of March 3, 2016 No. 242
About approval of the Regulations on the organization and functioning of Interdepartmental coordinating committee on ensuring interaction between Single national service of the emergency challenges 112 and services of the emergency reaction
Based on part provisions (3) article 11 of the Law No. 174 of July 25, 2014 on the organization and functioning of Single national service of the emergency challenges 112 (The official monitor of the Republic of Moldova, 2014, Art. No. 231-237, 533) DECIDES: the Government
1. Approve Regulations on the organization and functioning of Interdepartmental coordinating committee on ensuring interaction between Single national service of the emergency challenges 112 and by services of the emergency reaction it (is applied).
2. 112 and services of the emergency reaction to provide to interdepartmental coordinating committee on ensuring interaction between Single national service of the emergency challenges development, in 6-month time from the date of holding the first meeting, projects of regulations on interaction between Single national service of the emergency challenges 112 and services of the emergency reaction.
3. To impose control of execution of this resolution on the deputy prime minister, the Minister of Economic Affairs.
deputy. Prime Minister, Minister of Economic Affairs
minister of information technologies and communications
Minister of Health
Minister of Internal Affairs
Approved by the Order of the Government of the Republic of Moldova of March 3, 2016 No. 242
1. The interdepartmental coordinating committee on ensuring interaction between Single national service of the emergency challenges 112 and services of the emergency reaction (further – Committee) is the interdepartmental structure without the status of the legal entity functioning under the authority of the Government which main objective is ensuring interaction and effective cooperation between Single national service of the emergency challenges 112 (further – the SIR 112) and services of the emergency reaction (further – SER).
2. In the activities the Committee provides observance of the Constitution, the laws, presidential decrees of the Republic of Moldova, the orders of the Government and other regulations of the Republic of Moldova, and also international agreements which part the Republic of Moldova is.
3. Decisions of Committee in the field of regulation of interaction and effective interinstitutional cooperation between Service 112 and SER are obligatory for execution by all participating subjects.
4. Activities of Committee are supported by Advisory council of Committee.
5. As working body of Committee, the Advisory council consists of the staff of Service 112, the SIR and other specialists of the involved organizations specified in the relevant orders of each ministry or body of the central public management and appointed by Committee.
6. The secretary of Committee directs advisory council.
7. The committee performs the following main objectives:
a) is responsible for coordination, monitoring and the analysis of interaction of Service 112 and SER;
b) is responsible for project development of regulations (provision, technical regulations, etc.) and interservice agreements on interaction of Service 112 and SER;
c) exercises control of execution of the decisions by the ministries and bodies of the central public management;
d) coordinates interaction of the bodies involved in provision of the emergency service 112 at the national level;
e) develops and performs monitoring of implementation of procedures for effective interaction between Service 112 and SER;
f) considers, procedure for obligation fulfillment, concerning ensuring effective interaction between Service 112 and SER, established by the current legislation, and provides recommendations about permission of shortcomings;
g) obtains information (reports) on implementation phase of the approved actions;
h) requests, within competence, from the bodies and structures involved in provision of the emergency service 112, reports on stage of implementation of the measures approved by Committee;
i) periodically analyzes the progress registered in goal achievement, the approved documents delivered in, and proposes solutions;
j) develops offers on operational procedures of reduction of abuses and decrease in number of the false challenges received to Service 112;
k) studies results of implementation of the Regulations on interaction between Service 112 and SER;
l) keeps order for execution of requirements of the provisions and institutional agreements on cooperation signed between Service 112 and SER;
m) makes the decision on participation in quality of the representatives of public bodies and organizations, suppliers of networks and services of electronic communications, civil society invited in committee meetings;
n) approves structure of Advisory council;
o) makes offers on modification of the Regulations on Interdepartmental committee for ensuring interaction between Service 112 and SER;
p) develops standard rates on simplification of access for persons with limited opportunities and persons speaking other languages to Service 112;
q) represents offers on languages (used in the territory of the Republic of Moldova, and also the international address) on which the emergency challenges on number 112 in the territory of the Republic of Moldova will arrive;
r) develops regulations on Advisory council.
8. The chairman of Committee has the following obligations:
a) convokes and directs committee meetings;
b) approves the draft of the agenda of committee meetings, the list of documents which shall be transferred to all to participants of meeting, and also the list of the invited persons;
c) signs decisions of Committee, protocols of committee meetings, and also its correspondence.
9. The clerical work which belongs to activities of Committee is provided with the director of Service 112 and consists in implementation of the following main events:
a) ensuring preparation of committee meetings;
b) ensuring transfer of invitations to committee meetings;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.