It is registered
Ministry of Justice
Republic of Tajikistan
On February 18, 2016 No. 135
of February 9, 2016 No. 53
About the State program of development of cultural institutions of the Republic of Tajikistan for 2016 - 2020
According to article 7 of the Law of the Republic of Tajikistan "About the state forecasts, concepts, strategy and programs of social and economic development of the Republic of Tajikistan" the Government of the Republic of Tajikistan decides:
1. Approve the State program of development of cultural institutions of the Republic of Tajikistan for 2016 - 2020 it (is applied).
2. To the Ministry of Culture of the Republic of Tajikistan in interaction with the ministries and departments, local executive bodies of the government within the means of the Government budget provided on cultural development to provide financing of implementation of the State program of development of cultural institutions of the Republic of Tajikistan for 2016 - 2020.
3. To the ministries and departments, chairmen of the Gorno-Badakhshan Autonomous Region, areas, the city of Dushanbe, cities and areas of republican subordination to take necessary measures for implementation of the actions plan of the State program of development of cultural institutions of the Republic of Tajikistan for 2016 - 2020.
4. To the Ministry of Culture of the Republic of Tajikistan every half-year to submit to the Government of the Republic of Tajikistan the report on the course of accomplishment of the actions plan of the State program of development of cultural institutions of the Republic of Tajikistan for 2016 - 2020.
Prime Minister of the Republic of Tajikistan
Approved by the Order of the Government of the Republic of Tajikistan of February 9, 2016 No. 53
1. The state program of development of cultural institutions of the Republic of Tajikistan for 2016 - 2020 (further - the Program) is developed for the purpose of accomplishment of orders and instructions of the President of the Republic of Tajikistan and promotes carrying out reforms of the sphere of culture of Tajikistan in the modern world.
2. The program is developed based on requirements of the Constitution of the Republic of Tajikistan and determines the purposes, priorities and the taken measures for development of cultural institutions.
3. The culture as fundamental industry and reliable spiritual support of society is announced by one of the important and Priority directions in system of social policy of the Government of the Republic of Tajikistan. From the first days of the State independence special attention and the world care for ensuring its sustainable development is constantly paid.
4. The government of the Republic of Tajikistan, deeply penetrating into socio-political essence of culture, for short historical period accepted number of important decrees and resolutions thanks to which in the country favorable normative and legal environment on revival, protection and development of national culture is created, target public financing on construction of its modern infrastructure gradually grows.
5. After adoption of the Concept of cultural development of the Republic of Tajikistan which was approved by the order of the Government of the Republic of Tajikistan of December 31, 2005 No. 501 during 2006 - 2012 by the Government of the Republic of Tajikistan adopts 13 state programs of development of industry of culture for the total amount of 133 million 108 thousand somoni. Including the term of implementation of the Actions plan of 9 state programs of development of industry comes to the end and the course of implementation of the Actions plan of other state programs till 2017 - 2020 is continued.
6. As a result of permanent care of the Government of the country in recent years financing of industry considerably increased. If in 2000 from the government budget only 13 million somoni were allocated for industry of culture and sport, then in 2014 taking into account all sources of financing and the approved budget the amount of the amount made 586, 2 million somoni. The budget of industry of culture and sport for this period, increasing by 504 times, as a result constituted 2 billion 451, 1 million somoni.
7. For this period the salary of workers of industry of culture increased by 16 times.
8. Over the last 5 years in the republic 15 new houses and palaces of culture, 6 museums, 14 libraries are built, at the expense of different sources buildings of 305 libraries, 101 houses and palaces of culture are repaired.
9. Thanks to specific target and regular measures of the Government of the Republic of Tajikistan culture, turning into powerful tool of peace, political stability, unity and consent, nation unification, with consolidation of process of forming of national consciousness and new cultural wealth, strengthened trust of people to bright future of Tajikistan.
10. Taking into account that culture, in particular its tendencies of globalization, being one of large-scale problems of the 21st century, are considered as the priority direction in political, economic and social systems, the Republic of Tajikistan as the full-fledged member of the world community cannot be away from positive and its negative manifestations and phenomena. With respect thereto, the requirement concerning quality and the level of welfare activities, level of spirituality of the person, education and forming of the younger generation taking burden of huge responsibility of creation of new society many times increases.
