of January 22, 2016 No. 18
About approval of Rules and conditions of carrying out certification of the civil servants performing activities in the field of rural, water, forest farms and fauna
According to Item 7 of Article 139 of the Labor code of the Republic of Kazakhstan of November 23, 2015, PRIKAZYVAYU:
2. Declare invalid the order of the Minister of Agriculture of the Republic of Kazakhstan of June 3, 2013 No. 20/255 "About approval of Rules of carrying out certification of the civil servants performing activities in the sphere of agro-industrial complex" (No. registered in the Register of state registration of regulatory legal acts 8546, No. 330 published on December 5, 2013 in the Kazakhstanskaya Pravda newspaper (27604)).
3. Scientific and staffing of agro-industrial complex of the Ministry of Agriculture of the Republic of Kazakhstan in the procedure established by the legislation to provide to department:
1) state registration of this order in the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
2) within ten calendar days after state registration of this order in the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan the direction it the copy on official publication in periodic printing editions and in information system of law of Ad_let, and also in the Republican center of legal information for entering into reference control bank of regulatory legal acts of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
3) placement of this order on Internet resource of the Ministry of Agriculture of the Republic of Kazakhstan and the intranet portal of state bodies.
4. To impose control of execution of this order on the supervising vice-Minister of Agriculture of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
Minister of Agriculture of the Republic of Kazakhstan
Approved by the Order of the Minister of Agriculture of the Republic of Kazakhstan of January 22, 2016 No. 18
1. These rules and conditions of carrying out certification of the civil servants performing activities in the field of rural, water, forest farms and fauna (further - Rules) are developed according to Item 7 of Article 139 of the Labor code of the Republic of Kazakhstan of November 23, 2015 (further - the Code) and determine procedure and conditions of carrying out certification of the civil servants performing activities in the field of rural, water, forest farms and fauna (further - employees).
2. Certification of employees - periodically performed procedure for determination of level of professional and qualification training, business qualities of employees.
3. The main evaluation criterion in case of certification is the capability of employees to carry out the job responsibilities assigned to them.
The employees who are on child care leave are certified not earlier than in six months after entry into service.
Certification of employees, according to their statement, is carried out before the expiration of the above-stated terms.
6. Certification includes the following consecutive stages:
1) preparation for carrying out certification;
2) carrying out certification;
3) decision of certifying commission.
7. Preparation for carrying out certification of employees will be organized by personnel service of the certifying organization for the order of her head and includes the following events:
1) schedule development of carrying out certification;
2) determination of structure of certifying commission;
3) the organization of explanatory work about the purposes and procedure for carrying out certification.
9. The head of the organization for representation of personnel service accepts the order which the list of the certified persons, the schedule of carrying out certification and structure of certifying commission affirms.
10. The personnel service in writing notifies employees on terms of carrying out certification no later than month prior to its carrying out.
11. The direct head of the employee who is subject to certification draws up the office characteristic and sends to personnel service.
12. The office characteristic shall contain reasonable, objective assessment of professional, personal qualities and results of office activities of the certified employee.
13. The personnel service informs the employee of the office characteristic submitted on him not later than three weeks prior to meeting of certifying commission in time.
14. In case of the employee's disagreement with the office characteristic provided on it, he declares it in writing in personnel service with appendix of information characterizing it.
15. The personnel service draws up the appraisal sheet on the civil servant who is subject to certification for form according to appendix 1 to these rules.
16. The personnel service directs collected certification materials to certifying commission.
17. The certifying commission consists of members and the secretary of the commission. From among members of certifying commission the chairman is appointed the head of the organization.
18. The chairman of certifying commission presides over meetings, performs the common directorship and control of the made decisions.
19. Certifying commission division managers, including personnel and legal services of the organization, the employee representative of the organization are included.
20. Replacement of the absent members of certifying commission is not allowed.
21. The secretary of certifying commission is the representative of personnel service who is determined by the head of personnel service. The secretary of certifying commission prepares the corresponding materials for commission session and draws up the protocol after its carrying out. The secretary performs maintenance of certifying commission and does not participate in vote.
22. Members of certifying commission undergo certification in accordance with general practice.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.