of December 10, 1999 No. 868
About approval of the Disciplinary charter of Armed Forces of the Republic of Tajikistan
According to the Law of the Republic of Tajikistan "About defense" the Majlisi Oli of the Republic of Tajikistan decides:
2. To the government of the Republic of Tajikistan to bring the decisions into accord with the specified Charter.
Chairman of Majlisi Oli of the Republic of Tajikistan
This Charter determines essence of military discipline, obligation of the military personnel by its observance, types of encouragement and authority punishments, the rights of commanders (chiefs) on their application, and also procedure for giving and consideration of offers, statements and claims.
Operation of this Charter
1. All military personnel of military units, headquarters, managements, organizations, organizations and military educational institutions of professional education of Armed Forces of the Republic of Tajikistan (further - military unit), irrespective of the military ranks, official position and merits, shall be guided by requirements of this Charter strictly.
2. Operation of this Charter also extends to the military personnel of Border troops of Committee on protection of Frontier under the Government of the Republic of Tajikistan, troops of civil defense of the Ministry for Emergency Situations and Civil Defense of the Republic of Tajikistan (including bodies of their management), Internal Troops of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of the Republic of Tajikistan, Presidential guard of the Republic of Tajikistan, the Ministry of safety of the Republic of Tajikistan, Committee on providing with special property under the Government of the Republic of Tajikistan, and also other troops and forming in which the law provides military service.
3. Provisions of this Disciplinary charter also extend to the citizens discharged from military service with the right of wearing military uniform of clothes when wearing military uniform of clothes by them.
4. The military discipline - is strict and exact observance by all military personnel of procedure and the rules established by the laws, army regulations and orders of commanders (chiefs).
5. The military discipline is based on understanding by each serviceman of military duty, personal liability for protection of the Homeland and on selfless devotion to the people.
The main method of education at the military personnel of high discipline is the belief. However the belief does not exclude application of enforcement measures to those who from bad faith treat accomplishment of the military duty.
6. The military discipline obliges each serviceman:
- be faithful to the military oath, to strictly observe the Constitution and the laws of the Republic of Tajikistan, and also the international legal acts recognized by the Republic of Tajikistan;
- was able to fulfill the military duty and courageously, fair to study military science, protect military and state-owned property;
- with firmness to transfer difficulties of military service, not to spare the life for accomplishment of military duty;
- support the rules of relations determined by army regulations between the military personnel, fix military comradeship;
- be vigilant, strictly to keep military and state secret;
- render respect to commanders (chiefs) and each other, follow rules of military greeting and military politeness;
- with advantage to behave in public places, not to allow most and to keep others from unworthy acts, to promote honor and dignity protection of citizens.
7. The high military discipline is reached:
- education at the military personnel of high moral and psychological and fighting qualities and conscious obedience to commanders (chiefs);
- the personal liability of each serviceman for accomplishment of the obligations and requirements of army regulations;
- maintenance in military unit (division) of internal procedure, strict observance of daily routine by all military personnel;
- accurate organization of combat training and complete scope it staff;
- daily insistence of commanders (chiefs) to subordinates and control of their sense of duty, respect of personal advantage of the military personnel and permanent care of them, skillful combination and the correct application of measures of belief, coercion and public impact of collective;
- creation in military unit (division) of necessary it is material - living conditions.
8. Her commander and the deputy commander for educational work who shall support constantly high military discipline is responsible for discipline condition in military unit (division), demand from subordinates of its observance, encourage worthy, collect strictly from careless.
9. For the purpose of maintenance of high military discipline in military unit (division) the commander shall:
- study personal qualities of subordinates, support the rules of relations determined by army regulations between them, rally military collective, strengthen friendship between the military personnel of various nationalities;
- know condition of military discipline and moral and psychological condition of staff, try to obtain single understanding subordinates of requirements, tasks and methods of strengthening of military discipline;
- direct activities of subordinates for strengthening of military discipline and increase in moral and psychological condition of staff, to train them in practice of application of encouragement and imposings of authority punishments;
- to immediately eliminate the revealed abuses of regulations of service and to resolutely stop any actions which can do harm to fighting capacity of military unit (division), organize promotion and carry out work on the prevention of crimes, incidents and offenses;
- train subordinates in the spirit of steady fulfillment of requirements of military discipline and high sense of duty, develop and support at them self-respect, consciousness about military valor and military duty, to create in military unit (division) the intolerant relation to violations of military discipline, especially to non-statutory relations between the military personnel, to the facts of social injustice, widely using at the same time publicity;
- to systematically analyze condition of military discipline and moral psychological state of subordinates, timely and to report objectively on them on the higher commander (chief), and on crimes and incidents immediately.
Respect of the personality, national advantage, care of social and legal security of the military personnel the most important obligation of the commander (chief). The commander (chief) who allowed concealment of violations of military discipline, crimes and incidents is made responsible.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 40000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.