of December 30, 2015 No. 1133
About approval of Rules about the organization of activities of "one window" for investors
According to Item 5 of article 282 of the Entrepreneurial code of the Republic of Kazakhstan of October 29, 2015 the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan DECIDES:
1. Approve the enclosed Rules about the organization of activities of "one window" for investors.
2. Declare invalid the order of the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan of February 18, 2015 No. 70 "About approval of Rules about the organization of activities of "one window" for investors" (SAPP of the Republic of Kazakhstan, 2015, No. 7, the Art. 38).
Prime Minister of the Republic of Kazakhstan
Approved by the Order of the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan of December 30, 2015 No. 1133
1. These rules about the organization of activities of "one window" (further - Rules) are developed for investors according to Item 5 of article 282 of the Entrepreneurial code of the Republic of Kazakhstan of October 29, 2015 and establish procedure for activities of "one window" for the investors with service providers rendering the state services according to the legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
2. The basic concepts used in these rules:
1) authorized body on investments (further - authorized body) - the state body determined by the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan according to the conclusion of investment contracts and control of their execution;
2) the service provider - the central state bodies, foreign institutions of the Republic of Kazakhstan, local executive bodies of areas, cities of republican value, the capital, areas, cities of regional value, akims of areas in the city, the cities of district value, settlements, villages, rural districts, and also the physical persons and legal entities rendering the state services according to the legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
3) escort of the investor by the principle of "one window" for investors (further - escort of the investor) - complex of actions for information, consulting, organizational assistance to the investor by authorized body;
4) the worker of the service provider - the worker of the service provider rendering the state services according to the legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
5) the statement of the investor - the application form approved by the order of authorized body which moves the investor in authorized body;
6) the request - the application form established by standards on rendering the state service which is enclosed to the application of the investor.
3. The authorized body will organize the specially allotted place intended for reception of applications on rendering the state services and issue of their results to investors (further - the specially allotted place), and also in the special allocated place places representative offices of Service center of the population (further - TsON) before creation of representation "The Government for Citizens state corporation (further - GKPG).
4. Investors for acceptance and consultation address to authorized body.
5. The authorized body performs consultations to investors on the state services, and also concerning implementation of investment projects.
6. The authorized body within the competence and for the purpose of accomplishment of the tasks assigned to it has the right according to the procedure, established by the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan, to involve specialists of the relevant state bodies, consultants and experts from among physical persons and legal entities of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
7. Service providers provide provision in authorized body of materials, documents and other information necessary for preparation and execution by investors of the request for receipt of the state service.
8. Service providers according to the appeal of authorized body provide immediate explanation of procedure for rendering the state services in electronic or written form.
9. In cases of complexity of question and need of its additional study, service providers submit the answer within one-day term in paper and (or) electronic forms on the e-mail addresses specified in the joint order according to Item 20 of these rules.
10. On request (in written or electronic form) authorized body service providers in one-day time provide participation of the specialist for consultations of investors concerning receipt of the state services in the specially allotted place determined by authorized body.
11. Service providers in coordination with authorized body will organize and provide for the staff of authorized body training and (or) seminars concerning rendering the state services.
12. The investors who addressed to authorized body submit the application of the investor, the request for rendering the state services with application of documents in the list established by standards of the state services (further - documents of the investor).
13. The list of the documents attached to the request by each type of the state services is established by standards of the state services.
14. The documents of investors which are properly completed and provided in authorized body go authorized body for provision of the state services to the service provider.
15. The authorized body issues results of the rendered state services to investors in the terms established by standards of the state services.
16. Time of receipt of documents of the investor by service providers and time of receipt of results of the considered documents of the investor by authorized body does not enter rendering the state service, established by the standard of the state service in time.
17. Service providers within three working days notify authorized body on changes in the legislation regarding rendering the state services.
18. Information which arrived in authorized body is confidential.
19. Reception of applications and issue of documents are performed in the state or Russian languages at the request of the applicant.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.