of December 24, 2015 No. 878
About approval of the Standard regulations on the Commission on cases of children
For the purpose of protection of the rights and interests of the children and families having the minor children who are in difficult life situation according to article 26 of the Code of the Kyrgyz Republic about children the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic decides:
1. Approve Standard regulations on the Commission on cases of children according to appendix.
2. Declare invalid the paragraph third Item 3 of the order of the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic "About creation of departments of family support and children and the commissions on cases of children in public administrations of areas and executive bodies of local self-government of the Kyrgyz Republic" of June 10, 2008 No. 285.
Approved by the Order of the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic of December 24, 2015 No. 878
1. The commission on cases of children (further - the Commission) is collegiate organ of system of protection of children, being in difficult life situation, and performs the activities on periodical basis.
2. The commission is created for the purpose of protection of the rights and interests of the children who are in difficult life situation:
- under local public administrations;
- under executive bodies of local self-government (the city hall of the cities).
3. The commission in the activities is guided by regulatory legal acts of the Kyrgyz Republic in the sphere of protection of the rights of children and families, the international treaties which came in the procedure established by the law into force which participant is the Kyrgyz Republic, and this Provision.
4. The commission in the activities is guided by the following principles:
- recognition of first priority of the rights and interests of the child;
- humane treatment of children;
- individual approach to children with maintaining confidentiality of the acquired information;
- ensuring responsibility of officials, parents or other legal representatives and citizens for violation of the rights and legitimate interests of the child;
- interaction with parents or other legal representatives of the child concerning protection of its rights and legitimate interests;
- support of the families having the children who appeared in difficult life situation;
5. The provision and structure of the Commission affirm the decision of local public administration or city administration.
6. Are part of the Commission:
1) representative of law-enforcement body;
2) representative of authorized state body in education;
3) the representative of authorized state body in the field of health care;
4) the representative of territorial subdivision of authorized body on protection of children;
5) the representative of authorized state body in the field of migration;
6) representative of territorial state body of execution of the punishment;
7) representative of local public administration or city administration;
8) the representatives of civil society providing social services and other services to children and the families which are in difficult life situation (in coordination).
7. The commission is accountable to the head of local public administration or the mayor and quarterly submits the report on provision of children in the area (city).
8. Commission chairman is the deputy head of local public administration or the vice-mayor supervising social problems.
9. The head of local public administration and the mayor submit the quarterly activities report of the Commission in authorized body on protection of children.
10. The purpose of the Commission is ensuring coordinated actions of territorial authorities of the government, executive bodies of local self-government, the organizations rendering services to the children who are in difficult life situation and also concerning prevention of neglect, homelessness, offenses of children, protection of the rights and legitimate interests of children.
11. Tasks of the Commission are:
1) ensuring interaction of territorial state bodies, executive bodies of local self-government, the non-profit organizations which underwent state registration, the religious organizations, the organizations irrespective of patterns of ownership and citizens concerning ensuring protection of the rights and legitimate interests of the children who appeared in difficult life situation;
2) holding actions for prevention and non-admission of difficult life situation at children and the families having children;
3) assistance to the child in realization and protection of its rights and legitimate interests;
4) consideration of claims and statements of children, their parents or legal representatives;
5) identification and elimination of the reasons of hit of children and families in difficult life situation;
6) organization of work on the prevention of neglect, homelessness, offenses and antisocial actions of minors;
7) identification and elimination of the reasons and conditions promoting involvement of minors in making of crimes and antisocial actions;
8) consideration within the competence of materials (cases) on administrative offenses of minors, their parents or other legal representatives;
9) providing measures for rehabilitation and social integration of the minors which are in the conflict with the law;
10) increase in efficiency in receipt of information on the facts of ill treatment of minors for the purpose of timely acceptance of adequate measures;
11) creation of objective system of accounting of the minors which became the victims of ill treatment for the purpose of recovery of their violated rights and further rehabilitation work with family and the child;
12) providing with available information the minors which underwent to ill treatment, members of their families, environment and specialists about services and organizations where it is possible to ask for the help.
12. For the solution of the assigned tasks the Commission performs the following functions:
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.