of February 15, 2016 No. 39
About first-priority measures for implementation of the investment project "Implementation of the automated control system and accounting of consumption of electrical energy in the Andijan, Namangan, Fergana, Kashkadarya And Surkhandarya regions (ASKUE. Phase 4)"
For the purpose of further enhancement of system of accounting and control of consumption of electrical energy, and also decrease in losses, increases in accuracy and completeness of accounting of the electric power consumed by industries of economy and the population of regions of the republic the Cabinet of Ministers DECIDES:
1. Take into consideration that:
On November 12, 2015 are signed the loan agreement between the Republic of Uzbekistan and Asian Development Bank (further - ABR) about provision of loan of 300 million US dollars from the ABR regular capital resources with repayment period of 25 years, including grace period - 5 years, and also the project agreement between JSC Uzbekenergo and ABR for implementation of the investment project "Implementation of the automated control system and accounting of consumption of electrical energy in the Andijan, Namangan, Fergana, Kashkadarya and Surkhandarya regions (ASKUE. Phase 4)" (further - the project);
the period of project implementation is determined within 4 years (2016 - 2019).
2. Determine that:
the executive body responsible for target and effective use of loan of ABR and high-quality project implementation, JSC Uzbekenergo is;
the expenses connected with repayment of loan of ABR, and also with interest payment, the commissions and other expenses on it are performed at the expense of own means of JSC Uzbekenergo.
3. Authorize the Minister of Finance of the Republic of Uzbekistan to sign the agreement on loaning up of loan of ABR between the Republic of Uzbekistan and JSC Uzbekenergo on behalf of the Republic of Uzbekistan.
4. To issue to the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Uzbekistan in accordance with the established procedure the legal conclusion under the loan agreement between the Republic of Uzbekistan and ABR and the agreement on loaning up of loan of ABR between the Republic of Uzbekistan and JSC Uzbekenergo.
5. In three-months time to develop JSC Uzbekenergo also in coordination with authorized bodies of examination, to submit for approval in the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan the feasibility statement on the project in accordance with the established procedure.
6. To impose control of execution of this resolution on the First Deputy Prime Minister of the Republic of Uzbekistan R. S. Azimov and the deputy prime minister of the Republic of Uzbekistan G. I. Ibragimov.
Prime Minister of the Republic of Uzbekistan
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.