of January 12, 2016 No. 18
About approval of the Regulations on cool management in the organizations of secondary education
According to subitem 12-2) of article 5 of the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan of July 27, 2007 "About education" I ORDER:
1. Approve the enclosed Regulations on cool management in the organizations of secondary education.
2. To department of preschool and secondary education, information technologies (Zhontayeva Zh. A.) in the procedure established by the legislation to provide:
1) state registration of this order in the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
2) within ten calendar days after state registration of this order in the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan its direction on official publication in periodic printing editions and in information system of law of Ad_let, and also in the Republican state company on the right of economic introduction "The republican center of legal information of the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan" for placement in Reference control bank of regulatory legal acts of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
3) placement of this order on Internet resource of the Ministry of Education and Science of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
4) within ten working days after state registration of this order in the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan submission to Legal department of the Ministry of Education and Science of the Republic of Kazakhstan of data on execution of the actions provided by subitems 1), 2) and 3) of Item 2 of this order.
3. To impose control of execution of this order on the supervising vice-Minister of Education and Science of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
Minister of Education and Science of the Republic of Kazakhstan
Approved by the Order of the Minister of Education and Science of the Republic of Kazakhstan of January 12, 2016 No. 18
1. This Regulations on cool management in the organizations of secondary education (further - the Provision) are developed according to subitem 12-2) of article 5 of the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan of July 27, 2007 "About education".
2. The provision determines the functions assigned to the pedagogical worker (further - the class teacher), by coordination of activities of students of class within teaching and educational process.
3. The class teacher performs the activities according to the Constitution of the Republic of Kazakhstan, the laws of the Republic of Kazakhstan "About education", "About the child's rights in the Republic of Kazakhstan", others legislative and regulatory legal acts of the Republic of Kazakhstan in the field of education.
4. Activities of the class teacher - the purposeful, system, planned process which is based on the basis of articles of organization of education, the personal oriented approach to students taking into account urgent tasks, updating of content and methodology of education, and also education forms.
5. The class teacher has the corresponding theoretical and practical knowledge and skills of the organization of educational work, and also high moral, business qualities of the organizer, to motivate students, to support and develop their aspiration to high human ideals. Selection of candidates for appointment of the class teacher is performed by administration of the organization of education and affirms the order of the head.
6. Control of activities of the class teacher is exercised by the deputy manager of the organization of secondary education for educational work.
7. Participants of educational process are administration of the organization of education, teachers, class teachers, employees of the organization of education (school health workers, psychologists, logopedists), students, their parents, and other legal representatives.
8. The purpose of activities of the class teacher - creation of conditions for forming of civil consciousness, general culture, healthy lifestyle, self-development and self-realization of the student, its personal self-determination, successful socialization and adaptation in society, developments of creativity of students, the organizations of informative leisure.
Basic values in content of general secondary education are the Kazakhstan patriotism and the civil responsibility, respect, cooperation, work and creativity, openness, education during all life.
9. Tasks of activities of the class teacher:
1) forming of asset of class;
2) creation of favorable psychology and pedagogical conditions for development of the personality, self-affirmation of the student, disclosure of its potential capabilities and preserving identity;
3) protection of the rights and interests of students;
4) the organization of system work with students in class;
5) development of creative, spiritual and physical capacities of the personality;
6) motivation to healthy lifestyle;
7) forming at pupils of moral and spiritual qualities, tolerance instilling;
8) education of civic consciousness and patriotism, love to the Homeland, respect for the state symbols and state language, honoring of national traditions, intolerance to any anticonstitutional and antisocial manifestations;
9) education of the personality with active civic stand, forming of requirements to participate in social and political, economic and cultural life of the republic, the conscious relation of the personality to the rights and obligations;
10) familiarizing with achievements of domestic and world culture; studying of history, customs and traditions Kazakh and other people of the republic; mastering state, Russian, foreign languages;
11) instilling in pupils of feeling of collectivism, responsibility for others, abilities to work in team in the spirit of partnership;
12) assistance to forming of the safe circle for children.
10. Functions of the class teacher.
1) the Organizational coordinating functions:
plan development of activities of cool management taking into account the plan of educational work of the organization of secondary education proceeding from the analysis, condition and perspectives of development of cool collective. Forecasting of results of educational activities;
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.