of February 11, 2016 No. 94
About approval of Rules of protection of underground water objects
According to article 55 of the Water code of the Russian Federation the Government of the Russian Federation decides:
1. Approve the enclosed Rules of protection of underground water objects.
2. Determine that the realization of this resolution is enabled by the corresponding federal executive bodies within the extreme number of employees of central offices and territorial authorities established by it, and also budgetary appropriations provided by it in the federal budget on management and management in the field of the established functions.
Russian Prime Minister
Approved by the Order of the Government of the Russian Federation of February 11, 2016 No. 94
1. These rules establish procedure of actions for protection of underground water objects.
2. Protection of underground water objects is performed by holding actions for the prevention of pollution, contamination of underground water objects, depletion of their inventories, and also mitigation of consequences of the specified processes and includes:
a) actions for prevention of intake of pollutants in underground waters;
b) actions for mitigation of consequences of pollution, contamination of underground waters and depletion of their inventories;
c) observation of chemical, microbiological and radiation condition of underground waters;
d) observation of the urovenny mode of underground waters;
e) determination of amounts of production (extraction) of underground waters from underground water objects according to the project documentation approved in accordance with the established procedure and (or) the engineering design of development of mineral deposits;
e) determination of amounts of the placed passing (reservoir) waters, radioactive waste, production wastes and consumption of the I-V classes of danger in the deep horizons (collectors) according to the project documentation approved in accordance with the established procedure;
g) determination of amounts of the sewage placed in underground water objects which are not used and cannot be used for the purposes of drinking and economic and household water supply according to the project documentation approved in accordance with the established procedure;
h) establishment of the mode of economic activity prohibiting the works contaminating underground waters in borders of zones of sanitary protection of water intakes of drinking underground waters, borders of districts of mountain and sanitary protection of fields of mineral waters, and also in areas of food of the unprotected water-bearing horizons used for the purposes of centralized and not centralized drinking and economic and household water supply.
3. Protection of underground water objects is performed in case of the following types of activity:
a) the geological studying of subsoil accompanied with carrying out mining operations including well-drilling;
b) development of mineral deposits, including drinking, technical, mineral medicinal, heat power and industrial underground waters;
c) construction and operation of the underground constructions which are not connected with mining;
d) extraction of underground waters in case of the water lowering connected with construction and with operation of industrial and civil structures, drainage of the reclaimed and waterlogged territories, and also extraction of underground waters in case of liquidation and localization of the centers of pollution of underground waters, infiltrations of waters in the water-bearing horizons for the purpose of artificial replenishment action of underground waters;
e) placement of production wastes and consumption, and also placement in layers of rocks of the passing waters and waters used by subsoil users for own production and technological needs in case of exploration and production of hydrocarbonic raw material;
e) burial of radioactive waste, production wastes and consumption of the I-V classes of danger in the deep horizons providing localization of such waste;
g) implementation of economic and other activity which is connected with placement, designing, construction, reconstruction, commissioning, operation, preservation and liquidation of buildings, structures, constructions and other objects which makes direct or indirect impact on underground water objects and brings or can lead to pollution and (or) depletion of their inventories.
4. The actions specified in Item 2 of these rules include preventive and special events.
5. Treat preventive actions:
a) placement of the newly created objects which are potential sources of pollution and (or) stock depletion of underground waters taking into account minimization of adverse anthropogenous effects;
b) prevention of intake of pollutants from the Earth's surface, from settlers and ponds stores, underground constructions (collecting pipes and pipelines) in underground waters by the device of protective engineering constructions and impervious screens taking into account dangerous engineering-geological and other processes;
c) the equipment on the objects which are potential sources of pollution of underground waters, the observation wells;
d) observation of chemical, microbiological and radiation condition of underground waters and their urovenny mode (further - observation of condition of underground waters) by analyses of tests of water and measurements of levels of underground waters in operational water and observation wells.
6. Treat special events:
a) construction of engineering constructions for interception of the contaminated waters in case of their flood for the purpose of localization of the centers of pollution of underground waters;
b) creation of protective constructions around the center of pollution of underground waters;
c) liquidation of the centers of pollution of underground waters;
d) observation of condition of underground waters in the contaminated territories.
7. The actions specified in Item 2 of these rules are developed as a part of the project documentation on designing and construction of facilities, the underground waters, and also engineering designs of development of mineral deposits which are potential sources of pollution.
8. For the purpose of observation of condition of underground waters and timely acceptance of special measures on their protection on water intakes of underground waters operational and reserve wells shall be equipped with metering devices of amount of production of underground waters and devices for measurement of levels of underground waters.
Water intakes of underground waters with production amount over 100 cubic meters a day shall be equipped with the observation wells for carrying out systematic observations of quality and level of underground waters on the subsoil plot provided in use.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.