of December 28, 2015 No. 1091
About approval of Rules of maintaining and use of the register of subjects of entrepreneurship
According to the subitem 1) of Item 1 of article 84 of the Entrepreneurial code of the Republic of Kazakhstan of October 29, 2015 the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan DECIDES:
1. Approve the enclosed Rules of maintaining and use of the register of subjects of entrepreneurship.
2. Declare invalid the order of the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan of May 20, 2014 No. 511 "About approval of Rules of maintaining and use of the register of subjects of private entrepreneurship" (SAPP of the Republic of Kazakhstan, 2014, No. 34, the Art. 325).
Prime Minister of the Republic of Kazakhstan
Approved by the Order of the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan of December 28, 2015 No. 1091
1. These rules of maintaining and use of the register of subjects of entrepreneurship (further – Rules) are developed according to the subitem 1) of Item 1 of article 84 of the Entrepreneurial code of the Republic of Kazakhstan of October 29, 2015 (further – the Code) and determine procedure for maintaining and use of the register of subjects of entrepreneurship.
2. In these rules the following basic concepts are used:
1) the business and identification number (BIN) – the unique number created for the legal entity and the individual entrepreneur performing activities in the form of joint venture;
2) the register – the register of subjects of entrepreneurship is the electronic database containing data on categories of subjects of entrepreneurship;
3) the individual identification number (IIN) – the unique number created for physical person, including the individual entrepreneur performing activities in the form of personal entrepreneurship;
4) information system "The state database "Legal entities" (GBD YUL) – the national register of business and identification numbers, the information system intended for accounting and storage of information about the legal entities (branches and representations), individual entrepreneurs performing activities in the form of joint venture, forming and storage of data on the assigned business and identification numbers created and stopped activities;
5) the electronic digital signature (EDS) – set of electronic digital characters created by means of the electronic digital signature and confirming reliability of the electronic document, its accessory and invariance of content;
6) National certification center of the Republic of Kazakhstan (NUTs) – the certification center servicing members of "the electronic government", the state and non-state information systems, certifying compliance of public key of the electronic digital signature to private key of the electronic digital signature, and also confirming reliability of the registration certificate granted for physical persons and legal entities;
7) the state electronic register of permissions and notifications – the component of the state information system of permissions and notifications containing data about the issued, renewed, suspended, cancelled, extended, resumed and terminated permissions and their duplicates, and also about the received notifications;
8) the gateway of "the electronic government" (ShEP) – the information system intended for integration of information systems of "the electronic government" within realization of electronic services;
9) single transport system of state bodies (UTS of GO) – the network of telecommunications located in the territory of the Republic of Kazakhstan, consisting of interdepartmental information communication network, intended for realization of managerial and organizational goals and interaction among themselves of local government bodies, state bodies including their territorial subdivisions and the subordinated organizations, and also ensuring interaction of electronic information resources and information systems of "the electronic government".
3. Determination of category of subjects of entrepreneurship is performed according to the criteria and their threshold values specified in article 24 of the Code and also the Rules of calculation of annual average number of workers and the annual average income of subjects of entrepreneurship approved by authorized body on entrepreneurship.
5. Originally forming of the register is performed by authorized body on entrepreneurship based on information obtained by means of information exchange:
1) the Committee of state revenues of the Ministry of Finance of the Republic of Kazakhstan (further – KGD) represents the following data – about the registered subjects of entrepreneurship:
BIN of the subject of entrepreneurship; IIN of the subject of entrepreneurship;
data on the income of the subject of entrepreneurship for the last three years according to Item 6 of these rules;
data on the number of workers of subjects of entrepreneurship for the last year according to Item 6 of these rules;
2) the authorized state body in the field of informatization provides functioning of the state electronic register of permissions and notifications for receipt of information on licenses on the following types of activity:
the activities connected with drug trafficking, psychotropic substances and precursors;
production and (or) wholesale of excisable products;
activities for storage of grain on hlebopriyemny Items;
carrying out lottery;
activities in the field of gaming;
the activities connected with turnover of radioactive materials;
banking activity (or separate types of banking activities) and activities in the insurance market (except activities of insurance agent);
professional activity in the security market;
activities of credit bureaus;
the activities connected with turnover of civil, office weapon and cartridges to it;
activities for digital mining of the I subspecies;
3) the authorized body in the field of state registration of legal entities represents data according to the procedure, determined by Items 11 on 15 these rules, about all registered and liquidated subjects of entrepreneurship, namely:
BIN of the legal entity;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.