of February 17, 2016 No. 294
About approval of the Regulations on the Central energy customs
According to part 5 of article 10 of the Federal Law of November 27, 2010 No. 311-FZ "About customs regulation in the Russian Federation" (The Russian Federation Code, 2010, No. 48, the Art. 6252) and subitem 6.4 of the Regulations on the Federal Customs Service approved by the order of the Government of the Russian Federation of September 16, 2013 No. 809 (The Russian Federation Code, 2013, to No. 38, of the Art. 4823), I order:
1. Approve Regulations on the Central energy customs (appendix).
2. Recognize invalid:
1) the order of FCS of Russia of June 1, 2007 No. 683 "About approval of the Regulations on the Central energy customs";
2) subitem 8 of the subitem "an" of Item 1 of the order of FCS of Russia of January 14, 2010 No. 23 "About modification of some legal acts of FCS of Russia";
3) the order of FCS of Russia of November 13, 2010 No. 2091 "About introduction of amendments to the order of FCS of Russia of June 1, 2007 No. 683".
3. To impose control of execution of this order on the first deputy head of FCS of Russia V. M. Malinin.
The head - the valid counselor of state of Customs Service of the Russian Federation
to the Order of the Federal Customs Service of the Russian Federation of February 17, 2016 No. 294
1. The central energy customs (further - customs) is the specialized customs authority entering single federal centralized system of customs authorities of the Russian Federation (further - customs authorities) and providing realization of tasks and functions of FCS of Russia in the region of activities of customs within the competence determined by this provision.
Competence of customs is limited to competences on making of customs transactions and implementation of customs control of energy carriers (crude oil, gas condensate, natural gas, coal, lignite (brown coal), peat, coke, combustible slates, the electric power) and products of their conversion (further - goods), the vehicles used for the purpose of their movement through customs border of the Eurasian Economic Union, and also arrival and departure of the tows used for search, rescue and towing operations (further - vehicles).
2. The region of activities of customs is the Russian Federation.
3. The customs in the activities is guided by the Constitution of the Russian Federation, the Federal constitutional Laws, international treaties of the Russian Federation, the right of the Eurasian Economic Union and the legislation of the Russian Federation on customs affairs, other legislation of the Russian Federation, decrees and orders of the President of the Russian Federation, resolutions and orders of the Government of the Russian Federation, acts of bodies of currency control, regulatory legal acts of federal executive bodies, regulatory legal acts of the Bank of Russia, other regulatory legal acts in the field of customs affairs, normative legal and other acts of FCS of Russia, and also this provision.
4. The customs performs the activities in interaction with territorial authorities of other federal executive bodies, executive bodies of subjects of the Russian Federation, local government bodies, legal entities and physical persons, public associations and other organizations.
5. The customs performs management of activities of subordinate customs posts (further - customs posts) and is in relation to them higher customs authority.
1) ensuring execution of the right of the Eurasian Economic Union and the legislation of the Russian Federation on customs affairs, other legislation of the Russian Federation, control for which execution is imposed on customs authorities;
2) providing within the competence of observance of measures of customs and tariff regulation, prohibitions and the restrictions set by the right of the Eurasian Economic Union and the legislation of the Russian Federation on customs affairs, protection of the rights to intellectual property items;
3) providing within the competence of observance of the rights and legitimate interests of persons in customs regulation and creation of conditions for acceleration of making of customs transactions and simplification of movement of goods through customs border of the Eurasian Economic Union;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.