of November 24, 2015 No. 1083
About approval of the Program of preparation and retraining on aviation safety
According to the subitem 30) Item 1 of article 14 of the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan of July 15, 2010 "About use of airspace of the Republic of Kazakhstan and activities of aircraft" PRIKAZYVAYU:
1. Approve the enclosed Program of preparation and retraining for aviation safety.
2. Declare invalid the order of the acting minister of transport and communication of the Republic of Kazakhstan of June 3, 2014 No. 347 "About approval of the Program of preparation and retraining of specialists of services of aviation safety, officials of authorized body in the sphere of civil aviation concerning aviation safety and safety of flights" (registered in the Register of state registration of regulatory legal acts at No. 9543, published of August 28, 2014 in the Kazakhstanskaya Pravda newspaper.
3. To committee of civil aviation of the Ministry for Investments and Development of the Republic of Kazakhstan (Seydakhmetov B. K.) provide:
1) state registration of this order in the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
2) within ten calendar days after state registration of this order in the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan the direction it the copy on official publication in periodic printing editions and information system of law of Ad_let;
3) placement of this order on Internet resource of the Ministry for Investments and Development of the Republic of Kazakhstan and on the intranet portal of state bodies;
4) within ten working days after state registration of this order in the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan submission to Legal department of the Ministry for Investments and Development of the Republic of Kazakhstan of data on execution of the actions provided by subitems 1), 2) and 3) of Item 3 of this order.
4. To impose control of execution of this order on the supervising vice-minister of investments and development of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
The acting minister on investments and development of the Republic of Kazakhstan
Approved by the Order of the acting minister on investments and development of the Republic of Kazakhstan of November 24, 2015 No. 1083
1. This Program of preparation and retraining for aviation safety (further - the Program) is developed according to the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan of July 15, 2010 "About use of airspace of the Republic of Kazakhstan and activities of aircraft", with international standards and recommended practice of International Civil Aviation Organization (further - ICAO) (Appendix 17 to the Convention on the international civil aviation ratified by the resolution of the Supreme Council of the Republic of Kazakhstan of July 2, 1992 No. 1503-XII "About ratification of the convention on international civil aviation", the document Doc 8973 "Management on aviation safety").
2. The main terms and determinations used in this Program:
1) aviation works - the specialized transactions which are carried out by the operator using civil aircrafts for the benefit of other physical and (or) legal entities;
2) service of aviation safety (further - SAB) - the independent structural division created in the organizations of civil aviation of the Republic of Kazakhstan, which is directly performing actions for safety of passengers, aviation personnel, members of crews, aircrafts, the airport, objects of the airport and aeronautical means from the acts of illegal intervention made on the earth and in flight;
3) personnel of service of aviation safety - persons the performing actions for ensuring aviation safety of passengers, aviation personnel, aircrafts, the airport, objects of the airport and aeronautical means from the acts of illegal intervention made on the earth and in air and also the inspectors and auditors exercising supervision and quality control when carrying out this work;
4) the personnel which are not belonging to SAB, having unaccompanied access to the controlled area of the airport - any employees having the admission in the protected zone of limited access of the airport and personnel of the organizations involved in airport activities of the operator of aircrafts, the agent on servicing of passenger traffic, freight transportation, post department or the supplier of air traffic control performing the functions connected with activities of civil aviation which can participate in this quality in implementation of measures of ensuring aviation safety;
5) the head of service of aviation safety - the official conforming to the established qualification requirements, subordinated to the head of the organization of civil aviation, and being his deputy, and also appointed in coordination with bodies of homeland security of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
6) aviation training center - the legal entity performing preparation, retraining and maintenance of professional level of aviation personnel;
7) aviation personnel - the physical persons having special and (or) professional training, performing activities for accomplishment and ensuring flights of aircrafts, airborne transportations and aviation works, maintenance of aircrafts, the organization and servicing of air traffic, air traffic control;
8) aspects of human factor - the principles applicable to design processes, certification, trainings, operational activities and maintenance in aircraft and aimed at ensuring safe interaction between the person and other components of system by means of proper accounting of opportunities of the person;
