of December 30, 2015 No. 108
About approval of Rules and conditions of carrying out certification of civil servants of bodies of homeland security of the Republic of Kazakhstan
According to Item 7 of Article 139 of the Labor code of the Republic of Kazakhstan of November 23, 2015 PRIKAZYVAYU:
2. To provide to personnel department of Committee of homeland security of the Republic of Kazakhstan:
1) state registration of this order in the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
2) within ten calendar days after state registration of this order in the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan the direction on official publication in periodic printing editions and information system of law of Ad_let;
3) within ten calendar days after state registration of this order in the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan the direction in the Republican state company on the right of economic maintaining "The republican center of legal information of the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan" for placement in Reference control bank of regulatory legal acts of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
Chairman of Committee
Approved by the Order of the Chairman of Committee of homeland security of the Republic of Kazakhstan of December 30, 2015 No. 108
1. These rules and conditions of carrying out certification of civil servants of bodies of homeland security of the Republic of Kazakhstan (further - Rules) are developed according to Item 7 of Article 139 of the Labor code of the Republic of Kazakhstan of November 23, 2015 and determine procedure and conditions of carrying out certification of civil servants of structural divisions, departments, territorial and other authorities of homeland security, educational institutions, research establishments and other subordinated organizations of Committee of homeland security of the Republic of Kazakhstan (further - bodies of homeland security).
2. Certification of civil servants of bodies of homeland security (further - employees) - periodically performed procedure for determination of level of their professional and qualification training, business and personal qualities.
3. The main evaluation criterion in case of certification is employees ability to carry out the obligations assigned to them.
4. Certifications are subject all employees of bodies of homeland security, except for the expectant mothers, women who are on maternity leaves, the employees who adopted (adopted) newborn child(children) and being on vacation non-paid on child care before achievement of age by it three years which undergo certification not earlier than in six months and no later than year after entry into service.
5. Steps (category) are established according to the Register of positions of civil servants of the bodies of homeland security of the Republic of Kazakhstan approved by the order of the Chairman of KNB of December 24, 2015 No. 107, No. 12757 registered in the Register of state registration of regulatory legal acts of the Republic of Kazakhstan of December 31, 2015.
6. Employees undergo certification after each next three years of stay on civil service, at the same time certification is carried out no later than six months from the date of approach of the specified term.
7. Certification includes number of consecutive stages:
1) holding preparatory activities;
2) the interview with the employee conducted by certifying commission;
3) consideration of materials of certification at meeting of certifying commission and following the results of determination of conclusion and recommendations.
8. When moving the employee on position, transfer on service in bodies of homeland security conclusions of the last certification are considered.
9. The officials participating in preparation of certification materials and also members of certifying commissions of bodies of homeland security bear the personal responsibility for violation of requirements of these rules.
10. Carrying out certification will be organized by personnel division and includes the following events:
1) preparation of necessary documents for certified;
2) schedule development of carrying out certification;
3) the organization of explanatory work about the purposes and procedure for carrying out certification.
11. Heads of bodies of homeland security on representation of personnel divisions approve schedules of carrying out certification of employees forthcoming year, in form according to appendix 2 to these rules once a year.
Schedules of certification of employees annually are constituted and affirm till December 15, at the same time copies go to Personnel department of Committee of homeland security of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
12. The personnel division under list acquaints employees with the schedule of certification within twenty working days after its approval.
The employees who are in official journeys, leaves on treatment or on study get acquainted with the schedule of passing of certification after return to place of employment.
13. Employees prepare for the forthcoming procedure of certification without separation from service duties.
14. The immediate superior of the employee who is subject to certification by results of work for the certified period draws up the office characteristic where in final part specifies preliminary conclusions and recommendations on certified, and sends it to personnel division.
15. The office characteristic contains reasonable, objective assessment of professional, personal qualities and results of office activities of the certified employee.
16. The personnel division directs collected certification materials to certifying commission.
17. The employees working in bodies of homeland security part-time pass certification across the place of the main work.
18. The employees who are to fixed term according to the schedule of carrying out certification, on leaves, on treatment or on study undergo certification in official journeys upon return to place of employment within one month.
19. The employees who were given assignment before carrying out certification for the schedule undergo certification for new place of employment not earlier than six months and no later than year from the date of appointment to new position.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.