of March 28, 2011 No. 173
About approval of Standard instructions for safety management of flights of operators of civil air vehicles, at the airports, in case of air traffic maintenance, in case of maintenance of air vehicles
According to the subitem 14) Item 1 of article 14 of the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan of July 15, 2010 "About use of airspace of the Republic of Kazakhstan and activities of aircraft", PRIKAZYVAYU:
1. Approve enclosed:
2. In accordance with the established procedure to provide to committee of civil aviation of the Ministry of Transport and Communications of the Republic of Kazakhstan (Adimold R. O.) submission of this order to the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan for state registration.
3. To impose control of execution of this order on the vice-Minister of Transport and Communications of the Republic of Kazakhstan Bekturov A. G.
Approved by the Order of the Minister of Transport and Communications of the Republic of Kazakhstan of March 28 of year 2011 No. 173
1. This Standard instruction for safety management of flights of operators of civil air vehicles (further - the Standard instruction) is developed according to the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan of July 15, 2010 "About use of airspace of the Republic of Kazakhstan and activities of aircraft" and determines procedure for the organization of safety management system of flights (further - SUBP).
2. The plan of realization of SUBP affirms the head of the operator of civil air vehicles and is developed on the basis of national regulatory legal acts and International standards and the Recommended practice.
3. Plan development of realization of SUBP promotes:
1) to preparation of realistic strategy of realization of SUBP which will answer the purposes of the organization in the field of aviation safety;
2) to planning of number of the controlled steps necessary for realization of SUBP;
3) to delimitation of responsibility for realization of SUBP.
4. For effective regulation of the operational load connected with realization of SUBP it is offered to perform the step-by-step approach. Each stage is based on enforcement of specific elements of conceptual framework of International Civil Aviation Organization of ICAO (further - ICAO) for SUBP.
5. Terms of realization of each stage correspond to scales of the organization and complexity of the provided services.
6. The plan of realization of SUBP includes the following stages:
1) sales planning of SUBP;
2) the reacting safety management processes of flights;
3) the predicted safety management processes of flights;
4) safety-of-life function in field environment.
7. For the purpose of sales planning of SUBP it is necessary for the head of the operator of civil air vehicles:
1) to designate person in charge or group of planning for realization plan development;
2) to carry out the description of system and the analysis of gaps:
The description of system includes that is the first premises for realization of SUBP in the organization which assumes areas of interaction in system, and also areas of interaction with other systems in the air-transport sphere.
Based on analysis results of gaps the responsible head or group of planning develop the plan of realization of SUBP taking into account identification of potential gaps which can prevent realization of SUBP and development of measures for elimination of such gaps.
8. Work on determination of the plan in the field of aviation safety includes:
1) plan development in the field of aviation safety;
2) signing by the responsible head of the document containing the plan in the field of aviation safety;
3) bringing to data of all organization of the document containing the plan in the field of aviation safety with the claiming resolution;
4) establishment of the schedule of periodic consideration of the plan in the field of aviation safety for ensuring its relevance and compliance to level of the organization.
9. Work on determination of the purpose in area of aviation safety includes:
1) establishment for SUBP of the purpose in the field of aviation safety by determination of level of aviation safety in type:
performance indicators of safety-of-life function;
target tasks of aviation safety;
2) establishment of requirements of SUBP for subcontractors in type:
establishments of procedure for inclusion in contracts of requirements of SUBP;
prediscretion of requirements of SUBP in the tender documentation on receipt of contracts.
10. The organizational structure of SUBP includes the following actions:
1) creation of inspectorate for aviation safety (further - the UPS);
2) assignment of the head responsible for aviation safety who is person in charge and the coordinator for development and ensuring effective functioning of SUBP;
3) establishment of link circuit between the UPS and the responsible head;
4) ensuring compliance of functional link circuits to scales of the organization and complexity of the provided services;
5) documentary registration of powers in the field of aviation safety and finishing them to data of all organization, having determined at the same time the level of the heads having powers to make decisions concerning admissibility of risk factors for aviation safety.
11. Coordination of the actions plan on case of emergency environment (further - PMAO) includes:
1) internal coordination:
consideration of the provisions PMAO concerning delegation and distribution of powers;
establishment of procedure for coordination of actions of persons in charge during emergency situation and procedure for transition to normal activities;
2) external coordination:
determination of the organizations which will interact during emergency situations;
assessment of PMAO of the interacting organizations;
coordinating of PMAO between the organizations;
introduction in management on the organization of safety management system of flights (further - RSUBP) order of interaction between the organizations according to their PMAO.
12. Works on plan development of realization of SUBP include:
1) assignment of the head or group of planning, responsible for plan development of realization of SUBP;
2) holding regular meetings with administrative board for consideration of the course of accomplishment;
3) inclusion of important Items of the plan of realization of SUBP in the business plan of the organization;
4) approval of the initial budget for realization of SUBP;
5) submission of the plan of realization of SUBP for approval to the head of airline;
6) creation of the RSUBP project, for the purpose of bringing to data of staff of approach to the organization of aviation safety;
7) in process of implementation of the step-by-step approach to SUBP expansion, review and change of content of RSUBP.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.