39) slush - the snow impregnated with water which in case of blow to it is sprayed in different directions, with density from 0,5 to g/cm3 0,8;
40) dry snow - snow which, being in friable condition, is blown off by wind or after compression by hand is scattered; specific weight - to g/cm 0,35 3, but not including g/cm3 0,35;
41) sleet - snow which after compression by hand is not scattered and forms snowball; specific weight in the range from 0,35 to g/cm 0,5 3, but not including g/cm3 0,5;
42) the condensed snow - the snow pressed in firm weight, which is not moving to further consolidation which, in case of lift-off is not scattered and breaks on big blocks; specific weight from 0,5 of g/cm3 and above.
4. Airfields of civil aviation are subdivided:
1) by types - on paved airfields, soil, snow, ice and marine aerodromes, and also on floating barges, courts and other constructions;
2) on nature of use - on permanent and temporary, day and round-the-clock action;
3) to destination - on route, factory, educational and for accomplishment of aerial works;
4) on arrangement and use - on basic, intermediate, departure, assignment and reserve;
5) on height above sea level and the characteristic of relief - on mountain and flat;
6) on classification – classified and not classified civil aviation;
7) for incidental, seasonal flights, except airfields landing sites which sizes, provide safety takeoff and landing of air vehicles of the corresponding type are used. The aviation safety on such platforms, accounting and registration of platforms is provided by the first head of civil aviation organization.
5. Airfield flight servicing is performed by airfield services of civil aviation organization (the operator of airfield) in which states there are operating engineers of airfields and technicians, masters, workers of airfield service.
On not categorized aerodromes and landing sites where airfield services on the state are not provided, airfield it is performed by other services or departments of civil aviation organization in which states there are corresponding specialists having length of service in the field of civil aviation at least 3 years and allowed by the order of the head of civil aviation organization to airfield flight servicing.
Operational content and preparation for flights of temporary airfields (helidromes) and landing sites are performed by their owners, control of condition of airfield is imposed by the order of the head of civil aviation organization on the worker having length of service in the field of civil aviation at least 3 years.
6. Treat the main objectives of airfield flight servicing (airfield service):
1) control of condition of elements of airfield;
2) maintenance of airfield of airfield in permanent operational readiness according to the these rules existing with regulating documents in the field of civil aviation, documents ICAO;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 40000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.