of December 3, 2015 No. 18-02/1057
About approval of Rules of use by physical persons and legal entities of information on forest fund
According to Article 58 of the Forest code of the Republic of Kazakhstan of July 8, 2003, I ORDER:
1. Approve the enclosed Rules of use by physical persons and legal entities of information on forest fund.
2. To provide to committee of forestry and fauna of the Ministry of Agriculture of the Republic of Kazakhstan in the procedure established by the legislation:
1) state registration of this order in the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
2) within ten calendar days after state registration of this order in the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan the direction it the copy on official publication in periodic printing editions and in information system of law of Ad_let;
3) placement of this order on Internet resource of the Ministry of Agriculture of the Republic of Kazakhstan and the intranet portal of state bodies.
Approved by the Order of the Minister of Agriculture of the Republic of Kazakhstan of December 3, 2015 No. 18-02/1057
1. These rules of use by physical persons and legal entities of information on forest fund were developed according to Item 2 of Article 58 of the Forest code of the Republic of Kazakhstan of July 8, 2003 and determine procedure for use by physical persons and legal entities of information on forest fund.
2. Information on forest fund includes data of the state accounting of forest fund, the state forest inventory, the state monitoring of the woods, forest managements and the data obtained by authorized body in the field of forestry (further - authorized body) and (or) the state forest management organizations, when implementing the functions.
3. Storage, use and the order of information on forest fund are performed by authorized body in the field of forestry, its relevant department, territorial subdivisions and the subordinated organizations of department.
4. Use of information on forest fund is performed by the following organizations:
1) State bodies - concerning development planning of the territory, development of programs for rational use of natural resources, calculations of payment for forest uses and use of especially protected natural territories and to other questions in the field of forestry;
2) the design and survey, research organizations - concerning receipt of basic data for accomplishment of design and survey and research works;
3) physical persons and legal entities.
5. The data on forest fund which are not containing the state secrets and other restrictions are public and are represented to the interested physical persons and legal entities according to their written addresses.
6. Use of information on forest fund is performed in the form of acquaintance and (or) receipt of the documents which are standardly processed on paper or electronic media, and also directly authorized access to databank using technical telecommunication means of communication.
7. Public information on forest fund is not subject to replication (except publications in mass media) and can be used for:
publications of materials in open seal;
their transfers on radio and television;
announcements at the international, foreign and open conferences, meetings, symposiums;
demonstrations in movies;
exhibiting in the museums, exhibitions, fairs;
public defense of a thesis;
application in state-of-the-art reviews of public organizations;
other purposes which are not contradicting the legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
8. International cooperation in the field of use of information on forest fund is performed according to the international treaties ratified by the Republic of Kazakhstan.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.