of December 30, 2015 No. 22
About approval of Rules of establishment of standards of works of anti-corruption service
According to Item 8 of article 29 of the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan of January 6, 2011 "About law-enforcement service", I ORDER:
1. Approve the enclosed Rules of establishment of standards of works of anti-corruption service.
2. In the procedure established by the legislation to provide to national bureau on anti-corruption of the Ministry of the Republic of Kazakhstan for public service (further - National bureau):
1) state registration of this order in the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
2) within ten calendar days after state registration of this order in the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan its direction on official publication in periodic printing editions and in information system of law of Ad_let;
3) within ten calendar days after state registration of this order in the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan the direction in the Republican state company on the right of economic maintaining "The republican center of legal information of the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan" for placement in Reference control bank of regulatory legal acts of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
4) bringing this order to data of structural and territorial subdivisions of National bureau.
3. To impose control of execution of this order on the Chairman of National bureau Kozhamzharov K. P.
Approved by the Order of the Minister of the Republic of Kazakhstan for public service of December 30, 2015 No. 22
1. These rules of establishment of standards of works of anti-corruption service (further - Rules) are developed according to Item 8 of article 29 of the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan "About law-enforcement service" and determine procedure for establishment of standards of works of anti-corruption service (further - Standards of works).
2. The purposes of establishment of Standards of works is:
1) achievement of optimum extent of streamlining of actions on sites and activities of anti-corruption service;
2) specification of tasks, operations procedure, powers and spheres of responsibility of employees on specific sites, activities;
3) ensuring effective process of adaptation of the employees who for the first time arrived on service, and also who are again appointed to other positions.
3. Standards of works are developed on the basis of the regulatory legal acts regulating office activities, the Law "About Anti-corruption", regulations on structural and territorial subdivisions of National bureau on anti-corruption of the Ministry of the Republic of Kazakhstan for public service, functional obligations of staff of anti-corruption service.
4. In these rules the following concepts are used:
1) qualification level - set of the requirements to employee competences differentiated in parameters of complexity, non-standard of labor actions, responsibility and independence;
2) the standard of works - step-by-step algorithm of actions of the employee for accomplishment of tasks on the specific site, and also requirements to results of the work performed by it;
3) competence - set of knowledge, skills necessary for effective implementation of office activities on specific position of anti-corruption service;
4) position - structural established post of anti-corruption service to which the circle of ex-officio full powers established by regulatory legal acts is assigned.
5. Standards of works consist of the following Sections:
1) general provisions - include the exhaustive list of the regulatory legal acts regulating activities on the specific site of work;
2) the procedure of entry into position - procedure for acquaintance with specifics of work;
3) algorithm of actions - system of consecutive actions for the solution of objectives and achievement of resulting effect;
4) requirements to results of work - indicators of achievements in office activities;
5) the procedure of transfer of in-house documents in case of release of the employee from post - actions of the employee for transfer of in-house documents under the delivery-acceptance certificate;
6) the procedure of the reporting of the employee on the done work - procedure for the report;
7) samples of procedural documents in the form of appendices to Standards of works.
6. Standards of works for the staff of anti-corruption service are developed by structural divisions of anti-corruption service and affirm their heads.
7. General coordination of work on establishment of Standards of works, and also control of their observance is imposed on heads of structural divisions of anti-corruption service.
8. Information on observance (non-compliance) of Standards of works are used in case of certification, job evaluation of employees.
9. The approved standards change (are supplemented) depending on the functions assigned to the employee.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.