It is registered
Ministry of Justice
Republic of Tajikistan
On February 15, 2016 No. 120
of February 9, 2016 No. 57
About the Rules of accounting existing, recovered and the new workplaces created by physical persons in industries of economy of the Republic of Tajikistan
According to article 13 of the Constitutional law of the Republic of Tajikistan "About the Government of the Republic of Tajikistan" the Government of the Republic of Tajikistan decides:
1. Approve Rules of accounting of the existing, recovered and new workplaces created by physical persons in industries of economy of the Republic of Tajikistan and the Statistic report Form No. 1 - work (appendix 1 and 2).
2. To the agency according to the statistics in case of the President of the Republic of Tajikistan further to collect and keep reports in this direction according to these rules.
3. For the purpose of ensuring transparency and centralization of exact statistics of accounting about the existing, recovered and new workplaces created by physical persons in industries of economy of the Republic of Tajikistan to adjust submission of reports from physical persons to jamias of the cities and villages of local executive bodies of the government of the Gorno-Badakhshan Autonomous Region, areas, the city of Dushanbe, cities and areas.
4. Submissions of reports on the existing, recovered and new workplaces created by physical persons in industries of economy of the Republic of Tajikistan, in big cities as Dushanbe, Khujand, Qurghonteppa, Kulob and other cities which have no self-government institutions of settlements/villages is performed by means of tax authorities.
5. To tax authorities, jamias of towns and dekhot of local executive bodies of the government of the Gorno-Badakhshan Autonomous Region, areas, the city of Dushanbe, cities and areas at the scheduled time to submit to local authorities of statistics reports on the existing, recovered and new workplaces created by physical persons in industries of economy of the Republic of Tajikistan.
Prime Minister of the Republic of Tajikistan
Approved by the Order of the Government of the Republic of Tajikistan of February 9, 2016 No. 57
1. Rules of accounting of the existing, recovered and new workplaces created by physical persons in industries of economy of the Republic of Tajikistan (further - Rules) are developed for the purpose of creation of the mechanism of the exact statistical recording of the existing, recovered and new workplaces created by physical persons in industries of economy of the Republic of Tajikistan for providing jobless citizens with the major and additional classes.
2. In these rules the following concepts are used:
- the workplace is the zone of application of effort determined on the basis of regulatory legal acts by work and other existing standard rates, equipped with the necessary means intended for labor activity of one or several contractors which provides it (it) level of income (salary) not below the minimum earned fare in case of observance of the regulations of duration of working hours established by the legislation of the Republic of Tajikistan. The workplace in statistics of work is determined as complex of technical working conditions which provide employment of workers. Subject of the statistical recording of workplaces is real number of workers and free workplaces (vacancies). The total quantity of workplaces on methodology the International Labour Organization (ILO) is total number of busy workers and vacant workplaces in the accounting period. The workplace, depending on form of activities of physical persons, has the distinctive specifics. During creation of new workplaces the anthropometrical data of the person connected with its growth and weight for election of amount, depth and height of place of employment for one worker are considered. The size of the equipment or production machine shall correspond to physical condition of the worker. The worthy workplace prevents cases of receipt of industrial injuries, accidents, bruises, production disability and other negative cases in the territory of workplace. The equipment and the correct illumination of workplace is one of major factors which promotes increase in efficiency of labor action of the person and prevents getting injured and occupational diseases. During creation of new workplaces sexual, age data of the person depending on working conditions are considered. For example, for attraction to new workplaces of teenagers and youth time and working conditions shall conform to the established requirements. And also such requirements shall be applied strictly in case of involvement of women, girls and vulnerable
national groups, such, as disabled people.
- the new workplace is the workplace created by physical person at the expense of surplus of capital investments for providing surplus of the main production and other economic activity, corresponding to the principle of economic feasibility and functioning within calendar year;
- the permanent workplace is workplace on which the worker is the most part (more than 50%) of the working hours;
- changeable workplace - the place in which working is smaller part (less than 50%) of the working hours;
- the temporary working place is the workplace created for limited term, most often for the period constituting several months (necessary for management and control of operation of the devices used periodically for repair work, etc.);
- seasonal workplace - the workplace created for the work in limited terms performed during certain periods of time of year or season in connection with natural and climatic conditions;
- vacant workplace - unoccupied workplace on which the new worker can be accepted;
- the busy working place - workplace on which the worker on the basis of the labor and other existing standard rates (or several workers is accepted if the company works in several changes and workplace is busy in each change);
- additional workplace - the workplace created:
a) at the expense of own means of the employer;
b) at the expense of means of social insurance and other sources of financing for additional employment of the citizens needing social protection, experiencing difficulties in job search and not capable to compete on equal terms in the labor market (disabled people, youth aged from 15 up to 29 years, women who raise small children, lonely and women the having many children, the military personnel demobilized from service, the refugees and persons exempted from places of detention);
- the liquidated workplace - the workplace which is not functioning owing to privatization and privatization, production reduction, bankruptcy etc.;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.