of November 19, 2015 No. 703
About approval of the Standard regulations on territorial councils of local self-government
According to Item 2 article 39-7 of the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan of January 23, 2001 "About local public administration and self-government in the Republic of Kazakhstan", PRIKAZYVAYU:
1. Approve the enclosed Standard regulations on territorial councils of local self-government.
2. To provide to department of regional policy and development of local self-government of the Ministry of national economy of the Republic of Kazakhstan in the procedure for the Republic of Kazakhstan established by the legislation:
1) state registration of this order in the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
2) within ten calendar days after state registration of this order its official publication in periodic printing editions and in information system of law of Ad_let;
3) placement of this order on Internet resource of the Ministry of national economy of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
3. To impose control of execution of this order on the supervising vice-minister of national economy of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
Minister of national economy of the Republic of Kazakhstan
Approved by the Order of the Minister of national economy of the Republic of Kazakhstan of November 19, 2015 No. 703
1. This Standard regulations on territorial councils of local self-government (further - the Provision) are developed according to article 39-7 of the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan of January 23, 2001 "About local public administration and self-government in the Republic of Kazakhstan" and determine the main objectives, procedure for creation and termination of activities, power, activities form, the status of the made decisions, procedure for election of the head of territorial councils of local self-government under akimat of the city of republican value, the capital, city of regional value (further - Akimat).
2. Territorial council of local self-government (further - Council) is the advisory advisory body under Akimat created based on the decision of maslikhat of the city of republican value, the capital, the city of regional value (further - Maslikhat) concerning interaction of the akim of the city of republican value, the capital of the city of regional value (further - the Akim) with the population concerning functioning of housing and communal services, sanitary condition of the territory (further - questions of territorial value) and prevention of offenses in borders of one or several constituencies at elections of deputies of city maslikhat.
3. The main objectives of Council are:
assistance in realization of the rights of citizens according to the solution of questions of territorial value and prevention of offenses;
assistance to representative and executive bodies in work with citizens.
4. Powers of Council are:
entering into state bodies of offers on territorial value and prevention of offenses;
requesting and obtaining from the state bodies of information, materials necessary for realization of tasks of Council;
visit of the organizations and organizations connected with the solution of questions of territorial value within borders of Council, except for organizations and the organizations which entrance on the territory is limited;
studying, the analysis and accounting of opinion of citizens concerning improvement, housing and communal services, sanitary condition and prevention of offenses within borders of Council;
involvement of citizens to the solution of questions of improvement of safety, operation, repair, improvement of apartment houses and house adjoining territories;
assistance in implementation of activities for prevention of offenses within borders of Council;
entering of offers into authorized bodies on improvement of work of local police inspectors within borders of Council.
5. Forms of activities of Council are:
reception of citizens concerning territorial value;
discussion with Akim, deputies and other officials of questions of local value on addresses of citizens;
the organization of meetings of citizens with Akim, deputies of maslikhats and other officials concerning territorial value;
implementation of promotion of intolerance to making of offenses;
carrying out the explanatory and legal work with citizens directed to prevention of offenses;
other forms of activities according to the legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
6. Council is created based on the decision of Maslikhat in borders of one or several constituencies at elections of deputies of city maslikhat in the structure offered by Akim.
Offers on the number of the created Councils in the city, about their borders and numerical structure are introduced in Maslikhat by the relevant Akimat.
7. The staff of Council is determined by Akim from among residents of one or several constituencies by elections of deputies of city maslikhat on representation of labor collectives, public organizations, cooperatives of owners of apartments and affirms Maslikhat.
The deputies of city maslikhat elected on the constituencies entering borders of Council can be part of Council.
The minors, persons recognized by court incapacitated and also persons containing in places of detention according to the court verdict are not part of Council.
Numerical structure of Council odd.
The staff of Council is updated each five years according to Akim's proposal.
8. The regulations on Council are developed by Akimat on the basis of this Standard provision and affirm Maslikhat.
9. The chairman of the board is elected on a voluntary basis members of council from among the candidates provided by Akim from structure of Council.
Chairman of the board:
organizes work and provides timely and high-quality accomplishment of the tasks and functions assigned to Council;
prepares and conducts meetings of Council, signs decisions, protocols of meetings and other documents;
informs the population living in the territory of Council, the decision of Council and will organize control of their accomplishment;
represents the interests of Council in the public authorities, the organizations and organizations considering questions of territorial value in the territory of Council;
resolves other issues at the request of Council.
10. The first meeting of Council is opened by Akim or person authorized by it.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.