11. With respect thereto, at each stage of enhancement of national statehood the purposes and tasks of national culture are concretized, and according to them the new purposes and strategy and the priority directions of industry are developed. Thus favorable conditions for improvement of morality, forming of esthetic taste and increase in creative potential of members of society shall be created. In realization of these purposes the crucial role is played by cultural institutions of the country.
12. The state program of development of cultural institutions of the Republic of Tajikistan for 2016 - 2020 is developed based on requirements of the Constitution of the Republic of Tajikistan, the laws of the Republic of Tajikistan "About culture", "About library science", "About the museums and museum funds", "Concepts of cultural development of the Republic of Tajikistan" and other regulatory legal acts of industry for the purpose of realization of indicators of Item 35 of the Actions plan on accomplishment of the orders and instructions stated by the President of the Republic of Tajikistan at inauguration ceremony on joint sitting of Majlisi milli and Majlisi namoyandagon of Majlisi Oli of the Republic of Tajikistan on November 16, 2013.
13. Now in the republic 2330 cultural organizations, including 1354 state and public libraries (except for National library) with the general fund in 8 million 536724 copies of printing products and other information materials, 325 palaces and recreation centers, 434 clubs, the 57th portable club, 14 culturally function
entertainment centers, 6 national philharmonic halls, 44 culturally - leisure parks, the 25th folk theater, 49 museums, 16 house museums, 23 ensembles of song and dance, 14 ensembles of Shashmakom, 6 ensembles of Falak, the 6th variety ensemble, 9 folklorno - ethnographic ensembles and the 6th dancing ensemble.
14. In cultural organizations of the country 12996 workers from among whom 736 with higher education, 4262 with general higher education, 3341 with secondary vocational education and 4657 with general secondary education work.
15. Analyses show that irrespective of the measures of the Government of the Republic of Tajikistan undertaken for expansion of activities of cultural institutions shortcomings of case of updating of infrastructure of industry still are observed, strengthenings is material - technical base of cultural institutions, in particular on providing them with modern information technology, the equipment of strengthening of sound, musical instruments, scenic clothes, the servicing transport, the rivers visit, the modern lighting equipment, tables and chairs, new literature and completing by highly qualified specialists.
16. According to statistical data, on condition on October 1, 2015 the republic of 644 buildings of cultural institutions need under repair, and 119 buildings are in critical condition. Including, 167 buildings of organization need Khatlon Region under repair, buildings of 41 cultural institutions are in critical condition, Sughd area 197 of the building of organizations need under repair, the 14th cultural institution - critical condition, GBAO buildings of 83 cultural institutions need under repair, 32 organizations - critical condition, areas of republican subordination of 197 buildings of cultural institutions need under repair, 32 buildings of cultural institutions are in critical condition. Holding cultural actions in the buildings which are in critical condition is impossible.
17. Due to the untimely and complete financing, long construction of facilities of culture within long years turned into one of the most serious problems of industry. Including construction of palaces of culture in Temurmaliksky, Voseysky, Muminabadsky, Dangarinsky, Dzhabbor Rasulovsk, Kukhistoni Mastchokhsk areas in communication untimely and complete. many years will be prolonged by financing also indicators of the 14th order of the Government of the Republic of Tajikistan on construction and reconstruction of objects of culture.
With respect thereto, for the purpose of implementation of the orders of the Government of the Republic of Tajikistan all incomplete objects of culture are brought in the Actions plan of the specified program.
18. In case of liquidation of the former kolkhozes and sovkhozes their property, including buildings and the property of cultural institutions which are on their balance privatized farmer and Dehkan farms. One of basic reasons of the current situation is untimely certification of the parcels of land and property of cultural organizations by departments of cultures on places. Therefore in this Program modification and amendments is provided in the current legislation about prevention of privatization of the parcels of land, buildings, property of organizations and objects of culture, and also expansion of process of their certification.
19. In process program implementation of development of library activities and computerization of the state and public libraries it is done certain work, however the library science still does not meet the requirements of modern information society and the growing requirements of the population to the book and access to different sources of information. As today in the country of the building of 432 or 31,9 percent need capital repairs, and buildings of the 89th library is in critical condition. Also the 307th libraries are placed in premises of other organizations and organizations, jamias and private houses.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.