of January 22, 2016 No. 18
About approval of Rules and conditions of carrying out certification of the civil servants performing activities in the field of rural, water, forest farms and fauna
According to Item 7 of Article 139 of the Labor code of the Republic of Kazakhstan of November 23, 2015, PRIKAZYVAYU:
2. Declare invalid the order of the Minister of Agriculture of the Republic of Kazakhstan of June 3, 2013 No. 20/255 "About approval of Rules of carrying out certification of the civil servants performing activities in the sphere of agro-industrial complex" (No. registered in the Register of state registration of regulatory legal acts 8546, No. 330 published on December 5, 2013 in the Kazakhstanskaya Pravda newspaper (27604)).
3. Scientific and staffing of agro-industrial complex of the Ministry of Agriculture of the Republic of Kazakhstan in the procedure established by the legislation to provide to department:
1) state registration of this order in the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
2) within ten calendar days after state registration of this order in the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan the direction it the copy on official publication in periodic printing editions and in information system of law of Ad_let, and also in the Republican center of legal information for entering into reference control bank of regulatory legal acts of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
3) placement of this order on Internet resource of the Ministry of Agriculture of the Republic of Kazakhstan and the intranet portal of state bodies.
4. To impose control of execution of this order on the supervising vice-Minister of Agriculture of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
Minister of Agriculture of the Republic of Kazakhstan
Approved by the Order of the Minister of Agriculture of the Republic of Kazakhstan of January 22, 2016 No. 18
1. These rules and conditions of carrying out certification of the civil servants performing activities in the field of rural, water, forest farms and fauna (further - Rules) are developed according to Item 7 of Article 139 of the Labor code of the Republic of Kazakhstan of November 23, 2015 (further - the Code) and determine procedure and conditions of carrying out certification of the civil servants performing activities in the field of rural, water, forest farms and fauna (further - employees).
2. Certification of employees - periodically performed procedure for determination of level of professional and qualification training, business qualities of employees.
3. The main evaluation criterion in case of certification is the capability of employees to carry out the job responsibilities assigned to them.
The employees who are on child care leave are certified not earlier than in six months after entry into service.
Certification of employees, according to their statement, is carried out before the expiration of the above-stated terms.
6. Certification includes the following consecutive stages:
1) preparation for carrying out certification;
2) carrying out certification;
3) decision of certifying commission.
7. Preparation for carrying out certification of employees will be organized by personnel service of the certifying organization for the order of her head and includes the following events:
1) schedule development of carrying out certification;
2) determination of structure of certifying commission;
3) the organization of explanatory work about the purposes and procedure for carrying out certification.
9. The head of the organization for representation of personnel service accepts the order which the list of the certified persons, the schedule of carrying out certification and structure of certifying commission affirms.
10. The personnel service in writing notifies employees on terms of carrying out certification no later than month prior to its carrying out.
11. The direct head of the employee who is subject to certification draws up the office characteristic and sends to personnel service.
12. The office characteristic shall contain reasonable, objective assessment of professional, personal qualities and results of office activities of the certified employee.
13. The personnel service informs the employee of the office characteristic submitted on him not later than three weeks prior to meeting of certifying commission in time.
14. In case of the employee's disagreement with the office characteristic provided on it, he declares it in writing in personnel service with appendix of information characterizing it.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 38000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.