Approved by the Order of the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic of February 4, 1997, No. 55/2
1. The data provided by restrictions of this List are not subject for publication in the materials intended for open seal in transfers on television and radio, demonstration in movies, to exhibiting in the museums, at exhibitions, to execution in theater and on platform, to export abroad or transfer to foreign citizens.
2. This List does not determine restrictive signature stamps on the data provided by it.
3. Are not subject for publication, to citing, the reference to the Laws of the Kyrgyz Republic, decrees, resolutions and orders of the President of the Kyrgyz Republic, the resolution of Jogorku Kenesh of the Kyrgyz Republic, the decision of the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic, other acts and documents (their projects) if they have signature stamps "confidentially", marks "confidentially", "not for seal", and also separate provisions with such signature stamps (marks) of these acts, materials, documents without the permission of heads of Presidential Administration, Government office and Office of Jogorku Kenesh respectively.
4. Restrictions of the List do not extend to the data containing in the materials transferred for publication, documents (their projects) of the President, Jogorku Kenesh, Government of the Kyrgyz Republic, and also speeches of the President, Toraga of General Court and meeting of national representatives of Jogorku Kenesh and the Prime Minister of the Kyrgyz Republic.
The data published in these documents can be repeated in other mass media.
5. Data of mobilization nature on Armed Forces and the national economy, including:
a) about creation and building-up of capacities on production of products of arms, military equipment in general on the republic, the ministry, the state committee, administrative department, the company;
b) about mobilization deliveries of separate types of arms and the main components;
c) about mobilization expansion of troops, special forming, including schemes of mobilization expansion by military and air parts, National guard, Civil defense, the Ministry of homeland security of the Kyrgyz Republic and the Ministry of Internal Affairs of the Kyrgyz Republic;
d) the summary data on mobilization opening system of opoveshchaniye and management of mobilization expansion, procedure and terms of providing troops with staff, the equipment, material and financial resources, military transportations;
e) data on the mobilization need for vehicles and on mobilization security with them of the national economy in general on the republic;
e) about the emergency rations, the state, material, mobilization reserves, warehouse and reservoir reservoirs intended for storage of these inventories or reserves (the location, quantity, deliveries, requirement, security with them, etc.) in all scales;
g) summary data on dislocation of especially important objects of the national economy accepted under army and fire protection of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of the Kyrgyz Republic in wartime.
(military construction, completing, organization, number and dislocation of troops, their combat training and technical supply)
In case of publication of information about armed forces of the Kyrgyz Republic and the states of the Commonwealth it is necessary to be guided by interstate agreements and agreements on these questions. The data borrowed from open publications of these countries or received from officials and representations in case of the reference to the source of information can be published without comparison with Armed Forces of the Kyrgyz Republic.
6. The characteristic and assessment of condition of Armed Forces of the Kyrgyz Republic, the joint Armed Forces of the CIS, except for officially the published data and speeches of heads of the states and the governments containing such characteristics and estimates.
7. The data opening operating plans of fighting and active service on Armed Forces of the republic.
8. Mentioning of degrees of combat readiness of troops and of their transfer from one degree of combat readiness to another, and also about raising of bodies on fighting alarm.
9. Fighting structure, the existing and expected organization, states, number, quantity of arms and military equipment for Armed Forces and National guard, the data on the created and doukomplektuyemy parts, about their reorganization, liquidation, renaming - from battalion above.
10. The information about the number of the persons liable for call-up reserved for the national economy (staying on the special registry), and also about the number of the persons liable for call-up staying on the general registry in bodies of military management (military registration and enlistment offices) in general on the republic.
11. The valid names and numbers of bodies (except for in Guards motorized rifle division).
12. The number of the persons liable for call-up and recruits attributed to the connections and parts created on wartime, their quality characteristic.
13. Data on number and number of specific military units, bases, arsenals, control centers.
Note: 1. Mentioning in the territory of the republic of military garrisons without reduction of the list and specification is authorized (quantity of parts in garrison, the staff number, military ranks of chiefs of garrisons).
2. In the capital of the republic and the regional centers general mentioning no more than 2 parts is authorized.
14. Data on construction, with indication of the area of works, for the benefit of Armed Forces of the republic.
15. Mentioning of availability of military units of Protivozdushny defense in the territory of the Kyrgyz Republic and single system of Protivozdushny defense in the CIS.
16. Surnames in combination with position of officials from the commander of regiment above, except for the Minister of Defence, his deputies, heads of department and departments of the Ministry of Defence, except number, - with the permission of General staff of Armed Forces of the Kyrgyz Republic.
17. Data on interaction of the Ministry of Internal Affairs, MNB, with frontier troops in case of accomplishment of fighting and special tasks, except for collateral execution of tasks on search and services patrol and on point duty.
18. The organization, forms and methods of interaction between types of Armed Forces, Armed Forces of the state of the Commonwealth on preparation and conducting combat operations, development and availability of operating plans.
19. Data on participation in joint exercises with armies of other states - without the permission of the chief of staff of Armed Forces of the republic.
20. Data on rendering military aid to other states, except for officially the Armed Forces of the republic published or having permission to the publication General staff.
21. Data on deliveries to the republic or export in foreign states of arms, ammunition, military equipment and property any military and other organizations of the republic.
22. Data on the organization, tasks, methods of work of strategic, operational and tactical investigation, conducting investigation in the territory of other states.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.