9) possibilities of the person - the capabilities of the person and limits of its opportunities influencing safety of flights, aviation safety and efficiency of aviation activities;
10) authorized organization in the sphere of civil aviation - the joint-stock company with absolute participation of the state in the authorized capital performing the activities aimed at providing sustainable development of industry of civil aviation of the Republic of Kazakhstan, safety of flights and aviation safety;
11) the organization of civil aviation - the legal entity performing activities in the sphere of civil aviation;
12) initial preparation - increase in knowledge of personnel in questions of aviation safety;
13) in-plant training (training) - in-plant training under the leadership of person, the providing training, for the purpose of practical mastering specialty, adaptation to objects of servicing and management, and also bystry orientation on workplace and development of new working methods;
14) the ICAO training center on aviation safety (further - ICAO UTsAB) - the legal entity having the certificate of conformity UTsAB ICAO, performing initial training, retraining, maintenance of professional level of aviation personnel, personnel of service of aviation safety and personnel not belonging to SAB;
15) the member of kabinny crew - person belonging to aviation personnel who for the benefit of safety and for the purpose of servicing of passengers and (or) transportation of goods carries out the obligations onboard the aircraft charged to it by the operator or the commander of the aircraft, but not being the member of flight crew;
16) retraining - the training process of specialists of industry of civil aviation directed to acquisition of new (additional) professional knowledge, skills, abilities (including qualification marks) and studying of the aircraft equipment and equipment for ensuring aviation safety, with issue of documents of the established sample;
17) the instructor - person performing direct activities for professional training of personnel according to the qualification;
18) regional rates - the international courses conducted by ICAO by means of instructors of ICAO or which are carried out by the ICAO training center on aviation safety on behalf of ICAO by means of the instructors for the region of the countries of Central Asia, Kazakhstan and other countries;
19) the operator - the physical person or legal entity which is engaged in operation of civil aircrafts or offering the services in this area;
20) practical preparation - the stage of professional training of personnel of civil aviation aiming at fixing of theoretical knowledge, acquisition, maintenance and enhancement of necessary skills by means of various type of the training devices and technical equipment;
21) the certificate - the document certifying completion of training on developed the aviation training center or the organization of civil aviation approved with authorized organization to programs of preparation and retraining of aviation personnel, granting the right to accomplishment of certain type of activity within the procedures of the admission to work in system of civil aviation;
22) check of biographical particulars - check of the personality and the record of service of person, according to the subitem 2), article 12-2 of the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan "About use of airspace of the Republic of Kazakhstan and activities of aircraft" of July 15, 2010, including any cases of criminal prosecution, within assessment of possibility of implementation by this person of control for the purpose of safety and/or provision to it the admission rights without maintenance in the protected zone of limited access;
23) theoretical preparation - stage of professional training of personnel, for the purpose of acquisition by trainees of special knowledge, their maintenance and enhancement according to requirements of the legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan in the field of aviation safety;
24) national rates - the courses conducted by the ICAO training center or aviation training center for aviation personnel, the staff of services of aviation safety providing protection of civil aviation against acts of illegal intervention in the Republic of Kazakhstan;
25) the member of flight crew - the person belonging to aviation personnel, having the existing certificate of aviation personnel to whom the obligations connected with control of the aircraft during flight time are assigned.
3. For implementation of interaction and cooperation with training centers, and also with subjects of civil aviation concerning preparation, retraining of their personnel in authorized organization in the sphere of civil aviation the national training coordinator whose functions are is appointed:
1) implementation of coordination on interaction and cooperation with the organizations of civil aviation for realization of provisions of this Program;
2) provision of information, recommendations, the advisory and direct help with the questions connected directly with realization of provisions of this Program.
4. The personnel of SAB providing protection of civil aviation against acts of illegal intervention, the personnel of operators of the airports and airlines, personnel which are not belonging to SAB having the unaccompanied admission to the controlled area of the airport are subject to preparation and retraining.
5. Categories of personnel, subjects to preparation and retraining in the field of aviation safety, are given in Item 11 of this Program.
6. The order of the head of the organization of civil aviation in SAB appoints the instructor - the training coordinator whose functions are:
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.