of February 4, 2016 No. 58
About redistribution of some expenses of the government budget provided to the Ministry of information policy for 2016 and introduction of amendments to some resolutions of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine
The Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine decides:
1. According to part eight of Article 23 of the Budget code of Ukraine to perform within the total amount of the budget settings provided to the Ministry of information policy for 2016 in the general fund of the government budget, expense reallocation of the government budget in the amount of 15000 thousand hryvnias according to the program 3801020 "Production and broadcast of teleradio programs for the state needs, collection, processing and distribution of official information products" by reduction of amount of expenses of consumption and increase in amount of expenses of development.
2. Make changes which are applied to resolutions of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine.
To the ministry of information policy - coordination of expense reallocation, the stipulated in Item 1 this resolution, with Committee of the Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine concerning the budget;
To the Ministry of Finance - introduction after the specified coordination of corresponding changes into list of the government budget.
Prime Minister of Ukraine
Approved by the Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of February 4, 2016 No. 58
1. Ceased to be valid according to the Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of 11.10.2016 No. 710
2. According to the procedure of use of the means provided in the government budget for production and broadcast of teleradio programs for the state needs, collection, processing and distribution of official information products approved by the resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of October 28, 2015 No. 915 (The Official Bulletin of Ukraine, 2015, No. 91, the Art. 3086):
Item 2 to add 1) with the paragraph of the following content:
"Receiver of budgetary funds regarding production and broadcast of teleradio programs for the state needs is the state company "Multimedia Platform of Broadcasting to Foreign Countries of Ukraine" (further - the state company).";
Paragraphs of the fifth and sixth of item 4 to exclude 2);
3) to add the Procedure with Items 4-1 and 4-2 of the following content:
"4-1. Budgetary funds are aimed to the state company at providing protection of interests abroad, forming and maintenance of positive image of Ukraine in the world by operational, objective informing on events in Ukraine, official domestic and foreign policy and line item of the state, activities of public authorities and local government bodies, including at production of teleradio programs for the state needs, fee on broadcast of such teleradio programs and implementation of other actions connected with accomplishment of authorized tasks of the state company.
Budgetary funds are allocated to the state company on irretrievable basis.
4-2. Distribution of budgetary funds is performed by MIP according to served the World service "MORNINGS", Ukrinform and the state company of reasons for need for means and detailed calculations of expenses.
Ukrinform and the state company use budgetary funds according to the plan of use of budgetary funds approved with MIP.".
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.