of December 29, 2015 No. 11
About approval of Rules and conditions of passing of probation period and procedure for fixing of mentors
According to Item 5 of article 20 of the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan of November 23, 2015 "About public service of the Republic of Kazakhstan", PRIKAZYVAYU:
1. Approve the enclosed Rules and conditions of passing of probation period and procedure for fixing of mentors.
2. Declare invalid the order of the Chairman of the Agency of the Republic of Kazakhstan for public service of October 18, 2013 No. 06-7/148 "About approval of Rules of fixing of mentors to persons for the first time accepted on managerial state positions" (registered in the Register of state registration of regulatory legal acts of the Republic of Kazakhstan for No. 8914, No. 330 published in the Kazakhstanskaya Pravda newspaper of December 5, 2013 (27604).
3. To provide to department of public service of the Ministry of cases of public service of the Republic of Kazakhstan:
1) state registration of this order in the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
2) official publication according to the procedure, established by the legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
3) within ten calendar days after state registration of this order in the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan the direction in the Republican state company on the right of economic maintaining "The republican center of legal information of the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan" for placement in Reference control bank of regulatory legal acts of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
4. To impose control of execution of this order on the deputy minister for public service of the Republic of Kazakhstan supervising questions of public service.
Minister of cases of public service of the Republic of Kazakhstan
Approved by the Order of the Minister of cases of public service of the Republic of Kazakhstan of December 28, 2015 No. 11
1. These rules and conditions of passing of probation period and procedure for fixing of mentors, are developed according to Item 5 of article 20 of the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan of November 23, 2015 "About public service of the Republic of Kazakhstan".
2. In these rules the following concepts are used:
1) the government employee - the person who for the first time arrived on classified public service, and also who again arrived on classified public service after its termination (further - the employee);
2) probation period - the period of time established for employees for the purpose of check of their compliance to the held state positions;
3) mentorship - process of adaptation and professional training of the service duties serving to independent accomplishment;
4) the mentor - the government employee assigned to the employee, giving him practical help in its professional adaptation;
5) council of mentors - the permanent body of collective activities coordinating activities of mentors, designed to strengthen the professional level of personnel and its succession;
6) reserve of mentors - the list of the government employees recommended by council of mentors for tutorial activities;
7) the authorized person - the official having the right of appointment to positions and releases from positions of employees of state body.
3. For the employees who for the first time arrived on classified public service of the case "B", and also who again arrived on classified public service of the case "B" after its termination, the probation period constitutes three months.
In case of unsatisfactory result of probation period the probation period is prolonged for three months without repeated subsequent prolongation according to the decision of the official (body) having the right of appointment to the state position, or the official authorized by it.
4. During passing of probation period the employee fulfills the duties provided by managerial state position.
5. The legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan on public service extends to the administrative government employees passing probation period.
6. The basis for recognition of results of testing unsatisfactory is inability of proper accomplishment by the administrative government employee of the job responsibilities assigned to it.
All facts, and also the materials and documents provided by the mentor (or the direct head of the employee) which confirm inability of accomplishment of job responsibilities by the administrative government employee, in writing are fixed and gather service of personnel management (personnel service) and are reflected in idea of results of testing.
7. During passing by the employee for the first time accepted on public service, probation period the mentorship by duration up to three months is established.
In case of prolongation of probation period up to six months, the mentorship is established for the specified term.
In time mentorship absence periods of the employee on service on reasonable excuses are not set off.
8. The basis for fixing of the mentor is the positive solution of the authorized person on the idea of fixing of the mentor brought by the head of the structural unit.
9. Fixing of the government employee as the mentor is made based on the order of the authorized person no later than five working days from the date of appointment of the employee.
10. Fixing to one mentor more than two employees is not allowed.
11. Replacement of the mentor is made by the order of the authorized person in cases:
1) dismissals of the mentor or job change;
2) absences from work of the mentor more than one week on reasonable excuses;
3) the written application of the mentor about its discharge from tutorial activities in general or concerning the specific employee;
4) the written application of the mentor serving about replacement.
At the same time, the term of implementation of mentorship does not change.
12. The period between release of the mentor from mentorship and fixing to the employee of the new mentor constitutes no more than five working days.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.