of November 26, 2015 No. 734
About approval of Rules and allowing requirements for certification of the engineering employees participating in design process and constructions
According to subitem 23-19) of article 20 of the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan of July 16, 2001 "About architectural, town-planning and construction activities in the Republic of Kazakhstan" PRIKAZYVAYU:
2. To provide to committee on cases of construction, housing and communal services and management of land resources of the Ministry of national economy of the Republic of Kazakhstan in the procedure established by the legislation:
1) state registration of this order in the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
2) within ten calendar days after state registration of this order the direction it the copy on official publication in periodic printing editions and in information system of law of Ad_let;
3) placement of this order on Internet resource of the Ministry of national economy of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
3. To impose control of execution of this order on the supervising vice-minister of national economy of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
Minister of national economy of the Republic of Kazakhstan
It is approved
Minister of investments and development of the Republic of Kazakhstan
December 10, 2015
________________ A. Isekeshev
Approved by the Order of the Minister of national economy of the Republic of Kazakhstan of November 26, 2015 No. 734
1. These rules and allowing requirements for certification of the engineering employees participating in design process and constructions (further – Rules and allowing requirements) are developed according to the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan of July 16, 2001 "About architectural, town-planning and construction activities in the Republic of Kazakhstan" and determine procedure for carrying out certification of the engineering employees performing activities in the field of architectural, town-planning and construction activities.
2. In these rules and allowing requirements are applied the following concepts:
1) certification – the procedure of official recognition by the certification center of powers of the engineering employees participating in design process and constructions;
2) the certification center – the legal entity who underwent in accordance with the established procedure the procedure of accreditation in authorized body;
3) the competence certificate – the certificate the certifying status of the engineering employee in form according to appendix 1 to these rules and allowing requirements;
4) the engineering employee – the physical person having the secondary professional or higher education performing the organization and management of production process in the field of architecture, town planning and construction;
5) the applicant – the physical person applying for receipt of the competence certificate;
6) authorized body – department of the central state body performing management in the field of public administration of architectural, town-planning and construction activities.
3. Certification is carried out for the purpose of determination of the professional training level and competence of engineering employees, knowledge of the state standard rates in the field of architecture, town planning and construction, improvement of quality of the works which are carried out by them, studying of new requirements taking into account the changes happening in building sector.
4. Certification is carried out for applicants and engineering employees as a part of the project or construction organizations.
5. The list of engineering employees of the project and construction organizations is subdivided into specializations according to the Job evaluation catalog of positions of heads, specialists and other employees approved by the order of the Minister of Labour and Social Protection of the population of the Republic of Kazakhstan of December 30, 2020 No. 553 (it is registered in the Register of state registration of regulatory legal acts for No. 22003).
6. Allowing requirements to education and work experience of engineering employees, are specified in appendix 2 to these rules and allowing requirements (further – allowing requirements).
7. For certification passing applicants send the following documents to the certification center:
1) the statement in form according to appendix 3 to these rules and allowing requirements;
2) copy of the identity document of the applicant;
3) notarially attested copy of the diploma about higher education (in the presence of academic degree and academic status – the copy of the relevant documents);
4) notarially attested copy of the service record or other documents confirming length of service;
5) notarially attested copies of the foreign certificates, certificates and other documents confirming qualification on the corresponding specializations in case of their availability.
The notarial attestation is not required in case of submission of the original document by the applicant for reconciliation to the employee of the certification center.
8. In case of representation of incomplete set of documents for certification, the certification center does not accept the provided documents of the applicant.
9. The term of consideration of the application from the moment of delivery of document package in the certification center – 15 (fifteen) working days.
10. Documents on compliance to allowing requirements, and also identification of combination of activities in other organizations are considered by the responsible appointed by the order of the head of the certification center.
10-1. The documents submitted by applicants are stored in archive of the certification center within 5 (five) years on electronic and (or) paper.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.