of January 8, 2016 No. 9
About approval of Rules of pedagogical ethics
According to subitem 34-1) of article 5 of the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan "About education" PRIKAZYVAYU:
1. Approve the enclosed Rules of pedagogical ethics.
2. To department of preschool and secondary education, information technologies () in the procedure established by the legislation to provide Zhontayev Zh.:
1) state registration of this order in the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
2) within ten calendar days after state registration of this order the direction of its copy of pas official publication in periodic printing editions and the Information system of law of Ad_let, and also in the Republican state company on the right of economic maintaining "The republican center of legal information of the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan" for placement in Reference control bank of regulatory legal acts of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
3) placement of this order on the Internet resource of the Ministry of Education and Science of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
4) within ten working days after state registration of this order in the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan submission to Legal department of the Ministry of Education and spiders of the Republic of Kazakhstan of data on execution of the actions provided by subitems 1), 2) and 3) of this Item.
3. To impose control of execution of this order on the supervising vice-Minister of Education and spiders of the Republic of Kazakhstan Imangaliyev E.H.
Approved by the Order of the acting minister of science and education of the Republic of Kazakhstan of January 8, 2016 No. 9
1. These rules of pedagogical ethics (further - Rules) are developed according to provisions of the Constitution of the Republic of Kazakhstan, the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan of July 27, 2007 "About education", the Labor code of the Republic of Kazakhstan of November 23, 2015, the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan of November 18, 2015 of goal "About anti-corruption", and also are based on the conventional ethical principles and regulations of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
2. Rules represent the code of the general principles and regulations of pedagogical ethics by which pedagogical employees of the organizations of education are guided.
3. Knowledge and observance by pedagogical workers of provisions of Rules is one of quality criterions of their professional activity and labor discipline.
4. Edited the text pedagogical ethics takes place in the place, available to participants of educational process.
5. The basic principles of pedagogical ethics are:
conscientiousness of the teacher assumes its responsibility for result of training and education, ability to perform amendments in the activities, the developed capability to criticism and reflection, openness for any opinion of pupils, parents, colleagues;
honesty of the teacher assumes openness of its estimative activities, transparency of the educational environment created by him. Honesty prohibits to the teacher to violate the rights of the pupil, his parents (legal representatives), colleagues;
3) respect of honor and advantage of the personality:
The teacher respects honor and advantage of the pupil, parent, people who become objects of its professional attention is tactful in communication with them. He sincerely wishes development of the child, shows readiness always to come to the rescue of it, sensitivity in honey agaric of progress (failures) of the student.
Application of methods of physical, moral and mental abuse in relation to participants of educational process is not allowed;
4) respect of universal values:
recognizing priority of universal values, the teacher is respectful to features, values and advantage of each national culture.
The teacher cultivates culture of the international relations, awakens in the rights studying respect and advantages of all nations and all people regardless of age, sex, language, nationality, religion, nationality, origin, social, official and property status or any other circumstances;
The teacher promotes creation of climate of trust and respect in school collective;
5) professional solidarity:
the teacher cares for prestige of profession, respects honor and advantage of colleagues, does not allow the actions causing damage to the authority of teaching.
It is not allowed in any form, to abuse trust of the colleagues, to prevent them to carry out professional obligations, to cause them any damage. The teacher renders assistance to colleagues in increase in level of theoretical and methodical skill, in development of creative capabilities, comes to the rescue to the colleagues who got into trouble. Professional solidarity cannot excuse lie and injustice;
6) continuity of professional development.
The teacher enhances the professional skill, intellectual, creative and general scientific level.
6. In the activities pedagogical workers:
1) promotes education of students and pupils in the spirit of high morality, respect for parents, ethnocultural values, careful attitude to the world around;
2) do not allow making of the actions capable to discredit high rank of the pedagogical worker of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
3) honesty and qualitatively fulfill the service duties:
4) continuously enhance the professional skill, actively are engaged in self-education and self-improvement;
5) strictly observe labor discipline;
6) make thrifty use of property of the organization of education and do not trade on it;
7) take measures for the prevention of corruption, the personal behavior set example to honesty, impartiality and justice;
8) do not allow use of office information in mercenary and other personal purposes;
9) personal example promote creation of steady and positive moral and psychological situation in collective;
10) adhere to official style in clothes during execution of the service duties.
7. In the relations with participants of educational process pedagogical workers:
1) honor and advantage of the person irrespective of age, sex respect temper, nationalities, religions, nationality, origin, social, official and property status or any other circumstances;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.