of November 13, 2015 No. 767
About some questions of regulation of import of lungs and average distillates, kerosene, gasoils, diesel fuel and other oil products on the territory of the Kyrgyz Republic
For the purpose of streamlining of import of oil products to the territory of the Kyrgyz Republic, according to articles 10 and 17 of the constitutional Law of the Kyrgyz Republic "About the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic" the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic decides:
1. Determine that import to the territory of the Kyrgyz Republic of lungs and average distillates, kerosene, gasoils, diesel fuel and other oil products (further - oil products) is performed by road transport:
- in the presence of shipping documents on oil products;
- in case of observance of requirements for safe movement of oil products;
- in the presence of the documents confirming tax registration of carrier and/or the consignee.
Requirements, the stipulated in Item 1 this resolution, are applied to gasoline, light and average distillates and other gasoline (code of the CN FEA EEU 2710121100-2710129009, 2710191100-2710191500, 2710192500-2710192900), diesel fuel (code of the CN FEA EEU 2710193100-2710194800, 2710201100-2710201900), fuel oil (code of the CN FEA EEU 2710195100-2710196809, 2710203101-2710203909), oil and gas condensate (code of the CN FEA EEU 2709001001, 2709001009, 2710197100-2710199800), crude oil and crude oil products received from bituminous materials (code of the CN FEA EEU 2709009001-2709009009).
In case of non-compliance with requirements, the stipulated in Item 1 this resolution, the oil products specified in Item 2 of this resolution are not subject to the omission through frontier of the Kyrgyz Republic.
Requirements, the stipulated in Item 1 this resolution, do not extend to the oil products imported on the territory of the Kyrgyz Republic:
- physical persons for private use;
- the staff of diplomatic representations, consular establishments, international organizations, representative offices of these organizations - in case of presentation of the diplomatic (office) passports or other documents confirming their status;
- employees of the state organizations of the state members of the Eurasian Economic Union located in the territory of foreign states - in case of presentation of official IDs.
The oil products which are in fuel tanks of the vehicle, and also in separate reservoir in amount no more than 20 liters belong to the oil products imported on the territory of the Kyrgyz Republic by physical persons for private use.
2. To public service on fight against economic crimes under the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic (financial police), to the Ministry of Internal Affairs of the Kyrgyz Republic and the State Tax Administration under the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic to create joint mobile groups and to organize control and operational and raid actions for identification and suppression of the facts of illegal import of oil products through frontier of the Kyrgyz Republic, violations of requirements for movement of oil products.
3. To the Ministry of Internal Affairs of the Kyrgyz Republic to place temporarily detained vehicles on penal parking before clarification of circumstances.
4. Determine that sealing by control seals of reservoirs in case of plum of oil products in reservoirs of gas stations is performed by the inspector of authorized tax authority during the period from 9-00 till 19-00 o'clock.
5. To impose control of execution of this resolution on department of economy and investments, department of defense, law and order and emergency situations and department of finance and credit policy of Government office of the Kyrgyz Republic.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.