of January 19, 2016 No. 19
About approval of Rules and conditions of carrying out certification of civil servants of public institution "Baykonyrbalans"
According to Item 7 of Article 139 of the Labor code of the Republic of Kazakhstan of November 23, 2015, PRIKAZYVAYU:
2. Declare invalid the order of the Deputy prime minister of the Republic of Kazakhstan - the Minister of Finance of the Republic of Kazakhstan of February 19, 2014 No. 56 "About approval of Rules of carrying out and conditions of certification of civil servants of public institution "Baykonyrbalans" (No. registered in the Register of state registration of regulatory legal acts of March 28, 2014 9279, No. 56 published in the Yuridicheskaya Gazeta newspaper of April 18, 2014 (2624)).
3. To department of personnel service of the Ministry of Finance of the Republic of Kazakhstan (Omarova G. A.) in the procedure established by the legislation to provide:
1) state registration of this order in the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
2) within ten calendar days after state registration of this order in the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan its direction on official publication in periodic printing editions and information system of law of Ad_let, and also in the Republican state company on the right of economic maintaining "The republican center of legal information" of the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan for placement in Reference control bank of regulatory legal acts of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
3) placement of this order on the Internet - resource of the Ministry of Finance of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
Minister of Finance of the Republic of Kazakhstan
Approved by the Order of the Minister of Finance of the Republic of Kazakhstan of January 19, 2016 No. 19
1. These rules and conditions of carrying out certification of civil servants of public institution "Baykonyrbalans" (further - Rules) are developed according to Item 7 of Article 139 of the Labor code of the Republic of Kazakhstan of November 23, 2015 and determine procedure and conditions of carrying out certification of civil servants of public institution "Baykonyrbalans" (further – employees) for the purpose of determination of level of professional and qualification training, business qualities.
2. Certification of employees - periodically performed procedure for determination of level of their professional and qualification training, business qualities, establishment of qualification categories (categories).
The main evaluation criterion in case of certification is the capability of employees to carry out the obligations assigned to them.
Certifications expectant mothers are not subject.
3. Qualification categories (categories) are established according to job evaluation catalogs of positions of heads, specialists and other employees and qualification characteristics of positions of heads, specialists and other employees of the organizations.
7. Certification includes number of consecutive stages:
1) preparation for carrying out certification;
2) the interview with the employee conducted by certifying commission;
3) decision of certifying commission.
8. Preparation for carrying out certification will be organized by personnel service at the request of his head, and includes the following events:
1) preparation of necessary documents for certified;
2) schedule development of carrying out certification;
3) determination of structure of certifying commissions;
4) the organization of explanatory work about the purposes and procedure for carrying out certification.
10. The head of public institution "Baykonyrbalans" (further – Organization) on representation of personnel service issues the order which affirm the list of the certified persons, the schedule of carrying out certification and structure of certifying commission.
11. The personnel service in writing notifies employees on terms of carrying out certification no later than month prior to its carrying out.
12. The direct head of the employee who is subject to certification draws up the office characteristic and sends it to personnel service not later than four weeks prior to meeting of certifying commission.
13. The office characteristic contains reasonable, objective assessment of professional, personal qualities and results of office activities of the certified employee.
14. The personnel service informs the employee of the office characteristic submitted on him not later than three weeks prior to meeting of certifying commission in time.
15. In case of disagreement with the office characteristic provided on it the employee declares the disagreement and provides information characterizing it in personnel service.
16. On the certified employee the personnel service draws up the appraisal sheet on the civil servant in form, according to appendix 1 to these rules.
17. The certifying commission is created by the head of Organization on representation of its personnel service and consists of members and the secretary of the commission. From among members of certifying commission the chairman is appointed. The chairman of certifying commission directs its activities, presides over its meetings, plans its work, exercises general control and bears responsibility for activities and decisions made by it.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.