of December 28, 2015 No. 692
About approval of Rules of use of the web portal of public procurements and Rules of work of the web portal of public procurements in case of technical failures of work of the web portal of public procurements
1. Approve enclosed:
2) the order of the Minister of Finance of the Republic of Kazakhstan of October 15, 2015 No. 522 "About introduction of amendments to the order of the Deputy prime minister of finance of the Republic of Kazakhstan of March 27, 2014 No. 133 "About approval of Rules of use of the web portal of public procurements and Rules of work of the web portal of public procurements in case of technical failures of work of the web portal of public procurements" (registered in the Register of state registration of regulatory legal acts at No. 12287, published in information system of law of Ad_let on November 30, 2015).
3. (Akhmetov S. M.) in the procedure established by the legislation to provide to department of the legislation of public procurements of the Ministry of Finance of the Republic of Kazakhstan:
1) state registration of this order in the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
2) within ten calendar days after state registration of this order its direction on official publication in periodic printing editions and information system of law of Ad_let, and also in the Republican state company on the right of economic maintaining "The republican center of legal information of the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan" for placement in Reference control bank of regulatory legal acts of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
3) placement of this order on Internet resource of the Ministry of Finance of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
Minister of Finance of the Republic of Kazakhstan
Approved by the Order of the Minister of Finance of the Republic of Kazakhstan of December 28, 2015 No. 692
1. These rules of use of the web portal of public procurements (further - Rules) are developed compliance with the subitem 3) of article 16 of the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan of December 4, 2015 "About public procurements" (further - the Law) and establish procedure for use of the web portal of public procurements and contain the main technical requirements to use of the web portal of public procurements.
2. In these rules the following concepts are used:
1) information service - service in provision to users of information resources;
2) the participant of the web portal (further - the participant) - the customer, the organizer of public procurements, the single organizer of public procurements, the potential supplier who was registered on the web portal of public procurements;
3) the user of the web portal (further - the user) - the official of the participant or the representative of the participant;
4) force majeure circumstances - natural disasters or other circumstances which it is impossible to provide or prevent, the functioning attracting stop or inadequate operability of the web portal or system in general;
5) interactive service - service in provision of electronic information resources to users on their requests or by agreement of the parties, requiring mutual information exchange;
6) the confidential third party of the Republic of Kazakhstan (further - DTS RK) - the public technical service performing confirmation of authenticity of the foreign electronic digital signature with use of means of the electronic digital signature (the means of cryptographic information protection realizing processes of forming and verification of the electronic digital signature);
7) the electronic copy of the document - the document which is completely reproducing the type and information (data) of the authentic document in electronic and digital form certified by the electronic digital signature of the applicant or person having powers on the certificate of this document, or the authorized employee of service center of the population based on written consent of the receiver of the state service this at the time of its personal presence;
8) the web portal of public procurements - the information system of state body providing single access point to electronic services of public procurements;
9) registration on the web portal of public procurements (further - registration) - the admission of the subject of system of public procurements, his officials and interested persons to participation on the web portal;
10) subjects of system of public procurements - the physical persons and legal entities performing activities in the field of public procurements;
11) technical and scheduled maintenance - the complex of actions for maintenance of computer aids and the telecommunication equipment in operating state including including prevention for the purpose of prevention of failure from operation of the equipment and (or) the equipment and their premature depreciation, elimination of defects, replacement of separate parts and blocks, installation and setup of the equipment, the software, additional devices and payments for increase in equipment capacity and assistance to users;
12) the owner of electronic state information system (further - the owner) - the subject exercising rights of possession, uses and orders of the specified objects in the limits and procedure determined by their owner;
13) AIIS EGZ (further - System) - the automated integrated information system "Electronic Public Procurements";
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 38000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.