of December 24, 2015 No. 1-2/1117
About approval of the standard charter of agricultural cooperative
According to Item 3 of article 17 of the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan of October 29, 2015 "About agricultural cooperatives" PRIKAZYVAYU:
1. Approve the enclosed standard charter of agricultural cooperative.
2. To provide to department of strategic planning and analysis of the Ministry of Agriculture of the Republic of Kazakhstan in the procedure established by the legislation:
1) state registration of this order in the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
2) within ten calendar days after state registration of this order in the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan the direction it the copy on official publication in periodic printing editions and in information system of law of Ad_let;
3) placement of this order on Internet resource of the Ministry of Agriculture of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
3. To impose control of execution of this order on the supervising vice-Minister of Agriculture of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
Minister of Agriculture of the Republic of Kazakhstan
It is approved
Minister of Finance of the Republic of Kazakhstan
December 28, 2015
__________ B. Sultanov
It is approved
Minister of national economy of the Republic of Kazakhstan
December 29, 2015
Approved by the Order of the Minister of Agriculture of the Republic of Kazakhstan of December 24, 2015, No. 1-2/1117
1. Trade name and form of business of agricultural cooperative (further – cooperative):
in state language: ____________________________________;
in Russian: ____________________________________________.
The cooperative is the legal entity created according to article 5 of the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan of October 29, 2015 "About agricultural cooperatives" (further – the Law) and the legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
2. Status of the subject of entrepreneurship _______________________.
3. Place finding of cooperative (place finding of executive body): _____________________
4. Purposes of creation of _________________________________ cooperative.
5. For achievement of the specified purposes the cooperative performs the following core activities which are not forbidden
6. For change and (or) amendment of types of activity of cooperative it is necessary _____________
7. Governing bodies of cooperative are:
1) the supreme body – general meeting of members of cooperative;
2) executive body – _______________ *;
3) regulatory authority – audit committee **.
8. General meeting of members of cooperative is the supreme body of management of cooperative.
9. Each member of cooperative has the right of one voice in case of decision making on all questions of activities of cooperative irrespective of the size and quantity of its property (share) fees, except for associated members of cooperative.
10. Are within the exclusive competence of general meeting of members of cooperative:
1) election of executive body and its head, and also their re-election;
2) modification and amendments in the charter of cooperative, adoption of the charter of cooperative in the new edition;
3) determination of procedure and frequency of accounts presentation of executive bodies;
4) approval of annual statements and balance sheets of cooperative, distribution of cooperative payments and income or loss of cooperative;
5) determination of form of responsibility of members of cooperative, except for associated members of cooperative;
6) establishment and change of the size of property (share) fees of members of cooperative, and also associated members of cooperative, and additional contributions;
7) establishment of types, size, procedure for forming and use of funds of cooperative;
8) acceptance and termination of membership in cooperative;
9) reorganization and liquidation of cooperative;
10) decision making about participation of cooperative in creation and (or) activities of other legal entities, and also the branches and representations;
11) _____________________________________________________ ***.
11. General meeting of members of cooperative has the right to accept any questions relating to activities of cooperative to the consideration.
* – executive body of cooperative is its board. At the same time, according to Item 2 of article 35 of the Law in agricultural cooperatives with number of members no more than ten assignment of functions of board on the chairman of agricultural cooperative is allowed (sole executive body);
** – according to Item 1 of article 36 of the Law the audit committee is not obligatory body and can be created according to the decision of general meeting of members of cooperative;
*** – according to the subitem 11) of Item 3 of article 34 of the Law the charter of cooperative other questions which are within the exclusive competence of general meeting of members of cooperative can be provided.
12. General meeting of members of cooperative (correspondence, next, extraordinary) is convened as required, but at least once a year. General meeting of members of cooperative is convened according to the offer of executive body or upon the demand of at least one third of members of cooperative.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.