of January 6, 2016 No. 2
About approval of Rules of quoting of workplaces for disabled people
According to subitems 9-12) of Item 2 articles 6 and 5- 2) of article 7 of the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan of January 23, 2001 "About employment of the population" and the subitem 2) Item 3 of article 16 of the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan of March 19, 2010 "About the state statistics" PRIKAZYVAYU:
1) Rules of quoting of workplaces for disabled people according to appendix 1 to this order;
2) the form intended for collection of the administrative data "Data on Quantity of Workplaces for Accomplishment of Quota of Employment of Disabled People, Availability of Vacant Positions and Data on Vacancies" according to appendix 2 to this order;
3) the form intended for collection of the administrative data "Data on Accomplishment of Quota for Employment of Disabled People" according to appendix 3 to this order.
2. To provide to department of employment of the population of the Ministry of health and social development of the Republic of Kazakhstan in the procedure established by the legislation:
1) state registration of this order in the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
2) within ten calendar days after state registration of this order in the Ministry of Justice of the Republic Ad_let", and also in the Republican center of legal information for entering into reference control bank of regulatory legal acts of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
3) placement of this order on Internet resource of the Ministry of health and social development of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
4) bringing this order to data of local executive bodies of areas, cities of Astana and Almaty;
5) within ten working days after state registration of this order in the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan submission to Department of legal service of the Ministry of health and social development of the Republic of Kazakhstan of data on execution of the actions provided by subitems 1), 2) and 3) of this Item.
3. To impose control of execution of this order on the vice-Minister of health and social development of the Republic of Kazakhstan Nurymbetov B. B.
Acting minister of health care and social development of the Republic of Kazakhstan
It is approved
Acting as Chairman of Committee according to the statistics Ministries of national economy of the Republic of Kazakhstan
January 8, 2016
___________ B. Imanaliyev
to the Order of the acting minister of health care and social development of the Republic of Kazakhstan of January 6, 2016 No. 2
1. These rules of quoting of workplaces (further – Rules) are developed for disabled people according to subitem 9-12) of Item 2 of Article 6, subitem 5-2) of article 7 of the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan of January 23, 2001 "About employment of the population" (further - the Law) and establish general procedure, the size and conditions of establishment of quotas of workplaces for disabled people.
2. The basic concepts used in these rules:
1) the disabled person - person having the violation of health with permanent disorder of functions of organism caused by diseases, mutilations (wounds, injuries, contusions), their consequences, defects which leads to restriction of activity and need of its social protection;
2) quota of workplaces for disabled people (further - quota) – the minimum quantity of workplaces for employment of disabled people whom the employer shall employ, including quantity of workplaces on which disabled people in percentage expression from the number of workplaces without workplaces already work at hard work, works with harmful, dangerous working conditions;
3) quoting of workplaces for employment of disabled people – provision of workplaces by employers for employment of disabled people according to the quota established by local executive bodies;
4) employer - physical person or legal entity with which the worker consists in employment relationships;
5) authorized body - the structural division of local executive bodies providing assistance of employment of the population and social protection from unemployment at the regional level.
3. The quota is established by local executive bodies of areas, cities for the organizations irrespective of legal form and pattern of ownership in percentage expression from payroll number of employees of the organization and reviewed annually.
4. Within quota the disabled people who do not have according to the medical certificate of contraindications on accomplishment of labor (office) obligations find a job.
The quota is not established in cases when the laws of the Republic of Kazakhstan determine special conditions of revenues to service, procedure for position assignment.
5. Offers on establishment of quota are developed by authorized body on basis:
1) Law and these rules;
2) the analysis, forecasting of the current demand and supply for labor power from among persons with limited opportunities in the labor market in the corresponding administrative and territorial unit;
3) the number of operational entities in the region;
4) the payroll number of employees of the organizations created based on data of employers on the number of staff of workers in the organization and the available vacant workplaces. In case the established quota constitutes more integer, rounding of number is made towards reduction to the whole value;
5) the analysis of data on quantity of the operating workplaces provided by the employer for employment of disabled people;
6) the analysis of data on quantity of the existing employment contracts signed between employers and disabled people out of quota;
7) the list of the disabled people registered by jobcenter of the population as the unemployed and persons interested to find a job on quota.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.