of February 4, 2016 No. 58
About increase in the capital of banks of Ukraine
According to Articles 7, of 15, of 55, 56 Laws of Ukraine "About the National Bank of Ukraine", to Articles 31, 66 Laws of Ukraine "About banks and banking activity", for the purpose of increase in financial stability of bank system of Ukraine and protection of interests of creditors and investors of the Board of the National Bank of Ukraine banks decide:
1. "About reduction of the authorized capital of banks in compliance with minimum established size" to state Item 1 of the resolution of Board of the National Bank of Ukraine of August 6, 2014 to No. 464 in the following edition:
"1. Banks which authorized capital does not conform to requirements of part one of article 31 of the Law of Ukraine "About banks and banking activity" shall bring its size into accord with requirements of this law, namely: up to the size it is, at least, than:
120 million hryvnias - till June 17, 2016;
300 million hryvnias - till January 11, 2017;
400 million hryvnias - till January 11, 2018;
450 million hryvnias - till January 11, 2019;
500 million hryvnias - till July 11, 2024".
2. Item 2.2 of Chapter 2 of the Section II of the Instruction on procedure for regulation of activities of banks in Ukraine approved by the resolution of Board of the National Bank of Ukraine of August 28, 2001 No. 368, registered in the Ministry of Justice of Ukraine on September 26, 2001 for No. 841/6032 (with changes) to state in the following edition:
"2.2. The minimum size of the regulatory capital of bank (The N 1) who obtained the banking license till July 11, 2014 shall constitute:
120 million hryvnias - till June 17, 2016;
300 million hryvnias - since January 11, 2017;
400 million hryvnias - since January 11, 2018;
450 million hryvnias - since January 11, 2019;
500 million hryvnias - since July 11, 2024".
3. To banks:
1) till January 11, 2017 to submit to the National Bank of Ukraine the realistic program of capitalization (together with guaranty letters from shareholders and other documents confirming sales opportunity of the planned actions for increase in the authorized capital) developed taking into account requirements of this resolution namely:
to banks which perform the activities according to earlier developed program of capitalization, - the updated program of capitalization;
to other banks - the program of capitalization developed according to requirements of the resolution of Board of the National Bank of Ukraine of February 24, 2015 No. 129 "About some questions of activities of banks";
2) to provide proper accomplishment of the program of capitalization.
4. To department of banking supervision (Gritsenko R. A.):
1) to provide control of submission of programs of capitalization by banks and their proper accomplishment;
To give 2) to Board of National Bank to Ukraine/committee on questions of supervision and regulation of activities of banks, supervision (oversight) of payment systems of the offer on application to banks of adequate corrective actions in case:
non-presentations of programs of capitalization by banks according to requirements of the subitem 1 of Item 3 of this resolution;
violations by banks of the schedule of increase in the authorized capital, stipulated in Item 1 this resolution.
5. To department of methodology (Ivanenko N. V.) to bring contents of this resolution to the attention of banks of Ukraine for use in work.
6. To impose control over the implementation of this resolution on the acting as the vice-chairman of the National Bank of Ukraine Rozhkova K. V.
V. A. Hontareva
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.